N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to lose heart with the raid now. I think that was my 6th normal raid with the clan and I got nothing but ascendant energy and my 3rd or 4th Chatterwhite shader, which I can't stand in the first place. Think I'll actually have to give in and roll a second hunter tomorrow.

I'm a little burnt out from the Raid too. Think I might give it a miss. I'd run it with my Titan but I need upgrade material and with the downtime before I don't think I'll have time to nab any.

Edit:

Sod it, I'll be on. Just levelled up my Titan 2 levels to lvl 28. God damn that Plate Steel. Think my friend will be up for playing, too.

Edited by Daft

I'm starting to lose heart with the raid now. I think that was my 6th normal raid with the clan and I got nothing but ascendant energy and my 3rd or 4th Chatterwhite shader, which I can't stand in the first place. Think I'll actually have to give in and roll a second hunter tomorrow.

Feel the same way, I'm getting nothing I want from them.

Still enjoying it but the rewards I'm getting...

What was the deal with pushing the mid raid boss off the edge? I didn't have a clue what was going on there.

Feel the same way, I'm getting nothing I want from them.

Still enjoying it but the rewards I'm getting...

What was the deal with pushing the mid raid boss off the edge? I didn't have a clue what was going on there.

If you get rid of him without him teleporting while his shields down, you get that one extra chest partway down the drop, and nudging him off is just a cheat way of doing that. Think the chest only has energies in though.

That'll be my 3rd Exotic Handcannon, alongside Thorn and Hawkmoon.

Oh man, The Last Word can be fired by holding down the trigger and the character repeatedly hits the hammer on the gun to fire rapidly from the hip, classic Western style!

Edited by Kav

That'll be my 3rd Exotic Handcannon, alongside Thorn and Hawkmoon.

Oh man, The Last Word can be fired by holding down the trigger and the character repeatedly hits the hammer on the gun to fire rapidly from the hip, classic Western style!

I tired it last night briefly on the Raid (second time we had to take out the gate keeper) and its pretty cool looking firing like that, and just straight away it was doing 1000-1100 damage on hobgoblin weakpoints not sure how that compares to other cannons as this is the first one i've kept but i was impressed!

its upgrades allow you to increase stability and accuracy loads, and favour hip firing so it could be pretty awesome

Tbh I love the Vanguard handcannon and hate Thorn. I might not risk any money on TLW.

13 rounds and ultra fast reload is all you ever need in a handgun. Plus it's legendary, so you can keep Ice Breaker or an exotic rocket launcher equipped. The two things I want most from the raid are the chest armour and Fatebringer, the raid legendary arc handcannon.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!