NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

I successfully targeted Yvonne last night - all I knew was that he was turning green before I left him -; ergo, I did not fail.

I do not have any associates.

I think that might be what peeps had in mind when he said lazy questioning..

Yeah it gets us what we want, but it takes the spirit away somewhat doesn't it. lol

I was successful and have no associates also.

I'd like to hear from the people who haven't posted yet today, or who have been very quiet.

@mr\-paul, earlier on you questioned why MI6 would try to kill me last night. Why wouldn't they? I'm active in the thread, I'm posting and discussing things. I've also not been outed as anyone 'important' yet. Important players get protection, so MI6 won't risk killing them in case they fail. They'll go for less obvious targets, but still targets that are working against them, such as myself. If Yvonne is right, I was very lucky he protected me last night.

I think that might be what peeps had in mind when he said lazy questioning..

Yeah it gets us what we want, but it takes the spirit away somewhat doesn't it. lol

I don't think this is lazy, I think this is rigorous.If you don't ask them all, the one that needs to be asked might slip through.

I think what Peeps was referring to was that directly asking people for their alignment wasn't going to work as he saw that as a gamebreaker/lazy. I haven't asked anything near as direct so should be fine.

Indeed, much like my question yesterday about communicating outside of the thread. Finding the right question, and ensuring there is no loophole, is the best way to catch the serum'd player out.

I feel like there's a big lack of info here.

Anyone fancy coming forward with some info? Targets?

Dohnut?

Dohnut targetted Rummy and was successful in his actions. Whatever those actions were, i do not know.

That's an irony, I targetted him and was successful in my actions!

(not read thread at all yet btw, been busy and at work)

Hmm, there seems to be a lot going on and I can't see mentions/quotes of my while at work cos of my super sneaky discreet themage. I don't want to say exactly what I did, but I'll guarantee that nobody else should have reached Dohnut last night. Anyone wish to confirm this? I'd be happy if they could and we leave it there.

Thats interesting, both targetted each other. I for one targetted Dohnut last night, hence my result.

That's an irony, I targetted him and was successful in my actions!

(not read thread at all yet btw, been busy and at work)

Hmm, there seems to be a lot going on and I can't see mentions/quotes of my while at work cos of my super sneaky discreet themage. I don't want to say exactly what I did, but I'll guarantee that nobody else should have reached Dohnut last night. Anyone wish to confirm this? I'd be happy if they could and we leave it there.

Dohnut was apparently also protected by Yvonne last night so that could have negated whatever you tried to do. But then it's weird, if your power is negative I don't see why it would have been reported to you that you were successful?

Later on @Yvonne do you mind telling us why it was you protected Dohnut?

Lastly I targeted DuD because I thought he looked a bit suspicious during the lynch.

It is clear to me who Dohnut is. I don't know if its been revealed so far, will check tonight. That's the short version. He needs to live

It might be useful to inherit Jonnas' power, maybe it would help get to the bottom of this ghost business

It might be useful to inherit Jonnas' power, maybe it would help get to the bottom of this ghost business

Yeah, like...what?? Why haven't you just picked Jonas' power then not told us about this?

Are you currently under the effects of a truth serum @MadDog?

Or if we want him to be truly useful for the town, why doesn't he taken the role of Marcamillian, who was an alignment investigator? We could have had a couple of results by now!

Yeah, like...what?? Why haven't you just picked Jonas' power then not told us about this?

Are you currently under the effects of a truth serum @MadDog?

No I am not.

Ah that's what I meant....the cop.

Why haven't you already picked Marca's role MadDog? You know the alignment investigator is probably the most important role, right?

Unless you're Mafia in which case it's most useless.

@EEVILMURRAY - who did you target last night? And were you successful?

I targeted myself, I was successful.

(I thought I already posted this... shitty wi-fi at Tesco...)

I really cannot be bothered to go through the past 4 pages, sorry, can someone summarise?