N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

If Podolski gets 20 goals then I will be more than happy to post a picture of myself in an arsenal shirt pissing on a poster of Gareth Bale. But i really don't understand what my opinion of Demspey has over my opinion on Podolski. MANY players can play multiple positions, doesn't mean theyre good and bad. I've never said Podolski ISN'T versatile.

Most people with a brain. There you go again, you really are incapable to have an intelligent debate aren't you. I would be very surprised if many people would say that they would prefer Podolski over Dempsey to cover the attacking midfield positions personally. But what do I know, I don't have a brain.

I don't rate that Podolski lad either...

1353532460935.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should punish the club severely. Like people who falsely cry rape. Should be seen as bad as the crime they're lying about for me.

Chelsea really the club everyone bar chelsea fans absolutely despise. Top to bottom theyre rotten to to the core.

I'd like to see Chelsea punished, however at the same time you have to consider that the club had an obligation as an employer to report the incident.

Imagine if Chelsea did nothing and it leaked that they just ignored possible racism, especially after the John Terry case.

Both outcomes for Chelsea were a PR disaster, but it's ok because the media's attention will be on Rafa instead.

Took almost a month to come to this conclusion as well, the FA really are a joke.

In fairness it's best it took a month to come to the correct decision, so that Clattenberg still has a job next week, rather than a quick and incorrect decision.

It makes Stamford Bridge look like more of a circus!

EDIT Due to post merge -

Adios Mark Hughes -

Mark Hughes sacked as Queens Park Rangers manager

QPR have sacked manager Mark Hughes with the club bottom of the Premier League.

Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki will take charge for the match away to Manchester United on Saturday.

More to follow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20386628

Edited by Murr
Automerged Doublepost

Newcastle are through to the last 32 of the Europa league. Crawled over the line but we got there.

However, Ben Arfa and maybe Cisse are now injured. We're really gonna have to strengthen our squad in the next transfer window, probably lose to Southampton on sunday at this rate.

A good win against QPR yesterday, but we seem to only decide to play now if we're losing. Anderson was a beast when he came on. Not sure if Fergie is using him as an impact sub, or if he just doesn't like him. He deserves more games and has probably been our most exciting midfielder this season.

So chuffed to see Darren Fletcher get a goal, as well. Excellent to see him playing for the first team in the league.

I watched the Chelsea/City match, earlier. What a load of shite. Torres was woeful, again. A bit better in the second half, but fuck, I still don't understand how he has ended up the way he has. He is either carrying a major injury, or he's just lost the desire to play football altogether. Chelsea badly missed somebody like Drogba, who could hold the ball up and also bullied defenders.

Chelsea fans booing Rafa during the first game.

Fucking pathetic bunch of plastic wankers.

And you'd applaud Mourinho coming in after say Ian Rush won you the Champions League and FA Cup.

Fair play for their fans standing up to their owner.

And you'd applaud Mourinho coming in after say Ian Rush won you the Champions League and FA Cup.

Fair play for their fans standing up to their owner.

Totally agree.

Rafa was a bit of a twat to Chelsea and their fans a few years back. Why should fans suddenly love him now that he's their manager? Reminds me of Neil Warnock who called El Hadji Diouf a sewer rat, and then recently signed up him. Hypocritical.

Chelsea had a good manager in Di Matteo. What they really needed was a striker.

I never said they had to applaud him and worship the ground he walks on, but how is booing him helping anyone? I don't feel sorry for Rafa, he took the job, but I don't like seeing him have to put up with that.

Standing up the the owner? Have you not seen who the Chelsea owner is? I really doubt they make an impact whatsoever on his decisions. :p

I don't get why people suddenly believe that Torres will start scoring now. They're still missing the biggest reason Torres was so good at Liverpool. A Steven Gerrard, and there's none of them floating around at the moment. :p

Standing up the the owner? Have you not seen who the Chelsea owner is? I really doubt they make an impact whatsoever on his decisions. :p

Unfortunately pretty much every big club in the Premier League doesn't give a shit about their fan base. And when they lose the fans, they'll be hard to get them back.

Joey does a Steve McClaren

I saw this. Pretty funny. : peace:

Good game tonight against West Ham. Anderson was a machine and Rafael had another excellent game. Should have won by more than one goal but we couldn't seem to find it.

Seems like it's all coming together now. :)

Have to lol at Chelsea. Rafa wants to win over Chelsea fans. Dropping Mata to the bench is not the right way to go about it...

Leading 1-0 with 10 minutes to go.

Of course we lose 2-1.

NEWCASTLE IN CRISIS

PARDEW OUT

This is how to do sports media, right?

Are you Chelsea?

Are you Chelsea?

Are you Chelsea in disguiiise?

Are. You. Chelsea in Disguiissseee?

Bad run, but it was inevitable it was going to happen. Europa League won't have helped there.

Also doesn't help that you can't get both your Dembas firing at the same time.

Double post automerge go!

I was browsing player for my fantasy football team, and was thinking i should put some Man U players in there since they are doing well at the moment, and it would make sense to have some players from them.

However, i was surprised to find that other than Van Persie (whom i can't afford) there are barely any Man U players doing well in the Fantasy league....there isn't a single Man U midfielder on the first page of midfielders (all of them have a score of lower than 30-ish), while the only other player that in is the top half of his position is Raphael.

I suppose it must be a testament to how well they are playing as a team? Clearly their defense and goalkeepers are doing badly because they can't seem to keep a clean sheet at all, but how come their midfield and strikeforce are getting so few points - is it because all those points are shared around, so no-one (other than RVP) gets lots of points?

Should probably have posted this in the FF thread, but who the fuck reads that.

Are you Chelsea?

Are you Chelsea?

Are you Chelsea in disguiiise?

Are. You. Chelsea in Disguiissseee?

Bad run, but it was inevitable it was going to happen. Europa League won't have helped there.

Yeah I'm not too worried yet. Europa has absolutely hammered our pitifully small squad, so once we're out of that competition, sign players (hopefully) in January and get rid of our injury woes, we should be back to winning ways.

The performance was much improved over the one against Southampton and really we were pretty unlucky to come away with nothing. Howay laaaaads.