NEurope

Chair, that person isn't from Middlesbrough is she?

Edinburgh.

She goes to uni in Newcastle now though.

They do that kinda thing in blue, where it's like black-blue, and shines navy in the light. There might be something like that in green. It's a good idea actually.

I had that once, I believe it was called Starry Night.

I think Bluey had it too :D

I had that once, I believe it was called Starry Night.

I think Bluey had it too :D

As far as a I know, bluey has never gone very dark, she had it bleached and taken it pinkish and red at times but not blue or black.

In case you're wondering, this is me: (I'm on the right)

n197802436_35767980_2656.jpg

You're pretty good looking :awesome:

You're pretty good looking :awesome:

You beat me too it. Agreed.

--

Damn! I was going to post some pics I took at college, but my camera is messing up. It better work tomorrow!

Here's a fantastic montage of my tongue after biting it during my amazing fit last week.

tonguemontageut5.jpg

Check the "Doc"ness of my hair.

ADDITIONALLY!

The sexy Surfing Pika, which surfs on blue-tack on my speaker. Complete with the lovely free gift I got off CubeChris.

pikekeytm4.jpg

Even Arnie has shown up to show his appreciation.

I don't really think your son needs Wii Fit...

according to wiifit he needs to gain weight but i know that isn't the case up to now he is doing fine. he isn't that thin. although he can use some muscles but that comes with age.

Am I seeing things or does your son have some form of supernatural power to levitate objects?

he inherited that from me muhahahaha ^.-

I want that pikachu! Why didn't cubechris send it to me? Bastard!

You beat me too it. Agreed.

--

Damn! I was going to post some pics I took at college, but my camera is messing up. It better work tomorrow!

Ahh you sweethearts :D:heart: ...I was more expecting comments about the bright pink bag, given that I am sat too close to be able to argue that it wasn't mine...

Ahh you sweethearts :D:heart: ...I was more expecting comments about the bright pink bag, given that I am sat too close to be able to argue that it wasn't mine...

Lol. I'm intrigued now, what was in the bag?

Lol. I'm intrigued now, what was in the bag?

Much as I'd like to say "my stickers and ponies", I think it belonged to some girl who'd brought a couple of bottles of wine in it :blank:

As far as a I know, bluey has never gone very dark, she had it bleached and taken it pinkish and red at times but not blue or black.

i've been bright blue/turquoise at the tips before... and that sort of blacky-blue all over... but only for about a day 'cause it was wa-hay too dark and i looked like an extra from "sweeney todd" (u______u)

I have that Pikachu on a surfboard. Oh wow.

*is jealous*

..all i have is a pikachu toothbrush cover :heh:

i guess the image gallery is as good a place as any for this...... but THIS is where i live!!! in the little building with the grey roof next to an abandoned car park with badly drawn out spaces (one can only assume the workmen fled the scene in shame after drawing the boxes wrong!!) and pretty much IN that high school. you can zoom out for all the local landmarks :grin:

....cool huh?? ^__^

I want that pikachu! Why didn't cubechris send it to me? Bastard!

No no, CubeChris sent me the thing that is around Pika's neck.

What about your old home?

Its somewhere in Halifax... i'm not going to let you steal my dogs :(