N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not sure what to make of Moogle. That role sounds plausible, and his info on me sounds plausible, it's worded a bit strangely considering who I am, but it doesn't sound like something he'd make up. I would keep an eye on him, but I'm not sure I'm willing to lynch him. We do really need to lynch to make some progress today, but I would be more comfortable going for Magnus,or Yvonne maybe. I'm very confused by Yvonne's behaviour, been at work all day and my brain isn't working at its strongest, need to have another read through really.

Still slightly concerned as to why I couldn't find bob last night.

Okay, just letting @Rummy know that I DID warn everybody that I would be majorly busy today last night and I still am but I'm trying to creep as much time here as possible. All I know is Rummy keeps mentioning me so I've not read much except for what I'm quoting.

As the person hasn't come out: I was redirected to Animal last night. He was in a box. The redirector is likely mafia.

This is true and I've mentioned this last night. I targeted Jon Dedede (I think it was that night) but I got trapped in a box. Cube tells the truth and I'm thinking along the same lines as well.

@Animal, why do you need to find the Cat? Do you have information on him? I find it harder to follow the thread on mobile version at work, so apologies if I've missed anything. However the Moogle thing does look viable to me, I'll happily Vote:MoogleViper

Oh, well fucking done Yvonne. Why did you have to out me! I'm fairly sure he's after me for ulterior motives.

And, as you can see, someone beat me up last night. Stopped by a gang from the 13th floor apparently, then something about a prison officer being locked in the lift last night(I presume this refers to the previous night and Dannyboy). I was taken for medical treatment.

Also, not to allow Moogle off, but it's IMPERITIVE we hear from @Animal as to why he wants me. Until we do, I'm going for what I think is a solid choice in Changevote:Animal.

(the gang that assualted me didn't like the prison officer being locked in the lift, on second read. Not sure if they were blaming me for it, but I suggest they come forward)

I'm not after the Cat, I'm after Duane Dibbley. Apparently, Duane is my friend. I have a note saying that he is my friend and he knows something about me that I don't know. I didn't want to say it just yet in case Duane would come out but it seems it might actually be you. So what do you know about me?

Could you have been re-direct at all, Jon Dedede? I still want to hear from Animal before we all go after Moogle.

I've just given you literally everything I know. Apparently, you know something about me that I don't. Is Cat friends with someone who knew a secret about someone in the show? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Will read through and put my two pence in.

What the fuck is going on. This game is a massive clusterfuck and i'm completely lost.

@Mr_Paul

I don't know why you couldn't find me last night. Probably some 'role' or another, although it wasn't mine. I know i tried to find Animal, but he was locked in a box or something. Who knows why?!

My PM implied that i had massive rampant sex with someone, but i can't remember who due to being drunk (in game i mean, i've not just forgotten) and i think the Love virus was involved somewhere.

This game is so damned confusing, i have no idea how the hell you're supposed to guess who's bad and who's good. Is it supposed to be this ridiculous, or am i just not trying hard enough?

Magnus Peterson does seem incredibly suspicious, but perhaps the light bee thing is some sort of red herring?? Do we get those in the game? Yvonne seems pretty darned suspicious also, always being really vague about everything and quick to point the finger at everyone else. Sheikah too in that respect.

I'm going to reserve my vote, and go for whoever seems most popular later on, and let others make my mind up for me. Seems legit.

I wouldn't do this. Go with whomever you think is dodgy even if you think it's me. If you do this, it'll be noted if the person turns out to be good and you voted whereas if you had reason behind your vote, it's fair enough. Not that I think you're bad but I'm just saying what I'd be thinking. It's why I never jump on a lynch train unless I think there's a good reason behind it and I agree, if there's doubt, I don't do it.

Also, I believe you when you say you targeted me. I was trapped in a box. I think I've been roleblocked for the past three nights. The only one I've been successful with is Yvonne. Everybody else I've either been roleblocked or I couldn't get to them.

Who are you that Duane is your friend? Duane Dibbley(?!?!) had no friends! This concerns me greatly, and I want to know!

What will you do to me!

He may not have done in the show but he might do in Mafia. Don't shoot the messenger!

I'm not going to do anything to you, I promise. I just asked you a simple bloody question! lmao. Apparently, I can trust in his information about me. I wanted to find him because he has information on me and I want to know what it is so if you know something about me, please tell me.

I did think of something: The guy who's handing out notes, could he be Mafia or town? I want to think he's town but I don't know. I mean, why would a Mafia hand out notes. I get the other notes saying "The chef is dodgy" or something but why would I get a note saying Duane Dibbley knows something about me?

Who is the guy handing out notes?

I know nothing about you. What I *DO* know however, is that the polymorph IS out there. If they get me, I turn into Duane Dibley and become less reliable; I'm thinking your story doesn't hold up and you want to suck the cat out of the sexy beast is me. You woulda done the same to Rimmer who, people should note, was listed as Rimmer/Ace Rimmer - just as I got my role as Cat/Duane Dibley. The polymorph is out there, and now a huge danger to me. I'm also thinking he's definitely not on town's side, as he makes me less reliable. I also think it's you, Animal. I keep my vote, and urge everyone else to do the same.

