NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Ps4 is on the building!!! Anyone got a destiny beta code?

I posted a few codes a couple of pages back I don't think anyone mentioned using the second one so you could try that.

Cheers guys, sheikahs worked. Downloading now. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow!

Cheers guys, sheikahs worked. Downloading now. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow!

It's down for maintenance until Wednesday.

I have afew spare codes too.

Tempted to cancel my pre order if the forced parity is true. The game already is very weak technically. But the practice of forcing parity is awful. Its not the job of software developers to make games look/perform worse deliberatly to make up for one platform having 'considerably' worse hardware.

I have afew spare codes too.

Tempted to cancel my pre order if the forced parity is true. The game already is very weak technically. But the practice of forcing parity is awful. Its not the job of software developers to make games look/perform worse deliberatly to make up for one platform having 'considerably' worse hardware.

Where's this rumour of forced parity come from? Because this thread is the 3rd result on google so it doesn't seem widely reported.

I put a pre-order down for the Limited Edition version on Sunday, GAME sent me another pre-order Beta code. Didn't think they had any left still, gave the code to a friend.

Got another session tomorrow night with a friend, we're in need for 1 more person to complete the Strike mission with.

There's a code for Tesco, this doesn't work for everyone, but it did for me.

TDXR-PYRT for £15 off a £75 spend.

Destiny LE is £80.

You can also swap clubcard vouchers for double their value towards this right now, if you have any.

tl;dr, Just got Destiny LE for £25 :D

Code doesnt work for me :( With my codes though i can get the standard edition for £24 :)

Can't wait to download this when I get home. At 12GB and busy servers I doubt I'll be able to play it tonight though, unfortunately.

Probably gonna give the 360 version of the beta a spin later. Can I pre-order it again and then get another set of codes?

Probably gonna give the 360 version of the beta a spin later. Can I pre-order it again and then get another set of codes?

Don't see why not as long as it's from GAME or Amazon. By the sounds of things, the GAME code arrives quicker. Fancy chucking one of your spares my way please? :D If nobody who hasn't played it wants in first, I'm curious about how it looks on 360.

I would be v interested in this if still available :)

Yep I'll send you via PM. Enjoy!

I love the destiny website and how game footage is just there running. Very technically impressive.

Might be on later for a bit. Guess they're not adding any new stuff for the beta?

Don't see why not as long as it's from GAME or Amazon. By the sounds of things, the GAME code arrives quicker. Fancy chucking one of your spares my way please? :D If nobody who hasn't played it wants in first, I'm curious about how it looks on 360.

Will do mate. Lemme sort it out when I get home and I'll send it across.

[edit]

Looks like nowhere is giving out codes anymore. Even Shopto's pre-order page reads "REVERTED" on the code, even after locking me into the purchase due to the code and being unable to cancel.

Balls.

Edited by Guy

I'm just on now having a bit of a play around with it. Admittedly I knew very little about the game other than Bungie were making it and it was a FPS. After playing it for a bit it feels very much like PSO meets Halo. Its an awesome combination. :D