N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where the third one is (Crota's room). I've read where the first one is (Turn left 90 degrees at the 6th lamp). Not checked for the second one. I'll give it a google before we get going.

Edit:

Ghost #1 is in The Abyss and can be found after the 6th lamp. You head 90 degrees after the 6th lamp (to the right from when you're approaching the lamp) until you hit the edge of the map, turn left a little and the ghost will be there. This ghost is named "Ghost Fragment: Thorn 4".

Ghost #2 is also in The Abyss, however it's just after you form the bridge and in the light that transitions you to the second part of the raid. It's at the very last pillar on the left. You jump on top of it and the Ghost will be there. It helps if you are facing backwards to get better vision. This ghost is named "Ghost Fragment: The Hellmouth 2".

Ghost #3 can be obtained in the room where you fight Ir Yut/Crota. It is in the room where you kill the shrieker on the left (if you're facing where Crota spawns), hanging above on one of the dangling wires near the ceiling. This ghost is named "Ghost Fragment: The Hellmouth".

Edited by Daft

Sorted, Crota's End Hard Raid (With a 3x Crota run (and any other requests)).

At 8pm.

Me

@DriftKaiser

@Eddage

@MilaGi

@Blade

@Shorty

Damn. Just turned the console on and I had forgotten to download the update.

It is downloading right now but i'm unsure if it will be ready in time.

If someone wants my spot then they are very welcome to take it.

Continue to invite me to things though as I want to get back into Destiny.

Edit: posted in the wrong bloody chat! Anyways update is best so far though I'm not sure if that's saying much as there isn't s whole lot of good to compare it too. Loving the work done on shaders. Stuff looks better and they are handled so much better

Edited by Deathjam

Err, you bought TTK right?

As a newbie: score a shotgun with range for PvP and Gunslinger > everything else. Xur is a guy hiding in the tower every weekend Friday morning til Sunday morning who sells exotic items. Join the clan through the Bungie site. The levelling system has changed so much I'm not sure I could give tips on it if I wanted to... except to grab bounties every day from the Tower.

Edited by Shorty

Everyone done the Legend of You thing on bungie.net? It's awesome.

It'll compile a video history of your guardian. This is my Warlock's. 8 Flawless Trials completions? That...was a surprise. Actually thought it was closer to four...across both my Warlocks.

And my Titan? I dedicate this stat to @MilaGi (The rest of her stats aren't too interesting)

tLW3X4p.png

Okay, turned it on last night for the first time in months. Wow lots of changes.

What the fuck do I need to do to be able to join in Raiding on Oryx, assuming I get Taken Lad?

What else do I need to know.

Is there anything anyone can do to help me anytime this week. I can probably do anytime as I have the week off.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!