NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

ah but it's not the Liverpool sponsorship deal that was the biggest it was the deal from the kit maker

vader.jpg

City will not sign Van Persie, according to Mancini.

So, it looks like the two clubs in the running are Man United and Juventus.

I'm still not sure where I stand with this. No denying his talent, but I'm not convinced we need another striker. Welbeck was excellent last season, Hernandez needs more games, and of course, Rooney is our main man. If Rooney did become injured or go off form, we would need somebody there. I'm not sure how we'd set the team up, or who would have to miss out to accommodate Van Persie.

We really need another central midfielder or two anyway.

So, it looks like the two clubs in the running are Man United and Juventus

Or you know, he could stay? ::shrug:

Or you know, he could stay? ::shrug:

He could. Or, he could walk for free next summer.

Can't really see him staying. I still think Juventus is his most likely destination. It must be "painful" seeing players leave Arsenal and win things elsewhere, so I think that will motivate him to leave. Chelsea have strengthened and will continue to do so, United are looking to bring in more players, as are City, so these are all good teams getting stronger. As good as Arsenal are, I think the time where Van Persie could have won the league with them has passed.

The guy who did that Chevy deal with United was sacked the day after. :p

The guy who did that Chevy deal with United was sacked the day after. :p

HARROW.

Shouldn't you be on holiday?

I heard Suarez wasn't playing for Liverpool so I thought you'd only come back and bother us when he was :p

I heard Suarez wasn't playing for Liverpool so I thought you'd only come back and bother us when he was :p

Oh, well he's back in training today. :)

QfeQR.jpg

Looks like PSG are going to get Lucas Moura. 35.7million quid is the rumoured transfer price. At that price, I can't say I'm hugely gutted.

zp_149882744_SM_MAFC_0C6_B445_copy_2867.jpg?ic=0216b7T

That's Arsene's 3rd top signing this window. One or two more and a few shitters out the door and we could be onto a good thing.

I think people boo him because he is racist actually, that and he handballs and cheats a lot.

You should be scared, he makes a tit out of your defenders regularly.

Speak of the devil, he's just signed a new contract to terrorise you lot for even longer.

"When you are a kid, everybody wants to play for Liverpool. I am here now and it is a dream for me, and now I am a Liverpool fan."

"I want to say thank-you to the fans because they are our 12th player. The supporters of Liverpool are unbelievable."

"I am still a boy. I am 25-years-old. I think when you say, 'I am tired' it is an excuse. I live for, and love to, play football. I am never tired."

I absolutely love the man. :heart:

I can confirm that IS NOT me. I'd be absolutely delighted if we even get top 4, there's work to be done, and Rodgers' style will take time to implement properly.

I wouldn't mind being surprised though. :)

I'm surpised to see so many people writing off Arsenal. If it wasn't for the terrible injury problems early on last season, we'd have been right up there. Now we've strengthened the squad with 3 world class players and possibly more coming. City have recruited no one, Utd only Kagawa and whilst Chelsea have made some great signings, there's always a higher risk with younger foreign players.

I'd expect much more from the Ox and hopefully the return of Jacky W. Diaby can be half decent if he can stay fit too.

Yeah I've admitted before that Suarez has some absolute skills but when it is constantly overshadowed by his misdemeanour's, which you are seemingly completely oblivious to, Suarez is the scummiest player in the premiership.

To be worse than John Terry and Joey B is saying something!

No-one is worse than Barton surely.

An absolute turd of a man.

I absolutely love the man. :heart:

Every single Liverpool fan.

I'm surpised to see so many people writing off Arsenal. If it wasn't for the terrible injury problems early on last season, we'd have been right up there. Now we've strengthened the squad with 3 world class players and possibly more coming. City have recruited no one, Utd only Kagawa and whilst Chelsea have made some great signings, there's always a higher risk with younger foreign players.

I'd expect much more from the Ox and hopefully the return of Jacky W. Diaby can be half decent if he can stay fit too.

I said last night that I think Arsenal will win the Premier League this season. They did fantastic last season after their poor start. If they hadn't had that start they would've won it.

The squad has got stronger and even if RVP does leave they've brought in two new brilliant forwards.

And finally, FIFA again prove their ranking system is terrible.

Every single Liverpool fan.

I said last night that I think Arsenal will win the Premier League this season. They did fantastic last season after their poor start. If they hadn't had that start they would've won it.

The squad has got stronger and even if RVP does leave they've brought in two new brilliant forwards.

And finally, FIFA again prove their ranking system is terrible.

I haaaaate this. It has been this way with Arsenal for quite a few seasons now. "If our defenders were fit," "If we started better," "If Cesc had stayed," "If we had one more world class player." They were 19 points behind City and United. That's not even close...

They deserved their bad start last season, as they were not very good both on and off the pitch. They spent too much time bringing their players in and as started badly as a result of it.

They've improved massively so far, bringing in their players early. But, City, United and Chelsea have brought and will bring more players in. United will be looking to win it back off City, City will be striving to win it a second time, and Chelsea know that they need to finish much higher in the league. I actually think it'll be much harder for Arsenal to win the league next season than it was last.

Ugh a collection of glory hunters, compiled by the most repulsive radio station in this country.

Ugh a collection of glory hunters, compiled by the most repulsive radio station in this country.

Aww. Aren't we a little sourpuss? :heh:

That's why I posted it really, it's just funny to see plastic fans celebrating and Utd fans throwing sofa cushions about :D

Tell you what...I'll post this to make you feel better :)

I don't really like these fan-reaction videos. That must have been an incredible day for the neutral. Losing to your close rivals, and on goal difference...still painful. Hoping we bounce back and play some good football this season. TalkSport is/are complete shite, though.

Moura is set to make his move to PSG. 35million quid is the agreed fee, which should see a huge slice for the agent, who has manufactured this deal superbly. (the original asking price was said to be 26...)No doubt he'll get a future selling on share. I'm a bit annoyed at Moura for initially saying that he'd decide his future after the Olympics, then doing this. This brings PSG's total spending in the summer to 120million. Just insane.

Hope this means that we spend the money on a new central-midfielder. I wasn't convinced he was somebody we needed, as we've already got some excellent wingers. Plus, the price being asked was so high...

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Would be nice to see Ferguson show a little more respect in regards to other clubs players. Van Persie may well want to leave but he's an Arsenal player and Ferguson would do well to keep his mouth closed about trying to sign him. Lord knows he'd go off on one if it was the other way round.