NEurope

Just showing off how geeky I can be;

By doing that bullshit "lazy fuck thumbs in pocket" thing? For christs sake you're not even standing up...

do those jeans have random blue pieces sort of inside the pockets?

Umm dunno. Don't think so.

By doing that bullshit "lazy fuck thumbs in pocket" thing? For christs sake you're not even standing up...

Yes I was. How else was I meant to sit. Arms high, chest out, rah rah rah?

Having a T-shirt which doesn't say "trust me I'm rich" would be for starters. As it doesn't give out the geeky vibe. Maybe some pressed black trousers with a lovely belt halfway up your chest. White shirt with some ballpoints sticking out the pockets.

Having a T-shirt which doesn't say "trust me I'm rich" would be for starters. As it doesn't give out the geeky vibe.

*points to sig and avatar* (mine not yours obviously)

Wait, that's you in your sig and av??

No. Am I going to have to join these dots together any more?

yup you have too cuz i dont get it. In the pic of you you have the same shirt on as your sig and av.

Hmm, didnt realsie that was you, interesting..

Im jsut going to pretend i understood what that join the dots comment means..

Actually, I reckon you'd look great if you went at it with a fro-comb. I really would like to see that.

Eeer, maybe... though it isn't exactly what I'm going for. If I don't like it when it's straightened, then I'll go for that fro option (for a laugh anyway. :heh:)

*points to sig and avatar* (mine not yours obviously)

Copying someone with shitty hair doesn't really say geek [to me anyways]. All the kids are doing it today.

Copying someone with shitty hair doesn't really say geek [to me anyways]. All the kids are doing it today.

I like the hair, but thats not the point. You seem to be the only one who realised the shirt is the same as Dick Casablancas (or Ryan Hansen, however you want to put it) wore in Veronica Mars, and it is not in fact me upchucking the boogie.

I managed to unearth the only 2 surviving photographs of myself. Both with charistically angry expression, in the seconds one, I'm kinda obscured by my stupid bubble headed sister. Man, I love me. Both were a couple of years back, when I still (half) consented to having protographs of my majesty taken. Also, I have very short hair. Imagine it down to my chest. Yeah, thats right, just like "that cobain punk"

Me at my graduation, somewhere on the left hand side about 2 thirds up.

p7110028pp9.th.jpg

This was me before straighening my hair...

Photo-0068.jpg

This is me now...

Newme.jpg

I love it!! :D:D:D

Me avec top hat. Nuff said.

tophatry0.jpg

Sir, that has to be the single greatest use of the hat/camera combo ever, i salute thee!