NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

I was boosted yesterday and turned into a one hit protector for the night. I think MI6 tried to kill Dohnut

I'm a roleblocker

With 15 people, are there likely to be two townie roleblockers? I know of another.

Diageo tells the truth.. but that's the 2nd night in a row now by 2 seperate blockers. if both are town(bad) I'd be very surprised.. and it would make more sense to me that if the mafia(mi6) blocked me, it would be the night I wasnt silenced.. I.e last night.. which leads me to question why Diageo is outing himself??

Anyway..

I was silenced yesterday and you are NOT allowed to thank anymore!! I was also told that I was interrogated the 1st night I was blocked and silenced (i must be popular).

I was told the interogator had good intentions, which in this game means bad, so that's my first bit of good news.. we have a lead.

I believe cube said he experienced something similar one night 1? did you get the same message?

For the 2nd bit of good news I was targeted by the truth serumer on night 1. so everything Magnus said in his responses was true. anything he just volunteered could have been a lie. therefore there's no need for said person to come out.

I'm debating whether to seal the info away in code or not @Cube

Who did you target the previous 2 nights @Diageo? I feel knowing this would be very important.

I suspect at least one of Diageo, DuD or Nintendohnut to be Mafia.

@DuD talk

^ just saw DuD's response. Will reply soon.

I was told the interogator had good intentions, which in this game means bad, so that's my first bit of good news.. we have a lead.

I believe cube said he experienced something similar one night 1? did you get the same message?

It said that I was taken to a dark room for intense interrogation.

However, I do think that it is the same person, and I'm 100% certain that this person is town (not MI6).

It's also possible the killer was role blocked or an actual protector stopped this @Yvonne.

@DuD who did you attempt to target each night?

Jon Dedede and Mr-Paul.

what gave you that idea Cube? the way my info was worded (i never got to anything about a dark room) led me to believe otherwise.. unless good actually meant good?

what gave you that idea Cube?

It's not an idea, it's information that I have.

Interesting.

Well it's a toss up for me. I'm pretty confident that either DuD or Diageo is Mafia. Probably not both.

@Diageo on the one hand has been quiet all game, and miraculously came out with a role reveal and a target from absolutely nowhere. This to me gives the impression that you were spotted or tracked in a similar manner described by @DuD or @Cube, and are coming out as a pre-emptive measure.

@DuD on the other hand has claimed silencing which has since been claimed only by Dohnut, someone who I don't particularly trust (due to correctly 'guessing' thanks would be disabled for the next target). I don't like your claimed targets - one is dead, and mr-paul is clearly pushing the Magnus hate-train.

2 pieces of info are needed here to help me decide which way I want the lynch to go.

@DuD what is your role?

And @Diageo who did you target the previous 2 nights?

Lots more info today. Me likey. Will be on more tomorrow to discuss discuss discuss. But now I need to go to bed. But before I go I will leave you with what I got on Jonnas' mysterious lynching.

I was told with no body recovered, it was hard to find his DNA. I went to the evidence room to find some belongings of his, and managed to extract some from his pen. Although I didn't get any info from the DNA, I was surprised to learn that the DNA was just one day old. We lynched Jonnas over a day ago.

What do you guys think?

First of all, I was successful last night.

Secondly, @Sheikah, there's no point mentioning people more than once in a post. They'll be notified whether you mention them once or 100 times.

Thirdly I guessed that Thanking would be disabled for the next target because during the day phase on which I was silenced, I thought being allowed to Thank posts basically ruined the power. In my PM it wasn't mentioned that I couldn't Thank posts, only that I wasn't allowed to talk. I knew that Peeps wouldn't kill me for Thanking posts when it was sort of his own fault for not including the rule in my PM (love you Peeps :hug: ) so I took advantage of it, but clearly it rendered the silencing power obsolete. So yes, I guessed that the next player to be silenced wouldn't be allowed to Thank posts, but only because it made sense and made the silencing power not completely useless.

Thanks for the protection last night Yvonne.

I'm also guessing, Sheikah, that you think DuD is lying about the truth serum? Or do you think he's telling the truth, thus clearing Magnus? If he were mafia, why would he tell the truth about that and clear someone as town?

@DuD - it's interesting what you say about the serum. Are you suggesting that someone who has been given it can still lie unless they're responding to a direct question? We need to be very careful how we phrase things if so. Quite a lot of Magnus' posts yesterday were saying things like "I'm not part of MI6, I'm working with the rest of the town/mafia" (or however we're referring to them), without them being responses to our questions. Mine was the only direct question about his alignment, and it was simple a question of whether he could contact people outside of the thread. However, he must've been telling the truth about his targets. Incidentally both of them died the night he targeted them.

@Nintendohnut I know about mentioning. I do it more than once because it makes their names stand out when I read it back.

I don't see the point in getting fixated on something complex like a potential truth serum right this second. There's something far more tangible right here. @Rummy @MadDog @EEVILMURRAY any input?

Let's bear back from DuD and Diageo. One of these has to go. Seems pretty obvious.

^hear* I meant.

I should also note that I don't buy that Dohnut's protection would be the reason there was no death. I cannot believe for one second that the Mafia would want to kill you so soon given your information/story has been contested and that you have given precisely nothing to threaten the Mafia with a dangerous role.

Contrast this to me who has started posting coded messages!

I am interested @Yvonne why, given that Jonnas (known not to be good, rather neutral) had bad things to say about Dohnut, that you would then choose to protect him?

