NEurope

Apparently I have soft hands. It got to the extent that my mate at work was telling everyone to touch my hands to see how soft they were.

Edit;/ Coincidentally whilst writing this post I got a call from a "Ms Hand"

I love that pic Dan, though if the mug actually said something relavent to the picture it would of been even better.

---

Was in York today after getting our AS results. Fun times, but the weather was funking abysmal

lgim0146ut7.jpg

lgim0140yg3.jpg

lgim0143tz6.jpg

lgim0134oo2.jpg

I don't have a personal mug or anything like that. But I have a wakizashi from Japan that I'd like to show off, so here goes.

Migmedwakizashi1.jpg

Migmedwakizashi2.jpg

Migmedwakizashi3.jpg

He's the dude with the constant wet hair.

Ahhh, phew. Was about to say "shit dude, I always thought you were a bloke!"

Haggis how come you are always only halfway in your photos or to the side? :p

Haha, I'm not sure. Usually because either I'm taking the picture (I'm a control freak when it comes to cameras). That one of me above, where I'm looking directly at the camera is one of the few times I've actually sat there and had a picture taken of me by someone else.

I took this today too. There was a man standing in the road shouting about Jesuus being our saviour. All this whilst holding a little sign saying "Jesus". We ran, fast.

lgim0132tn0.jpg

He's the dude with the constant wet hair.

I can't figure out why.....oh wait.

but the weather was funking abysmal

Case solved.

I love that pic Dan, though if the mug actually said something relavent to the picture it would of been even better.

In a sense it does. It says 'two things more stimulating than your lectures'. Coffee and me :awesome:

I can't figure out why.....oh wait.

Case solved.

Didn't notice. I'm SO sorry. His friends managed to escape though.

Girl? No, really no. I'm the guy, like Fresh says. As for the wet hair? Blame both the weather and the wet style gel.

I don't have a personal mug or anything like that. But I have a wakizashi from Japan that I'd like to show off, so here goes.

Migmedwakizashi3.jpg

Is that thing real? It looks dangerous.

Is that thing real? It looks dangerous.

The bread knifes in my house are sharper than this thing, and that's not even exaggerating. :p But it's nicely made and looks very real. :)

I would.

Because I wouldn't expect to see Dannyboy in the middle of Birmingham wielding a Japanese Wakizashi, yelling incoherently in Danish. :shakehead

Migmedwakizashi1.jpg

Migmedwakizashi2.jpg

Migmedwakizashi3.jpg

thats a decent looking wall hanger, but you sure its a wakazashi? looks to small, more like a tanto to me.

this reminds me, i need to get some sword pics online. i'll show you what a real, all be it very basic, katana looks like.

Slightly off topic but isn't that a tanto not wakizashi?

*bounces up and down*

anouther sword conisoure per chance?

That I am, and that sir was strangely good timing!

splendid!

gives me all the more reason to get some pictures posted.

just remembered i promised to post a picture of my gladius and vagina for the forum.