N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having gotten bored of CoD: Advanced Warfare already (not really taking to the multiplayer), decided to have a go on this the other day after a good couple of weeks out and after getting over the headache that the game was giving me after booting up (no idea why as the frame rate is stable on the PS4 and think generally the FPS on CoD: AW is the same so ::shrug:) managed to bump myself up to level 28 after spending my Crucible and Vanguard marks I had saved up and dismantling them for the Ascendant Shards. So yay!

Gonna be a long slog to get to anything higher as I need another 41 shards to get everything fully upgraded and only ever seem to be getting Ascendant Energy from the public events so lots more Crucible... :blank: Guess I could do more of the Tiger playlist Strikes to get legendary gear and dismantle that, will see.

Wish I did have the time to try the raid but don't seem to have much spare at the moment so just a slow grind to higher ranks for me I guess.

@kav82 @Eddage @MilaGi @Map

I'm really sorry guys i can't do tonight at all! just had a call from work and they need me to work tonight 6:30 while 10pm

Sorry guys i really didn't expect this, i work for the council and i'm unfortunately on the winter gritting call out rota, and apparently its going to be -1 tonight in Leeds, despite the met office thinking it will be 4ºc

I can definitely do tomorrow night and Tuesday

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!