NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Anyone on PS4 later on tonight? Got a new headset to try on :)

I will be, should be on from 9pm if that's good with yourself?

Are any sites still providing beta codes? GAME, Amazon and ShopTo seem to be all out. Will gladly share the two other codes on here if anyone can point me in the right direction. If not I guess I'll press on with the woeful PS3 controller.

I seriously can't wait to get my hands on the full game.

The one strike and the one PVP mode are so much fun and I've spent sooooo much time on them already. Imagine what will happen when more content is available.

I am awful at the PvP. Keep dying almost instantly. lol. I miss Goldeneye :(

My only complaint about the PVP is that Hunters seem to be at a disadvantage, although that might change when you get the explosive knives.

Are any sites still providing beta codes? GAME, Amazon and ShopTo seem to be all out. Will gladly share the two other codes on here if anyone can point me in the right direction. If not I guess I'll press on with the woeful PS3 controller.

I have two 25 digit codes in my Bungie account as for some reason they gave me three. No idea why I have three of them or if they'll work on the xbox 360 but I can send one your way when I get home from work.

Haven't been able to play it yet as I didn't get in until 1 last night. Downloaded and all sorted for tonight. Playing tennis and will be home by 10, play for a few hours. Going to start work early tomorrow and finish up at 2ish so I can play all afternoon.

Do you get to keep anything from the beta to take into the retail game? I know there's a special emblem just for playing the beta but is that it? No keeping weapons or levels?

I think you get to keep it all. Theres something big happening on Saturday that will effect the whole game for you.

I think you get to keep it all. Theres something big happening on Saturday that will effect the whole game for you.

Well, they haven't said this anywhere. Depends on what the level cap is, I think, on whether they want L8 characters carrying over to the main game. They might also want people to start fresh again so everyone starts at the same place.

Well, they haven't said this anywhere. Depends on what the level cap is, I think, on whether they want L8 characters carrying over to the main game. They might also want people to start fresh again so everyone starts at the same place.

Yeah your right, i followed the sauce and got to this:

Speculation has begun to build around the internet. Rumors have started to spread. Some of the speculation being reported is that the emblems gamers will pick up on the 26th at the Tower will be a token to allow you to carry your game progress on to the final version of Destiny releasing on 9 September. Other rumors are stating that the tokens will allow the carry over of all weapons, ships, and other items won during the Iron Banner. Below is a photo of Timur’s Lash, a gun that was won during the Iron Banner. As you can see, it requires level 20 and has an unbelievable attack power of 358. Why would Bungie give out level 20 weapons as prizes for doing well in the Iron Banner if they know players would not be able to use it now? Something tells me, Bungie has some news that will be revealed on 26 July. - See more at: http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/07/22/could-iron-banner-items-be-the-destiny-betas-tower-gifts/95200/#sthash.sKv2Xxll.dpuf

And a bit more googling says that the item that carrys over on the 26th will just be an emblem. So yeah, looks like nothing will carry, no big loss really. It doesnt take long to do!

Seems daft that you could login at a specific time to get a 'token' to let you carry over your progress, otherwise you lose it all.

I have that legendary hand cannon. Only played one Iron Banner match and won it :D Would love to have it in the full game :p

I doubt we'll get to carry over anything, though.

Started a Warlock this morning. Level 4 now, will try to reach level 8 tonight.

Seems daft that you could login at a specific time to get a 'token' to let you carry over your progress, otherwise you lose it all.

The more i read about it, the more it seems like you will just get to carry over your iron banner level 20 items. Either way it doesnt make a difference to me,starting from scratch will be easy anyway :)

Where do you join strike missions that automatically puts you with some other people?

Where do you join strike missions that automatically puts you with some other people?

You might need to unlock other stuff first, but it's listed under Earth in the middle of the map where you select where you want to go. You can set it to be level 6 or 8, so it might only unlock later.

It's called Devil's Lair.

I have two 25 digit codes in my Bungie account as for some reason they gave me three. No idea why I have three of them or if they'll work on the xbox 360 but I can send one your way when I get home.

Hey dude, that's very kind of you, but I think only Xbox One codes will work on Xbox One etc.

It seems they give you three codes per pre-order so you can get two friends to play with you. Very cool of them.

Anyone on PS4? IM having a sesh atm, message popped up saying to login on 26th at 9pm to get a reward when the game is out.

Stupid question ahead:

I've only played 10 mins so far when my brother handed me the controller.

He couldn't find the multiplayer section? He was in a campaign playing against the computer but couldn't find player vs player?

Stupid question ahead:

I've only played 10 mins so far when my brother handed me the controller.

He couldn't find the multiplayer section? He was in a campaign playing against the computer but couldn't find player vs player?

You have to be level 5, it's called the cruicable I think, you'll be told to go see someone when it is unlocked then it will be in the world map then you can play it.

Trying the Titan out. Not sure why I'd pick it over the Warlock. The armour looks cool.

There isn't really that much difference between the classes.