N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. What time do you guys reckon? 7? 7:30?

I should be on by 7, unless I get an early finish and will be on for 6ish.

Just as I cancelled my Monday plans too :(

I feel guilty now :( :(

However, I won't be on for a huge amount of time, so you could always take my place :)

Taken king....bit lukewarm. Maybe because there is so much other stuff that looks more amazing.

Edit: I can't sleep and just read that variks inventory has changed. @Shorty, I hate you for making me waste that armour core on that judgement crap.

Edited by Deathjam

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR MY STORMCALLER WARLOCK.

https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/TheTakenKing/Stormcaller

screenshot-warlock-1.jpg

Super: Stormtrance

Chain Arc Lightning from your hands.

Storm Grenade

This grenade calls down a localized lightning storm.

Thunderstrike

Deliver an electrocuting melee strike at extended range.

Perpetual Charge

Getting a grenade kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.

screenshot-warlock-2.jpg

Taken king....bit lukewarm. Maybe because there is so much other stuff that looks more amazing.

Edit: I can't sleep and just read that variks inventory has changed. @Shorty, I hate you for making me waste that armour core on that judgement crap.

Cos armour cores, they're real hard to get :blank:

I'll in the Crucible for a while. ;)

Perpetual Charge

Getting a grenade kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.

Would be perfect if I can stack that with my Purifier's Robe's Serpernts perks for PvP Edited by DriftKaiser

Been away on hols for a while. I came back late last night and have spent most of the day digesting E3 content.

Liking the looks of the new subclasses. I totally predicted the Titan one, just hope it's viable in PvE content.

Anyway, I should be online tomorrow. Up for whatevers, Prison of Elders or Nightfall anyone? Should be online around half 7.

Been away on hols for a while. I came back late last night and have spent most of the day digesting E3 content.

Liking the looks of the new subclasses. I totally predicted the Titan one, just hope it's viable in PvE content.

Anyway, I should be online tomorrow. Up for whatevers, Prison of Elders or Nightfall anyone? Should be online around half 7.

I haven't been on in a couple of weeks so I'm up for something, see if it will reignite my enthusiasm for the game! I'll try for 7:30 but may be a little later.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!