NEurope

What, besides the glass eye and gold teeth?

Nah, since I lived at home after uni, then went travelling and now live at home again, I've put on weight. You can sort of see it in this pic (from november), chubby cheeks (no jokes required).

Ha, I was half hoping you'd become a pirate! Personally I see little difference between the two photos except the hair, which I'd say is better in the first imo. Other than that, I think you still look pretty damn good! Your body is yours however, and if you feel the need to diet then that's your choice, though I disagree with it. Just don't become one of those crazy people who go too far!

More pictures of me have surfaced/actually uploaded to facebook!

Me from tother night with yet another silly face(silly seems to be my face's natural expression, along with angry);

n223301820_5130208_4915.jpg

Bit of an oldie, from the summer and my 21st family celebration, at which I had my Smash Brothers/very good mates, absolute fucking legends!

n271100470_439725_284.jpg

Oh I know what you meant!

Yeah this is the picture thread so post more pictures Raining and Molly, preferably xmas themed!

I can't do christmassy but this is me having just done my make up on NYE, think I look a bit emo.(Massively on the defensive here ha, but it's the angle of the pic, I'm literally not one of those stupid annoying girls who says they need to lose weight when they don't. kthxbai)

[ATTACH]2432[/ATTACH]

Thanks Rummy. Don't worry, I wont ever go crazy, white bread will always be there tempting me back down to earth!

That purple shirt is possibly the best thing ever! :)

You look a bit like Rogue out of the X-men films. Except prettier.

I swear you're the complete double of my mate at work. You sure your name's Molly :heh:

I swear you're the complete double of my mate at work. You sure your name's Molly :heh:

Her name isn't actually Molly.

And Molly (...), I like your hair/make-up (lack of?) in that pick from ages ago, but i told ya in that PM I prefer wavy/curly hair on girls to sheet-thin everyday of every week.

You still look nice though.:smile:

Indeedy :) Will go from feeling full all the time to hungry! But I've dieted before and the hunger goes after a few weeks, all good. Woops, talking about diet in the wrong thread.

lol, you shouldnt be hungry on a diet, it doesnt mean lack of eating , a diet is simply what you eat, and too have a good diet is what you want, not starving yourself, besides theres nothing wrong with you!

I should have some pics to post in here tmw, i was ment to dress up, but i really cudnt be assed in the end, so the usual shirt and jeans combo was worn.

Wooo quite drunk :)

I can't do christmassy but this is me having just done my make up on NYE, think I look a bit emo.(Massively on the defensive here ha, but it's the angle of the pic, I'm literally not one of those stupid annoying girls who says they need to lose weight when they don't. kthxbai)

[ATTACH]2432[/ATTACH]

Thanks Rummy. Don't worry, I wont ever go crazy, white bread will always be there tempting me back down to earth!

That purple shirt is possibly the best thing ever! :)

Breadist! Though tbh I don't understand people who eat anything but white bread, it's just...not as good. Also, thanks for the shirty love, I rather like it too! Though it's a tiny bit big, but still kind of awesome really. I rather like all my shirts, they're becoming an interesting collection lol.

then you should be a scriptwriter.

Watch your screens in 2010....s'all I'll say...s'all I'll say. (Haha, she hasn't even agreed to anything yet) :heh:

Breadist! Though tbh I don't understand people who eat anything but white bread, it's just...not as good.

Incorrect.

You look a bit like Rogue out of the X-men films. Except prettier.

I can see that actually! (Anna Paquin is the lasses name ftwbtwtbf)

Cheek implants? WTF.

The best cheek implant for Madonna would be a spear. T'would be a good implant elsewhere also.

lol, ok ill try and keep my cheeks and just get rid of my thighs, bum and everywhere else I hate.

noel%20edmonds%20spazface.jpg

Deal.

The best cheek implant for Madonna would be a spear. T'would be a good implant elsewhere also.

I thoroughly endorse this post.

lol, ok ill try and keep my cheeks and just get rid of my thighs, bum and everywhere else I hate. Deal.

I'm not sure if you should. Post some pictures of them so I can decide.

As if I'm going to pass a chance to picture submit, these pictures are from the summer though (and when I actually looked healthy!).

2006_01240005.jpg

I have to say I've had the same thing raining, it's incredible. I think the only person who truly liked my long hair is my mate marc, yet he still agrees I suit short hair more. Bless him.

I only know one person called Marc, and his hair is brilliant.

Huge gingeriness =]

A rare sight:

n508273533_1131975_468.jpg

Me cooking. Never really happens. If my family got to see this they'd be shocked!

Thats a lie! The gas clearly isn't on!

Out of all these pictures, its fairly obvious that Rummy is the hottest on the forum.

His hair is so luscious... I can't get over it. I just want to bathe in his hair.

Did I mention there are some extremely attractive girls on these forums ...?

Hamlet Fish!

Speaking of pirate, Rummy, you'd look great as one. You have the pirate look.

I'm rambling ... -_-

Molly I doubt you have anything to worry about.

You do however remind me somewhat of avril lavigne in her earlier years. TO THE KNEE THREAD!

Thats a lie! The gas clearly isn't on!

Ahhh, but I was mixing flour into the chocolate after melting it, and you don't need fire for that! =P

*honestly did cook!* X3

Ahhh, but I was mixing flour into the chocolate after melting it, and you don't need fire for that! =P

*honestly did cook!* X3

What were you "making"?

Update, eenuh's superpower is to make everything sepia.

Hahaha, if only! =P

Actually it's just the not so great lights here, plus the lack of flash when taking pictures. Yes. That's it!

What were you "making"?

Brownies! They were lovely! =D

This is just the brownie mix (which we made from scratch). =)

Hahaha, if only! =P

Actually it's just the not so great lights here, plus the lack of flash when taking pictures. Yes. That's it!

Brownies! They were lovely! =D

This is just the brownie mix (which we made from scratch). =)

Never made anything like that =[

Is it easy?

Never made anything like that =[

Is it easy?

All baking is ''easy'' specially if you have a recipe to follow. I'd suggest spending a few hours one day when it's crappy with your girlfriend and cook cakes.

It's actually alot more fun than you realise, plus the opportunity to eat what you've made after.

All baking is ''easy'' specially if you have a recipe to follow. I'd suggest spending a few hours one day when it's crappy with your girlfriend and cook cakes.

It's actually alot more fun than you realise, plus the opportunity to eat what you've made after.

I might do that actually, not been much to do lately.

Any suggestions what to make?

I might do that actually, not been much to do lately.

Any suggestions what to make?

Brownies are a must. Fairy cakes are another as you can put jam/sugar icing etc on them. Flapjack is also incredibly easy to make.

I'd also suggest cookies, similar to making fairy cakes but slight differences. :)