Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

EU Nintendo Direct 13th September 3pm

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate! I've just died and gone to heaven.

Why? It's probably a lazy ass rehash of the Wii version. I already own it for the Wii and am not putting another 700+ hours into a game I've already played. Wow Capcom you really broke your bo11ox this time. Nothing for launch and a rehash in March 2013. Take a bow next to Nintendo.

Too bad I have to go with the stupid Black Wii U to get all those extras. Really bad move from Nintendo right there. >:

Other than that, I'm happy with pretty much everything that was said.

...Also, did anyone else see Epic Mickey 2 shown as a Wii U title? Or was that just my imagination?

Agreed, Rayman looked pretty lame in comparison.

Fixed.

And boom! Monster Hunter and getting the exclusive on Bayonetta 2! Unbelievable :o Oh, and a Wii U version of Epic Mickey 2 which was a pleasant surprise.

Still not buying one at launch but there's definitely stuff coming after launch to entice me, particularly MH and Bayonetta 2 :D

edit: The reaction to the Bayonetta 2 announcement in the comments on Kotaku is rather hilarious. Can only imagine NeoGaf has disappeared into a black hole from the news.

I love the fact that the user "Wii" is trash talking the Wii U cos it makes it seem like he's the jealous younger brother who hates all the attention the other one's getting.

I for one am pretty impressed and delighted.

Does the Zombi U package ALSO come with Nintendoland? Or is it a choice?

Are you stupid? I own a Wii and 40+ games. I've owned every Nintendo system but my eyes are open to the BS this time around.

Wow - so don't buy it. Get an Xbox.

In terms of launches it's a great mix of games and with the promise of new and exclusive games to follow shortly after.

Consider me excited.

Considering that we've seen nothing about the Wii U's OS/online features outside of a quick 1 min long clip of Miiverse and we know absolutely nothing about how the VC works, how transfers work, how the account system works, backwards compatibility features or anything at all about the Wii U eShop, I would hope (and expect!) to see some of that stuff here (not to mention how online play is setup and all that stuff, along with the built in apps!)

Considering that we're roughly 2 months from launch here, they haven't exactly got much time left to show this stuff!

Nothing about the e-shop, Miiverse or any online stuff... What a surprise.. :awesome: