NEurope

I'd say you look 17

For sure. If he looks younger than 17 then I must look about 12

I just got a Sony Viao and I've decided to celebrate with a picture from it's camera.

IMG00005.jpg

Not as good as that MacBook camera obviously but hey, I'm a student I can't afford a good MacBook! I love my Viao :)

You male or female? Either way you are mean mugging the camera with venom in that pic

Male or female? lol. I'm terrible at sarcasm, so you are joking right?

My kodak has fucked up so I can't take any pics. Need another one.

edit: saw it wasn't...so umm, are you saying you have seen women that have beards, and generally look like men?

If I saw a lass that looked like him I would shit myself.

lol, who wouldn't? ('cept hob obviously)

(oh and hob, take it as a joke, not some vendetta against you :awesome: )

I have seen a woman who has a beard once in my life, it scared the shit out of me.

And I have seen many women who look like men. We had a girl in are skool who people called Vicki Dicki because of it.

I thought I saw some lipstick and it confused me, made me think it was a butch lesbian type female and shit.

Vicki Dicki? Thats so harsh! lol

Wow, so much negative press. The camera must be worse than I thought if I look like a chick, or someone had a very hairy mother.

Wow, so much negative press. The camera must be worse than I thought if I look like a chick, or someone had a very hairy mother.

Lol. Good comeback. :heh:

Haha, emo? Upset? Nay my friends. I am a very happy man. I have an amazing girlfriend, what's to be sad about? OK so I get a bit wound up on these boards. How could I not be, so many of you are fucktards! In general I am a cheerful, hyper person with a sarcastic wit and I could thrash most of you at any game in my library. What's that got to do with anything? I'm not sure, I just picture myself with a big grin as I tower over you, triumphant.

Yes, that's a lip ring, I thought I looked "grumpy" rather than sad. Oh and short? Hey don't judge a book by it's title my friend, I am in fact: six feet tall precisely. And I shave constantly because I look daft with facial hair. Although without it I look so young.... Always getting ID'd ^^;

Haha, emo? Upset? Nay my friends. I am a very happy man. I have an amazing girlfriend, what's to be sad about? OK so I get a bit wound up on these boards. How could I not be, so many of you are fucktards! In general I am a cheerful, hyper person with a sarcastic wit and I could thrash most of you at any game in my library. What's that got to do with anything? I'm not sure, I just picture myself with a big grin as I tower over you, triumphant.

Yes, that's a lip ring, I thought I looked "grumpy" rather than sad. Oh and short? Hey don't judge a book by it's title my friend, I am in fact: six feet tall precisely. And I shave constantly because I look daft with facial hair. Although without it I look so young.... Always getting ID'd ^^;

Emo.

Bloody 10 character limit ruined my post.

If I was a respected admin on Europe's busiest forum I'd be grumpy too. Yeah, you do look young without facial hair- you should grow a stubble. And, you do indeed look EMO.

Shorty's not emo. Hes always full of delight and joy when hes beating me at pool.

You can't judge someone on one snapshot. I look emo in some of my photos, and I do have a lipring (fake, just wear it when I feel like it) but I'm not emo.

You want emo? Fine. Next person to call me emo gets banned. Not kidding.

how banned? i'e from this thread or what?

besides you look like more of a pirate

lol

:heh:

emu.jpg

Emu!

Jeez, overkill? But I do agree, stereotyping isnt fair at all. Its a picture peeps, get over it.

That is such an emo thing to do.

Technically harribo only called the thing I said emo, not me, since the warning anyway.

But James is b&.