N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

So I'm missing a Calcified Fragment somewhere after Golgoroth's defeat in the raid for the Year 2 Moment of Triumph.

Thought I shall ask you guys if you are interesting to do a normal or hard King's Fall raid to collects the missing fragments before the Rise of Iron.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm missing a Calcified Fragment somewhere after Golgoroth's defeat in the raid for the Year 2 Moment of Triumph.

Thought I shall ask you guys if you are interesting to do a normal or hard King's Fall raid to collects the missing fragments before the Rise of Iron.

Consider me up for it

Consider me up for it

I'm probably still shit at the raids but I'd do a normal if you were doing that(won't do HM tho) and needed the number. They upped rewards on both, didn't they? I haven't really played since before then...

I'm probably still shit at the raids but I'd do a normal if you were doing that(won't do HM tho) and needed the number. They upped rewards on both, didn't they? I haven't really played since before then...

Gaah! Bloody bank holidays! I can't work my normal job and I don't get paid, so sometimes I look for a bit of top up work(cos I get a good rate being a BH) - however if folks want to them I'm down with looking for an early shift(might not even get anything anyway) and would be happy to in the afternoon. As I said I'm still rusty and not good enough for HM, but I think I remember the basics. Obvs if there's enough interest from others to make your 6 without me go with that as it'll be much less hassle for you guys.

Gaah! Bloody bank holidays! I can't work my normal job and I don't get paid, so sometimes I look for a bit of top up work(cos I get a good rate being a BH) - however if folks want to them I'm down with looking for an early shift(might not even get anything anyway) and would be happy to in the afternoon. As I said I'm still rusty and not good enough for HM, but I think I remember the basics. Obvs if there's enough interest from others to make your 6 without me go with that as it'll be much less hassle for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...