NEurope

I can personally account for this young man's drunken state. A rake and a knave on the sauce :heh:

11082008085.jpg

Cat in pants ftw.... I was quite drunk

O______o

Wat.

O______o

Wat.

EDIT by Jordan: Link Removed.

laame, i dont mind the yellow card but i thought it was a funny link, i dunno why that is necessarily spamming. fair enough.

Well, I put spam simply due to the fact we don't have a infraction tag for content that includes hentai...

Well, I put spam simply due to the fact we don't have a infraction tag for content that includes hentai...

Ah fair enough, but that means you watched it at least and it is pretty darned funny. It's not like it was a direct link to pronz tho, it was more an immature satirical slant on what the internet is popular for and that happens to be pretty popular. Oh well, I'll add it to my list.

I didn't notice the cat at first, and thought he had a hUUUUUUUUUge cock :/

Where you sad about it? :P

11082008085.jpg

Cat in pants ftw.... I was quite drunk

Oh sweet lord... Let's just hope the RSPCA don't see that picture.

Dulcee is the most sedate cat in the universe. If anything, she was probably having a whale of a time all snug :P

New subject: Pics with your favorite glass/mug/cup! (Preferably grinning & making a thumbs up or Japanese V)

I've yet to see what you guys see obviously 0.o, triforce looks like a guy, unless you date manly looking girls now?

Fab pictures triforce!

I've yet to see what you guys see obviously 0.o, triforce looks like a guy, unless you date manly looking girls now?

Fab pictures triforce!

You may aswell give up nightwolf, it's common now on these forums for at least 1 guy who makes fun of the guy who looks like a girl =_=

But it is kinda nice to no whenever someone posts something like that, I will have you saying "nooo he doesn't" ahahaha :smile:

Am I whining?

don't let it bother you, kid. They've just jealous you got a proper haircut and took a shower :heh:

Slight, though I have to say I like your top. If it's the one I'm thinking of I have a very similar one in blue/white. The top seems to invite unwanted gropes though....

don't let it bother you, kid. They've just jealous you got a proper haircut and took a shower :heh:

You forgot to add amazing complection, I'd kill for one that great.

Fab pictures triforce!

I've thought that all along...until I saw that photo. I think it's the hair. It's not an insult, just an observation.