N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

Another eventful night for the crew. Being in deep space on a spaceship, how do you tell the difference between night and day. Anyway, enough of that.

The night started off as normal. 2 skutters were seen hanging around a certain "smeg head" who was trying to revise for his astro-navigation exams. They were annoying him so much that he threw his pencil at them. They soon left, especially after he started quoting "space corps directives". There was once again another massive night out, this time ending in suspended animation waking a week later. Other things going on included Kryten dusting everywhere and finding 10 litres of Otrazon on his travels. A chief was last seen with a navigation officer going hand-in-hand and a certain household object offering breaded products to everyone who saw him. And a hologram was seen lurking around, it was believed he was lost.

In other news, a more serious event occured. Todd Hunter, the captains 2nd in command was heading back from looking in the captains quarters for information about his death. As he was heading back to his room to look at some evidence, he felt he was not alone. Before he knew it, a fight broke out between these individuals. It only ended after he was brutally thrown into the airlock partially conscience and flushed into space. His last words were "why, i thought we were friends after cooking my favorite meal. I hope you die"

Jonnas is dead, he was Todd Hunter.

Todhunter1.jpg

Being in charge of filing, you follow up on incomplete projects of the deceased crew. Last assignment you had was finishing off George’s stuff, finding Rimmer filed 400 reports on Lister in 1 day. Every time someone is killed during the night, you can investigate the scene by yourself, and immediately receive a PM with information regarding the deceased.

During the day, you may quote an entire post and respond with “Indeed”. You will analyze that post for lies. Using this power will leave you too exhausted to investigate the deceased the next night, however. Furthermore, you cannot use this power two days in a row.

He was a member of the Town!!

With that said and done, the crew were shocked and heads began turning. A cookbook entitled "Danish Cooking for Advanced cooks" was found on Todd once his body was recovered by a Blue Midget.

Until then!!!.

Alive (15 players)

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Deceased

@Jonnas

15 players, maximum votes = 8

Day begins. Day ends 11pm Tuesday

Edited by Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something very weird and time travelly happened to me last night. It might be possible to narrow down the list of characters. Looks to me like the skutters are roleblockers. Either that's a character or there's someone who can direct robots. Maybe holly is the main bad guy?

Something very weird and time travelly happened to me last night. It might be possible to narrow down the list of characters. Looks to me like the skutters are roleblockers. Either that's a character or there's someone who can direct robots. Maybe holly is the main bad guy?

I've also been thinking it could be Holly, with the plot being centred around an AI uprising (this idea of course heavily influenced by one of the recent new episodes).

Last night I wasn't roleblocked and reached my target successfully. @Nintendohnut you're being quieter than usual and naturally I'll never trust you, purely because the moderators of these games have a sick fetish to continually pit us on opposing sides. Did you reach your target?

Second post - bad timing, I see you'be posted now. But that post is pure filler.

Successful with my targeting.

Something happened to me, which may be someone targeting me, or may just me, again, getting really, really drunk.

Yvonne, could you expand on your theory of the skutters being role-blockers?

SECOND: Anyone have any thoughts regarding Todd's last words?

Edited by Magnus Peterson
Automerged Doublepost

So I found out that Magnus was having a few beers with Lister...I also saw him drink a red liquid and head towards the air lock. What exactly were you up to Magnus?

Also as far as i'm aware i don't have a double vote.

Vote: No Lynch

The chief is the one offering "breaded products" in the write up. Might not be a good thing if what Moogle is saying is correct.

bob, did you hear anything about a red liquid? My PM suggests there was a container of it near you, but I thought nothing of it.