N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

He's Peterson, ironically. The ship's chef and old mate of lister's(saw the ep with the stasis leak just the other day!), he's a target swapper, which I found out before he revealed it. Of course, *we* could be in cahoots too, but we're not and I actually trust him more than most because he's given almost everything about himself.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found him slumped in a corner wearing a loin cloth and clutching a tube that was labelled "Day 1". Also he was confused and disoriented from last night.

I'm not quite sure what that means. What's this tube?

EDIT: I'm not sure if "last night" means the one that's just gone (night 5) or night 4.

Wait, so you're only voting this way because you think the mafia will win because of it, and therefore you will to?

Aaaaaaand that's why we kill neutrals.

Also because it's quite likely that Rummy/Yvonne are Cat(Duane Dibble now) and Lister. So I'm not going to lynch my lifelines.

Votes

Dannyboy-the-Dane- Rummy, Magnus Peterson, Cube, Yvonne, bob, Jon Dedede, Moogle (7)

Magnus Peterson- Sheikah (1)

Majority reached!!!

The crew had their target set, the ambush was the last straw. They rallied together and launched in. They carried him to the lift and proceeded to send him to the tank.

Ackerman was lynched, Dannyboy-the-Dane is no longer in the game.

Ackerman1.jpg

The Floor 13 officer, you hate everyone except the Captain. Being with the Captain, you intend to get back control of the Dwarf. Access to the prisoners allows you to use them to your advantage.

You are a roleblocker, you can use the prisoners to block a random player from reaching their target. This method can also provide you with random information on a player, of which you'll know who it is relating to. (aka your roleblock target if they've targetted someone, you'll recieve their information on their target).

He was a member of the Mafia!!!!

Majority was reached, day is effectively over. Get them PM's in chappies!!!!

Alive - 10 players

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

Night ends 11pm tomorrow, extended due to the fact i'm in work from 11am tomorrow and won't be home until at least 10pm.

Edit:

Edited by Jimbob

Last night on Red Dwarf, it was another eventful night. The cinema was in use, sandwiches were toasted and 2 droids were waiting for the John Wayne convention to open.

David Lister, the last human alive. 3rd technician on the ship. His duties include assisting the late Rimmer in fixing the vending machines. Not that he did anything special in them duties or anything. The past few days, he's been drinking and time-travelling a lot.

He went out last night with his buddies Chen and Selby, Peterson would have come, but he was busy in work. On his way back to his room, he stumbled around 4 different floors trying to find his room. He was assisted to what seemed to be his room. The assistant, wearing white hit the button to open the door and Lister entered. Inside, Lister pressed another button to close the door. This was his mistake, a hissing noise occured and before he knew it he was shot off the Dwarf in an escape pod. No beer, no curry nothing. It was too bad though, the escape pod was captured by a gelf ship. Gelfs don't like humans at all.

Yvonne is dead, he was Dave Lister

tve3036-20090411-284.jpg

The last human being alive, well until some of the crew were resurrected. A slob who feasts on curries every night, but Monday for some reason. An avid lager drinker, he is much loved by everyone but Rimmer and the Captain. Most days are spent playing the guitar, riding around the ship on your bike and generally trying to find more ingenious ways of slobbing off and killing time.

Your role/powers are as - You are a kill-protector, preventing your target from dying. All other actions will occur though.

He was a member of the town.

Alive (9 players)

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@EEVILMURRAY

@MoogleViper

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Deceased

Jonnas

The Peeps

DuD

Animal

mr-paul

Dannyboy-the-Dane

@Yvonne

Majority is now 5 (9 players)

Day begins now, scheduled to end 11pm Saturday (unless majority reached)

I was unsuccessful as I ended up in a broom cupboard instead. I also found a white bloodied hat with the initials "OP".

And look who was busy "working" last night. And look what the killer was wearing.

Vote: Magnus Peterson.

Now I know I didn't vote for Dannyboy yesterday, and I definitely know that it makes me look suspicious, but to be honest I'm really not too eager to use my double vote when the majority it so small. I wasn't completely sure about Dannyboy, and if we'd been wrong about him my double vote could be all the mafia need to win. Obviously we weren't but I wasn't sure enough to lay my vote down.

However, to the mafia it must've been pretty obvious that Dannyboy was going down. I would suggest that there is at least one mafia member on the voting list, trying to appear innocent on a lynch that was, from their point of view, always going to happen. I think we should use this day productively and try to work out who's doing what.

I'd like to know about Magnus' targets for the game please, and all of your results. I'm still not convinced by you DESPITE the fact Sheikah's been trying to get you lynched and he's obviously mafia. It seems odd that it would all be staged, but there's definitely something off about you in this game. Full target claims please, and please go back through your PMs and tell us what happened on each night that people apparently think you could've been controlled.

I'd ask for the same from Sheikah but they'd all be lies anyway. I won't vote for Shiekah yet - my double vote will quickly make the day end and we can get a lot more from this - but it will happen before the end of the day.

I was unsuccessful as I ended up in a broom cupboard instead. I also found a white bloodied hat with the initials "OP".

And look who was busy "working" last night. And look what the killer was wearing.

Vote: Magnus Peterson.

I can also confirm this.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

Second: I'm not Mafia Dohnut. I tried to stop Animal being killed and only called for Magnus's lynch when I found evidence of his guilt myself.

I'm telling you this Magnus lynch is bullshit, Sheikah's been pushing it all game, absolutely did not vote or acknowledge than Danny could have been mafia, and tried right at the end to call a mafia lynch train - clearly wasn't. This Magnus lynch is crap, I'd suggest @bob and @Jon Dedede, I don't even know anymore. Now that I'm Duane, I don't seem to be getting much information - I feel like I'm wandering around a bit of a simpleton and wouldn't even notice danger if it happened to me. Why do you ask, though?