NEurope

Conzer; I might've been there! Well most likely not. I went to a tiny Koala sanctuary just north of sydney, which was just plain awesome. Really need to get a hold of the pictures from that trip.

nightwolf; Looks good. Didn't realise you had your tragus pierced twice. Ever considered a scaffold, or just one on the rim?

Bard; that's hench :P You look like you're still dazed, too.

Thanks you two, Jay I have considered a scaffold but I'm going for three helixs instead so I can have a custom spiral made for them.

Thanks you two, Jay I have considered a scaffold but I'm going for three helixs instead so I can have a custom spiral made for them.

Wow that would be pretty awesome!

Do you not find the gristle (?) piercings very sore to get done and heal? I dunno if I could put myself through three at once >_>

Cartalige you mean? =] (even though I think I spelt it wrong) I don't like my double tragus, don't get them all at once, although painful there's a thing called the bump, its a common thing when irratation occurs and is a pain to get rid of.

So if you had three of those piercings you may end up with 6 bumps, not my idea of fun. It's actually called Hypertrophic Scarring.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Hypertrophic_Scarring

Cartalige you mean? =] (even though I think I spelt it wrong) I don't like my double tragus, don't get them all at once, although painful there's a thing called the bump, its a common thing when irratation occurs and is a pain to get rid of.

So if you had three of those piercings you may end up with 6 bumps, not my idea of fun. It's actually called Hypertrophic Scarring.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Hypertrophic_Scarring

Hmmm yeah see that scares me with cartilage (go wiki!) piercings... I don't wanna do myself some damage :/

Luckily I haven't had too much bother with mine, maybe one day I'll get a spiral for my double nose piercing... I'm not sure if it would look a bit odd?

You should search bme wiki, it's a great place, has all piercings on it, though be warned if you go past piercings/tattoos things get alittle bit extreme.

Well put it this way if you can heal your nose which you have done twice now, you'll be fine with rim/helix piercings =] they'll look great.

You should search bme wiki, it's a great place, has all piercings on it, though be warned if you go past piercings/tattoos things get alittle bit extreme.

Well put it this way if you can heal your nose which you have done twice now, you'll be fine with rim/helix piercings =] they'll look great.

Yeah, I find them a bastard to heal, can be quite painful >_>

OH!OH!OH!OH!

National Piercing day on the 16th May!

resurrection of piercing thread......

Yeah, I find them a bastard to heal, can be quite painful >_>

OH!OH!OH!OH!

National Piercing day on the 16th May!

resurrection of piercing thread......

I never realised there was a piercing day how strange. No I didn't shino, I looked at the photo, but only just clicked...whoops :blank:

I'm sorry, hasn't anyone noticed the guy beaten to a pulp?

Yep, someone had to do it.

He wouldn't have been beaten. Someone probably just connected their elbow to his eye area in a mosh pit at the Opeth gig.

Dont put yourself down Dante. :)

Thanks ReZ.

My sister was laughing at my profile photos on facebook today. :(

Conzer; I might've been there! Well most likely not. I went to a tiny Koala sanctuary just north of sydney, which was just plain awesome. Really need to get a hold of the pictures from that trip.

If thats the place he is, then I've been there to!!

It rocked, but not as much as steve irwins zoo!!!!!!!!!!

That place was fecking fantastic

I'm sorry, hasn't anyone noticed the guy beaten to a pulp?

If he's in real life like he's in here, it's no wonder.

Now, seriously dude, what happened? Your husband beat ya? Slammed into a door? Looks painful.

If he's in real life like he's in here, it's no wonder.

Now, seriously dude, what happened? Your husband beat ya? Slammed into a door? Looks painful.

Oxymoron. Now that's painful.

He wouldn't have been beaten. Someone probably just connected their elbow to his eye area in a mosh pit at the Opeth gig.

That's what I'd've assumed, I feel robbed if I don't come out of a gig with at least a punctured lung.

Bard we want the story :D

(and your looking particularly sexy with your new[ish] haircut!)

Cheers Letty = D.

It's was pretty hilarious, I kept running into this guy in the Opeth pit, and he was pretty bruised himself, but during the last part of Masters Apprentices he just grabs my head and headbutts me which I thought was funny at the time. Thats how I think i got it. The other possibility was when I was crowd surfing, they pushed me over the barrier and the security guard dropped me on my face. Tool :heh:.

Here is a remix of the lovely test card, which I shall be using for my uni video project.

testcardcl4.jpg

Oxymoron. Now that's painful.

Oh no, you got me. Damn you McMad!!!