I, too, have been suspicious of Diageo. He hasn't said much except to add to my lynch, and also his reveal, here today.

Maddog has been quite quiet. EEVILMURRAY, too.

Sheikah you need to be aware that just because you start pointing the finger and @ing me in every post doesn't mean I'm gonna just give you every little detail about me lol. I've answered the reasonable questions about me and that is all.

I'm suspect of you.. when you knew I hadn't posted at all yesterday, you could clearly see me reading the thread and coming in to see what else you'd @'d, you were aware there was a silencer present and you were threatening to lay a vote on me knowing full well I couldn't respond!!

Plus your role claim seems more farfetch'd than a certain pokemon??!

Back to helpful discussion..

Cube.. fair enough. thank you.

Dohnut.. that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Diageo.. I'd just like to know your reason for blocking me? I'm not declaring you mafia, as I understand it is entirely possible for a townie to target another townie (be aware of this @@@@@@Sheikah)

Right I've got an idea. We ask every single player the same direct question every day. The player who has been given truth serum will respond and will have to tell the truth about the answer. While the truth serumer hasn't come forward this is the only way to make sure we ask the right player the question we want answered.

Now, can anyone think of a question that is worded in such a way that there are no loopholes? We can't ask whether a player is mafia or not (well, we could, but not even we really understand the alignments in this game) so we need something else. We also need to ask a question that doesn't paint a target on a townie if they have been truth serumed, but does out a mafioso if they have been. So, for example, we don't ask for a power because if a townie investigator or protector has been given the serum they'll be a target. We need to work out a question that will incriminate only the mafia, and has no loopholes, basically. Thoughts?

SECOND POST: We can post all the questions in a single post, in a list so as not to take up loads of room.

Alternatively, we post a standard question (e.g. what colour do you get when you mix yellow and red?) and tell everyone to lie about the answer. The one person who tells the truth is our serumed and we can question them during the day.

Although I prefer the first option, as it means we don't have to get a reply from everyone saying "PURPLE LOLS"

To go along with that, I will just say that directly asking someone their alliance when you know they're not allowed to lie is something I consider quite lazy...

Take that how you will

Vote: DuD for not wanting to reveal his role. And other things in that post.

you do realise your voting for me after peeps just officially confiirmed the truth serumers existence and so confirmed I stopped us lynching Magnus who is town(not mi6)

And your also backing up sheikah, who's only input is this code that only you seem to understand?!

I think we have ourselves half the mafia :)

Vote:Sheikah btw

Sheikah you need to be aware that just because you start pointing the finger and @ing me in every post doesn't mean I'm gonna just give you every little detail about me lol. I've answered the reasonable questions about me and that is all.

I never saw your name in the viewing topic list and tell me how I 'know' there is a silencer when only you and Dohnut say you've been silenced?

Why also not think outside the box and change your sig/avatar to 'I have been silenced' if that was the case?

Witholding your role is certainly not helping your case in determining whether to vote you or Diageo. What are you hiding?

Right now you're above Diageo in terms of suspicion.

vote: DuD

In fact.. truth serumer.. I'm pretty confident I know who you are.. target me tonight or I will out your tomorrow.

scrap what peeps said as I'm waiving it if used on me. ask me whatever lazy question you like ;)

in fact I shouldn't force your target so I won't out you, just if you yourself don't trust me.. target me again.

you do realise your voting for me after peeps just officially confiirmed the truth serumers existence and so confirmed I stopped us lynching Magnus who is town(not mi6)

And your also backing up sheikah, who's only input is this code that only you seem to understand?!

I think we have ourselves half the mafia :)

Vote:Sheikah btw

Yes he is backing up me, have half a read of the topic and it will become clear why. Voting me is literally the most stupid thing you could do if you want to appear innocent.

Do tell how Peeps has confirmed anything, as I must have missed this. As far as I'm aware Preps should stay pretty neutral.

Here is what I don't get DuD. You confess to being interrogated so there's every chance someone knows about you. Yet you're hiding this info when asked about it, something that seems a little futile.

@Cube do you know any more about this?

^ ha, teaches me not to read the whole topic first. ;)

Witholding your role is certainly not helping your case in determining whether to vote you or Diageo. What are you hiding?

I would have thought that was obvious... my role.

You need to learn that people aren't obliged to give you everything you ask for, you could start coming in on day 1 soon and finger pointing and expect a mass role claim just for you?!

I was considering they had a power cop or something after I was roleblocked twice in a row, obviously not.

Do tell how Peeps has confirmed anything, as I must have missed this. As far as I'm aware Preps should stay pretty neutral.

To go along with that, I will just say that directly asking someone their alliance when you know they're not allowed to lie is something I consider quite lazy...

Take that how you will

Are you serious?

Nooooo.. wait.. you've just got me to reveal my power...

DuD you are super sexy, you can make the gm post things that back up what your saying.

You are evil btw

quoted for truth.

I don't think that's the message to take away from this.

I don't really expect you to answer my question about your role. The not answering speaks louder than answering for me.

I will say, what I think about your role makes your reply above pretty strange and seem pretty deliberately like you're bullshitting:

Diageo tells the truth.. but that's the 2nd night in a row now by 2 seperate blockers. if both are town(bad) I'd be very surprised.. and it would make more sense to me that if the mafia(mi6) blocked me, it would be the night I wasnt silenced.. I.e last night.. which leads me to question why Diageo is outing himself??