NEurope

Wearing a football shirt makes you a chav :wink:...

...What?! I'm a wearing a bloomin' Simpsons top, feck off! :angry:

no.. wearing a liverpool football jersey makes you one;p

NO! Wearing a Birmingham City shirt (Not a jersey) makes you a "chav"!

Errrhhh! Reeetaaaarrrd!

Besides, I always thought a "chav" would prefer a Manchester United or Chelsea shirt.

hey I was only kidding dont have a shit attack!

And so was I :smile:...

...you retard. :wink:

Besides, I always thought a "chav" would prefer a Manchester United or Chelsea shirt.

○ ○

I don't see where it comes from chavs wearing football shirts. Can you not go to a football match wearing a shirt without being called a chav?

○ ○

I don't see where it comes from chavs wearing football shirts. Can you not go to a football match wearing a shirt without being called a chav?

It seems as though all "chavs" are into football, so there is this big thing about football being "chavvy", as well as the Papers talking absolute shit about Wayne Rooney being a "chav", the papers have never deemed any other sportsmen "chavs" except for footballers. It's ridiculous!

I think everyone has over-reacted slightly. Someone mentioned the fact that they looked a bit like chavs, someone else immediatley assumed it was because of the football shirt, another then got terribly offended that football was being made the enemy. No.

They did look a bit chav-like.

Who knows why?! Maybe it was the gentle caress of the last dying rays of sunlight in their hair, or the way the iPod wire fell carelessly across their shoulders. It doesn't matter. There was an element of chav to the photograph.

Or maybe it's because in this world we all have to seperate each other into groups of people. Seperate them because of the way they dress and the music they listen to.

We see something which resembles one thing so we need to seperate them from other people because they're different.

[/anger at todays society]

Jus looked like a couple of 16 year olds I cud invision standing outside a corner shop on a friday night, smoking spliffs tbh.

Although, with all that said - Ant has posted up many other pictures where he didnt resemble a chav.

Whats wrong with spliffs now? :)

Whats wrong with spliffs now? :)

HELL NO! Weed is for faggoty buttfucking pussies like you! I need crack coz' it's fucking EXTREEEEEMEE!!

HELL NO! Weed is for faggoty buttfucking pussies like you! I need crack coz' it's fucking EXTREEEEEMEE!!

rofl genunine lol there :D

Well the football shirt was nothing to do with it. They both just looked like chavs due to the council estate looking setting, the facial expressions, the way the guy on the left looks like the son of a prison convict trynna dress smart with the new George range and not really feelin comfortable about it so he wears trackkies, blurry picture quality, the sharing of iPod headphones, Ant having a massive visible wet patch on his jeans and the whole "We might be having fun, but dont fuck with us look" on both of there faces that some kids have...

Jus looked like a couple of 16 year olds I cud invision standing outside a corner shop on a friday night, smoking spliffs tbh.

Although, with all that said - Ant has posted up many other pictures where he didnt resemble a chav.

A: Do you even know the area?

B: That isn't a council estate, if it was you would see a burning car

I find it strange you label me a chav, If I was who I was I would be proud of myself, but me and my friend are not chavs at all in any sense of the world.

and ffs it's scallies...Not Chavs

I don't mind people saying I'm a chav but Hobz is trying way to hard to convince himself like saying my friend son of a prison convict, Jesus man do you even know him?

Your ignorance is bliss...

Ah god I knew this would end in tears.

Heres a picture of me pretending to be GOB from AD from last summer for everyone to unite and take the piss out of!

PICT0006.jpg

oh so thats how you show pics on photobucket! Well heres my gf and italy again.

ROMA003.jpg

And with that im done!

The Collins English Dictionary defines "chav" as "a derogatory term for a young working-class person who dresses in casual sports clothes"

Now make your minds up about that infamous pic :wink:

and ffs it's scallies...Not Chavs

In Scotland they call them NEDs (Non Educated Delinquent)

The Collins English Dictionary defines "chav" as "a derogatory term for a young working-class person who dresses in casual sports clothes"

Alright then that Means half the country if thats the case

Ant, you do not look like a chav. I should know; my best mates are chavs.

Ha thats the point:)

I must be a "chav", for I have 7 replica football shirts. Somebody tell The Daily Mail.

I have only have three, the shame. Oh and Ant you know I was joking right? I still <3 you.

I don't think a chav can be defined by what they wear, its how they act. Someone can be wearing chavvy clothes and not be a chav..I think.

Well thats how I see it anyway.

I have only have three, the shame. Oh and Ant you know I was joking right? I still <3 you.

I Know I Know:heart: