NEurope

Oh my word! My little sister posting terrible pictures of me! Dont make me post the webcam pics Fruitgum! ;)

Heres a much better one, for old times sake:

n501533685_395409_8228.jpg

So many of you are still here...brings back many memorie *sniff*.

Your old holloway buddy is still here if you remember me!

I'm rocking! I just posted a pic not so long ago actually! :D

Good to see you back in action Johelian :)

Oh my word! My little sister posting terrible pictures of me! Dont make me post the webcam pics Fruitgum! ;)

Heres a much better one, for old times sake:

n501533685_395409_8228.jpg

So many of you are still here...brings back many memorie *sniff*.

O_o Welcome back Johelian! I doubt you remember me, but I remember you from C-E. What have you been up to these days?

Johelian what is your signature? I remember it from long ago but I don't know what's in the background.

Its from Popolocrois - which I never actually did finish (I got very anal about finding all of the summon-esque beasting and got annoyed when I couldnt find the last one) :)

Heh, I liked the name Mr_Brightside...I had a lizard named that actually! I dont remember saying that though - are you sure it was me? It sounds wittier than I remember myself being ;)

And I do remember Hellfire and Marshmellow and Stefkov...and my Holloway compadre ;) Did someone just say Jayseven as well?? Is he back around??

I remember Jo, she was one of the only girls on this forum back int he day. Good times. Looking good in the pic too, although it does appear as if you are naked :o

Still makes me chuckle. Chuckle over that, and my stupidity to call myself "Mr_Brightside". Heck, I don't even like The Killers anymore.

I was mightily impressed by how many arsefucked that song. Saying some shit that it describes their life perfectly. But I'm glad to see you've seen the light.

Anyways, here is me sporting a delightfully short head of hair once more.

newhairma7.jpg

You can also see the Masterpiece that is Dandelion behind me.

jup, I'm still here :) Glad I warranted four question marks ^_^ Good to see you around! It's like a crazy reunion bash here, only without the embarassing beer-bellies, bald-patches and stuff.... Yeah. Hi!

Lol, everyone in Japan makes a "V" when taking photos.

Heh, I liked the name Mr_Brightside...I had a lizard named that actually! I dont remember saying that though - are you sure it was me? It sounds wittier than I remember myself being ;)

I'm very, very certain that it was you. :smile:

I was mightily impressed by how many arsefucked that song. Saying some shit that it describes their life perfectly. But I'm glad to see you've seen the light.

I got bored of the song, heard it far too many times to tolerate. It wasn't even their best song imo. That was 'Somebody Told Me', but that one got arsefucked as well.

Lol, everyone in Japan makes a "V" when taking photos.

I will do the 'V' sign if I ever go to Japan. But it will be the other way round.

I'm very, very certain that it was you. :smile:

I got bored of the song, heard it far too many times to tolerate. It wasn't even their best song imo. That was 'Somebody Told Me', but that one got arsefucked as well.

I will do the 'V' sign if I ever go to Japan. But it will be the other way round.

Why? Dont you like the Japanese?

Why? Dont you like the Japanese?

It's not that. I just always do the V's that way.

I don't want to upset the Japanese if I ever go there, but I think my 6'1" frame might be rather intimidating.

Also, what shows are on your sig? I can only recognise Haruhi.

Haruhi, Soul Eater, Mushishi, Hayate No Gotoku and Welcome to the NHK

It's not that. I just always do the V's that way.

I don't want to upset the Japanese if I ever go there, but I think my 6'1" frame might be rather intimidating.

ah-hmm :p

Anyway. Domo, you look like a mixture of several people I know. A bastard child born out of a big gay orgy.

Yay for the return of Johelian! I'm a little belated in my response...

Haruhi, Soul Eater, Mushishi, Hayate No Gotoku and Welcome to the NHK

Fair enough. Didn't think I had watched the other four, and I haven't.

ah-hmm :p

I didn't think every Japanese person was small, y'know. But whatever country I'm in, I will be a tall git. Especially in a country like Japan, which has a lower average height than here and the US.

6"1 ain't that tall, I have a fair few 6"4 friends. Stop trying to appear giant :p

(ps ignore me im just bored of ironing *peace sign* ;))

I'm 6ft ^.^ I like it or hate it depending what day you ask me

Today I like it <3

Peace signs come as a natural reaction to being anywhere near a camera to the Japanese.

'Strange thing is they make such bloody good cameras.'