N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Kean has resigned from Blackburn.

Their fans and owners should be ashamed of themselves over the way they treated him. Absolutely disgusting.

Totally agree. The owners don't have a clue whatsoever. Why didn't they sack him in the Summer? Why sack him now when the club sit third in the Championship?

You would have to be a complete nutcase to take on that job. Who would want it?

Gutted arsenal didn't get the equaliser (god I feel dirty), but I always thought the struggle up front and I think they will. Gironde looks painfully bad, he looks like another chamakh.wenger needs to get a striker insanitary urgently!

Bit hasty. It's not easy to impress when you're getting chucked on with 10 minutes to go in every game. He should have scored absolutely but he's in no way another goat like the Moroccan. He can actually hold the ball up.

Gutted arsenal didn't get the equaliser (god I feel dirty), but I always thought the struggle up front and I think they will. Gironde looks painfully bad, he looks like another chamakh.wenger needs to get a striker insanitary urgently!

You need to stop typing on your iPad mate :P

Gutted we didn't get anything from the game today, don't think Verm and Kos worked today, Mertesacker should've been in there. Don't think we would have conceded that first goal had Diaby still been on the pitch.

I think it also came down to Chelsea having a quality keeper, Mannone has been doing well but can't quite command the box yet. Although our defending has improved to extent, we still do tend to concede from the first shot on target against us.

Onwards and upwards, a long way to go this season. Giroud will score more soon, he's got great movement, just needs the finishing to click, and I continue to be impressed with Gervinho this season, although he's not always that successful.

You need to stop typing on your iPad mate :P

Gutted we didn't get anything from the game today, don't think Verm and Kos worked today, Mertesacker should've been in there. Don't think we would have conceded that first goal had Diaby still been on the pitch.

I think it also came down to Chelsea having a quality keeper, Mannone has been doing well but can't quite command the box yet. Although our defending has improved to extent, we still do tend to concede from the first shot on target against us.

Onwards and upwards, a long way to go this season. Giroud will score more soon, he's got great movement, just needs the finishing to click, and I continue to be impressed with Gervinho this season, although he's not always that successful.

Haha, stupid thing!

Diaby going off was a huge blow for the game and depending on how long he's out for the next few games. Been quality this season, but he's made of glass.

Still can't believe Chelsea's start to the season, they have been so lucky in a few matches this season, but when they need to they seem to get the performance out. Still think they'll be battling fro top 4 rather than sitting comfortably in it.

Suárez was sublime, 3 more brilliant goals at Carrow Road. He just doesn't score enough, though. I mean, he's joint top scorer so far this season with 5. Haha.

Sahin was excellent aswell, and was very happy with how Suso and Wisdom played. Overall a great team performance.

Second half was a bit crazy. Probably spectacular for the neutral. But, fuck, how did we not get at least a point from that? Well played, Spurs. Dembele and Sandro were beasts.

Rio was awful today. You can't and shouldn't really blame a loss on one person, but he has to take a lot of responsibility for that. Terrible position for the first and third goal, devoid of any pace and couldn't get a tackle in on Bale for the second, and just generally looked so sluggish and slow.

Can't believe we learned nothing from the game against Liverpool last week. Anderson and Cleverley score in midweek and generally look pretty great. Start them? No, let's play Ryan Giggs and see the likes of Dembele, Sandro and Dempsey run rings around him. Playing Giggs and Scholes in midfield together is suicide, especially against a team like Spurs who play with pace.

We should have bought Dembele before Spurs did. In the first half, we had nobody who could close down the Spurs midfield and nullify their threat.

Was on my feet when the freekick hit the post. It looked like it was there. :(

I'm surprised Dazzy and the other Spurs fans haven't been here yet. Must be celebrating right now. Not often they get the upper hand against Manchester United at home.

Other Spurs fans? Why would anyone else on here other than Dazzy be so stupid to support them? :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!