@mr\-paul @bob @Jon Dedede @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Magnus Peterson @Nintendohnut - Would be interested to see what you have to say. I'd much rather go for Animal right now over Moogle.

So would I.

Go ahead an investigate me tonight. You'll find that I'm neutral, that I'm an investigator.

I believe that if you're legion. What's your win condition? Simply to survive? I'd think you might well appear as an investigator too, seeing as I am one. What can/do you investigate? Give us some info on what you've found so far.

I believe that if you're legion. What's your win condition? Simply to survive? I'd think you might well appear as an investigator too, seeing as I am one. What can/do you investigate? Give us some info on what you've found so far.

I've already given all of that information. My win condition is to survive. And I do that as long as the main four survive. I follow people and find out who else targeted them.

Night 1 I targeted Nintendoughnut, he targeted me and annoyed me with toast.

Night 2 I targeted Yvonne, I followed him through the time drive and witnessed the JFK assassination. When we got back to the time drive DuD was there.

Night 3 I tracked Dannyboy to the prison blocks on floor 13. He was roleblocked and trapped in a lift. I found Cat hunting mice, a hologram appear out of the vending machine, and 2 maintenance droids doing work on the lift. Which I'm guessing was Cube/scutters.

Animal, what we need from you right now is a role claim.

I don't remember this character whatsoever so I'm guessing it was a one-off or something but I am The Dog. I'm from a parallel universe (again, don't remember this). Right now, I'm neutral but this can change if I find my owner, who I'm guessing is in the game otherwise I have no clue. I'm thinking that if I find my owner, I might be good or something and with the note telling me I need to find Duane Dibbley, I'm not going to turn my nose up at clues. When the note said that Duane Dibbley knows something I don't, I thought it may have meant that he knows my owner or he knows how I can be good, which is why I'm trying to find him.

If you people do not believe me, roleblock and investigate me tonight. I don't mind.

Ah yes. Did you target Danny that night, Rummy? Can't be bopthered to search the thread right now to see if you did. If so, Animal must be the hologram.

Is The Dog a hologram? Also, I tried to get to Dannyboy myself but it said he was in a lift so I couldn't get to him. Then I targeted Dedede but I got trapped in a box.

Right, I'm off for a little bit now but I'll try my best to be back on tonight.

I know nothing about you. What I *DO* know however, is that the polymorph IS out there. If they get me, I turn into Duane Dibley and become less reliable; I'm thinking your story doesn't hold up and you want to suck the cat out of the sexy beast is me. You woulda done the same to Rimmer who, people should note, was listed as Rimmer/Ace Rimmer - just as I got my role as Cat/Duane Dibley. The polymorph is out there, and now a huge danger to me. I'm also thinking he's definitely not on town's side, as he makes me less reliable. I also think it's you, Animal. I keep my vote, and urge everyone else to do the same.

@mr\-paul @bob @Jon Dedede @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Magnus Peterson @Nintendohnut - Would be interested to see what you have to say. I'd much rather go for Animal right now over Moogle.

My thoughts? Animal is a bit of an open book, and that can be both good and bad for him. Here it's good because I'm pretty sure from the way he behaving that he's town. He goes much quieter when Mafia and puts on a charade of accusing people over seemingly no evidence.

I strongly suspect Magnus but no one else seems keen to vote him. That said, if Moogle is the polymorph then it would make sense that he's been trying to frame Magnus, who would be a very easy fall guy.

I'm sticking with Moogle, I think there's a good chance he's Mafia.

To be honest I'm not about this whole Moogle/Magnus situation. If what Rummy is saying is correct (and the fact that his claim is backed up by the death of Rimmer/Ace Rimmer suggests he probably he is) then there must be someone trying to 'turn' him. I don't really believe his role claim either - does anyone actually remember the Dog? It seems like such an obscure character that the mafia could have come up with it as a backup after a search of wikipedia, without worrying about anyone else claiming it.

I want to know what your power is, Animal, and all your results from previous nights (I know you've been roleblocked for some of them)

For now, I'll pressure vote: Animal

For the record, I'm really not sure about Moogle. I don't see why a neutral would have such a useful ability for the town - surely they would have something that would benefit themselves? I'm also pretty suspicious of Sheikah after he's been accusing me for the entire game based on nothing, and laying into Magnus to try and get a lynch before immediately backing off. Something isn't right there. Still, the primary target for me is Animal, and once I've got some information from him I'll decide who to vote for.

EDIT: (Sorry, to clarify, after the first sentence of that post I was referring to Animal. Forgot to explicitly say his name!)

If you need to find duane I guess you're looking for a transformed version of Rummy?

You're just loving spelling out the obvious, aren't you? Could I put it down to the slim possibility of you being mafia and wanting him to do your dirty work for you? No, I won't. You're being awfully unlike your usual town self, though.