N-Europe

LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

DuD: The reason I ask is because if there is a player that can identify lies in the game, they could scan the post with you saying "Yvonne, why?" and tell us if you are lying or not. If there is a lie detector in the game, scan DuD's post and tell us if he's telling the truth. If it doesn't work like that, DuD, would you be so kind as to put "I targeted Yvonne but then I was redirected to Nintendohnut"? If not or nobody wants to do this, ignore this post but I think this could be the best way of finding out if he is lying. :)

I just find it a little iffy that you're a pizza dude and there was a death involving pizza. Of course, I'm not saying you are the killer but I'm not ruling out the possibility either, just like I would expect you not to trust anybody else in the game right about now including myself.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome but could you also say what I stated? Nothing personal but the reason I ask is because something has me a little curious and if there is a lie detector in this game that will quote this: "I targeted Yvonne but I was redirected to Nintendohnut", you will have my full co-operation and I will reveal my character.

So what I am saying is, if you say "I targeted Yvonne originally but I was redirected to Nintendohnut" and a lie detector comes forward (if there is one anyway) and states whether this is the truth or porkies, I will tell you my character (however depending on the situation, I won't reveal my role unless I'm comfortable with said situation).

Of course, feel free to say no to this and we can just carry on with the game but I hope you do! :)

so DuD just reveal Dohnut is the tipper truck...

Also DuD it is precisely the fact that it looks like a bad move that makes it a potentially bold/good move. A tracker wouldn't bother following you - coming out with pizza powers after a murder is too foolish to possibly be mafia. It makes you look town. Mafia's aim is to look town. This should not be overlooked

I targeted Yvonne originally but I was redirected to Nintendohnut.

Nintendohnut is the tipper... Wait..

I'm not revealing anything outright yvonne. I've posted the info I have in code just incase I need it at some point.

I've already stated my reasons for revealing my character.

Day 2 Is Over. Please send your PMs in.

Night 2 will finish Friday evening.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

Dead

The Peeps

Day 3 will be slightly different. There will be no voting until 9PM on Sunday. Any votes placed before then will be ignored - I feel this would be best for discussion while I'm busy over the weekend.

The alternative is a very long night phase.

While searching for their next patient, Enter and Return were confronted by somebody in black armour. They swerved to miss him and drive right into a tree.

Enter and Return stepped out of their ambulance, now knowing what fate was right in front of them.

The town discovered them in the morning, Enter’s neck stud was cracked. However, it seemed that Return survived the experience.

Enter is dead...but Return remains alive.

Day 3 Starts Now

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@Yvonne

Dead

The Peeps

13 players remain. The majority is 7.

No voting will occur until Sunday evening - I will post when votes can start.

I don't think I completed my action last night. I've quoted my PM below, I'm pretty sure that there is either a Lego Darth Vader in this game or someone else a little... supernatural.

You were suspended in the air for the duration for the night. If LEGO figures had throats, you would probably have been choked to death,

I say this, by the way, because I feel it's information that will benefit the town. I'm pretty sure that the way I was attacked suggests it was a mafioso that targeted me, so it's better that I share it so people are on the lookout.

So two doctors worked together and one is dead? They must be the two gmac referred to. I wonder what the deal is with them being called enter and return with no info on who was killed?

Nothing / nobody happened to me last night

Hang on...Dohnut, doesn't it look like Vader was the one who attacked the doctors? Black armour, cracked neck - it must be him

Remember that there is a person who can imitate players... It's likely that the mafia have realised that they can imitate themselves rather than picking a townie at random. Either that or there are just two characters with very similar powers (unlikely, I think).

well my night 1 pm said the following

A pair of doctors looked after you for the night. Due to their incompotence, you were unable to complete your night's work.

which seems to fit in with the write up for night 2

So there is two doctors, and they are intrinsically linked... are they the same player, or does the first player not get revealed until the other is dead? If we wait to see if anyone doesn't post in this day phase, we might be able to work out who the kill target was.