NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Gutted...they should just offer to pay for glitch information so the glitch finders don't blab.

Anyone up for some CoE/nightfalls tonight?

Managed to get my first tier 12 guardian...

13217356_10154165608068164_4046627775876238942_o.jpg

I'm up for both COE/Nightfall. Jealous of your Tier 12 building. The best I can do is Tier 11. :(

Anyone up for some CoE/nightfalls tonight?

Managed to get my first tier 12 guardian...

13217356_10154165608068164_4046627775876238942_o.jpg

What helmet is that?! Omg!

What helmet is that?! Omg!

It's the Spektar Kallipolis Helm from New Monarchy rank ups.

@DriftKaiser, I'll be on after the football.

I thought that was your exo's face!

Well done getting tier 12. Annoying when you get insanely close, I can put about 7 too much int in and be 4 shy on strength but can't strike the balance.

I'll be on for CoE tonight @Eddage.

Hot fix for exploits is available and iron banner is live. Rotating between clash rift and control

edit: it's just control.

@Eddage sorry man, wanted to play CoE but damn when Iron Banner was good, it was really good. Some matches we stomped them into Mercy. And then the red bar heroes appeared.

I know it has been laggy in the past but my [last] word, yesterday took the piss. People teleporting, God Mode, 'WANTED' corner curving bullets, blink before you can see it time to kills. I don't know how people with such bad connections can have such advantages but they do.

Despite that, still had fun. got rewarded with armour and will try to make an appearance for more today.

Also, it appears we have one less day to rank up as Iron Banner will end at reset.

Edited by Deathjam
Automerged Doublepost

There are gonna be a Twitch Stream for a new expansion (Probably Rise of the Iron) later this year next Thurs at 5pm. Guess Bungie is gonna reveal the Destiny 2 at the E3.

Edit:

Have a screenshot of my K/D during the IB event. Click the screenshot will take you to the video

Edited by DriftKaiser

Ckcs5P-WEAA_5Z1.jpg:large

The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed. There are Fallen Mutants now scavenges the tombs of golden age, and the plague they have unearthed in the waste is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into the Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it's too late.

New Raid

New Strikes

New patrol zone called Plaguelands

New Social Space

Rise of Iron dropped on this 20th Sept.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Not played my PS4 much for a few months now maybe, but work's gonna ease up soon and I'm wondering if it's worth bothering with Destiny again. Is there much new stuff that I've missed in the last few months? Are people still playing? If my mate's about too I'll try and get him back onto it when I am, but I certainly did find a very 'done' feeling of walking away from Destiny. I was nowhere near done, but I realised I wasn't bothered enough to keep on at it, if that makes any sense.

I'd totes lap up the next one though, so who knows what I'm talking about.

Well looks like i may make a brief stink back on Destiny then as that looks pretty interesting

Iron Gallahorn? can't we just have our gallahorns uplifted?

Kinda weird that everyone will have a Gjally just for pre-ordering.

Looks good though :) I like the idea of a raid that's at least partially outside.

I probably won't play Destiny much between now and the release of this DLC, except maybe the odd ToO game. My first actual break from the title since it released :heh:

I can see that the LFG requirement for the fallen raid would be "LL 340 please. Must have Iron Gjallarhorn or Iron Banner Axehammer."

Edit: Look like everyone can forge the Y3 Gjallarhorn with the forge and that Axehammer is a relic like a scorch cannon.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Pre-ordering just gets you a different skin on the Gjallarhorn :) Still kinda interesting that everyone will have such a highly sought after weapon.

Here's the full stream starting with the trailer.

Edited by Shorty

I'm taking a brief hiatus from Destiny at the moment. Focusing my attention on finishing AC:Syndicate and enjoying developing my character on The Division, which I'm close to getting the platinum for.

That said, I'll probably come on for IB or ToO if need be.

I'll end up pre-ordering the DLC.

I guess the reason everyone can get a Y3 Gjallarhorn from the quest cos the LFGs during the Y1 always required people to have a Gjallarhorn lol.

I'm also taking a break from Destiny to fooling around on GTAO. Still free to do IB or helping you with nightfall etc. I preordered the expansion DLC via store. :) Goes well with my DO shaders haha

Edited by DriftKaiser

Year 2 Moment of Triumph

• ​Challenge of the Elders​: Complete an Elder's Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
  • The Play's the Thing​: Complete the Taken King main questline, culminating in "Regicide".
  • ​The Third Element: Equip a fully leveled Year Two subclass on any character.
  • ​This is Amazing: Complete the Crucible questline culminating in "The Mountaintop."
  • Eris Morn's Revenge​: Collect all 50 Calcified Fragments
  • ​A Blade Reborn: Complete any of the Exotic sword quests from Shaxx
  • ​Return to the Reef​: Complete the April quests "At the Gates" and "Return to the Prison"
  • ​The Sword Logic​: Defeat Oryx in the King's Fall Raid on Hard difficulty

Also there will be Faction Ghost Shells and sparrows. ;)

Is the crucible questline the one to unlock the weekly crucible bounties?

Is the crucible questline the one to unlock the weekly crucible bounties?

Yup and a Hothead (Red Dragon's Breath Rocket Launcher). I already completed mine long time ago. :laughing:

Yup. I already completed mine long time ago. :laughing:

I'm part way through and that's the only moment I need. Shouldn't take too long.

Pretty sure I've done all those moments already, bit easier than last year's!

The recent patch allows you get the black spindle/NTTE/Sleeper Stimulant anytime by selecting the heroic difficulty. No more waiting for a certain day to able get them. :)