NEurope

Technically harribo only called the thing I said emo, not me, since the warning anyway.

But James is b&.

haha you actually went there.

Technically harribo only called the thing I said emo, not me, since the warning anyway.

But James is b&.

Oh man, epic lulz.

Geez I feel like den mother at times :indeed:
Scrubs quote, Carla! Pop-culture reference five!

So you unbanned him... oh well. Now he's had the two shortest bans in N-E history!

n200902411_31457849_584.jpg

Heres a non emo but pretty stupid one of me with a big grin on my face after becoming a JEDI MASTERRR!!!

Or getting my BA in history. :yay:

Graduation robes (gowns...what they called?) are so stupid, especially as they're worn in the summer. May go commando in mine for funsies.

You want emo? Fine. Next person to call me emo gets banned. Not kidding.

Now I think about it, you look more goth.

Scrubs quote, Carla! Pop-culture reference five!

So you unbanned him... oh well. Now he's had the two shortest bans in N-E history!

I wish I was around for that. Unfortunately, I was offline.

Now I think about it, you look more goth.
Have you ever actually visited the outside world? There you will learn two things: 1, I look nothing like a Goth, since I don't have black hair, wear all black, paint my nails, listen to any goth music, put on leather in the summer or wear makeup. 2, being as judgemental as you are with people you don't know can get you punched in the face.

People like to pidgeonhole people to make it easier to understand them. Unfortunatly theres not enough holes (...) to fit everyone into.

Shorty is himself. Leave him be. and if hes anything hes a beatnick =P

Unfortunatly theres not enough holes (...) to fit everyone into.

*Insert generic sexual innuendo gag here*

Have you ever actually visited the outside world? There you will learn two things: 1, I look nothing like a Goth, since I don't have black hair, wear all black, paint my nails, listen to any goth music, put on leather in the summer or wear makeup. 2, being as judgemental as you are with people you don't know can get you punched in the face.

Whoah, whoah! I am not judgemental! I was having a laugh! Don't feel so offended, you don't look like an emo or goth! I don't know any bloody thing about you! I'm not here to make enemies, especially not with an admin who made my awesome avatar. I'm sorry. If something else is bothering you, then fine, but no-one's ever taken being called a goth before so personnal!

*Insert generic sexual innuendo gag here*

That was what the ... is for. I tend to do that a lot. Say something and realise it could be interpreted differently. Granted, I could edit it but meh.

Whoah, whoah! I am not judgemental! I was having a laugh! Don't feel so offended, you don't look like an emo or goth! I don't know any bloody thing about you! I'm not here to make enemies, especially not with an admin who made my awesome avatar. I'm sorry. If something else is bothering you, then fine, but no-one's ever taken being called a goth before so personnal!

I think it was the fact this has been going on for nearly two pages. All he did was post a picture of himself and people are trying to label him as something. Think we just need to move on.

Haden always looks different when i see photos of him.

Also, i think people were just joking about shorty, not labelling him.

Really reminds me of peter parker..

That was what the ... is for. I tend to do that a lot. Say something and realise it could be interpreted differently. Granted, I could edit it but meh.

I think it was the fact this has been going on for nearly two pages. All he did was post a picture of himself and people are trying to label him as something. Think we just need to move on.

Couldn't agree with you more.

People have said that of me before. At this very moment I look a mess.

Graduation robes (gowns...what they called?) are so stupid, especially as they're worn in the summer. May go commando in mine for funsies.

I really liked them but man alive if its a hot day like it was for mine you roast alive in them! And the hats kill you so much.

Also, i think people were just joking about shorty, not labelling him.

Really reminds me of peter parker..

Everyone says that I have no singular identity! I feel like someone from nip tuck who will go insane because of the lack of idenitiy or something im sure there must have been a storyline like that in nip tuck its screwed up!

The old regime of staff at the recently taken over pub/club i work in:

Where am I?

Image032.jpg

Top left, you are in. Guy in top, overtowering looks like he just seen down the girls pants.

Id recongnise you a mile off conzer(in a good way i mean)

All you're pics tend to be of yuo drinking or in a pub. Cmon man We are not all about drink are we?:)