NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Joey Barton has his opinion:

"What an absolute farce. Twelve games for violent conduct and only four for that. FA should be embarrassed. #Shambles."

What a wonderful man.

I wish QPR/Marseille would ship him off to a club in some 3rd world country that bans twitter (or have no internet access)

Edited by Mokong

Steve Kean has resigned from Blackburn.

Their fans and owners should be ashamed of themselves over the way they treated him. Absolutely disgusting.

Steve Kean has resigned from Blackburn.

Their fans and owners should be ashamed of themselves over the way they treated him. Absolutely disgusting.

Totally agree. The owners don't have a clue whatsoever. Why didn't they sack him in the Summer? Why sack him now when the club sit third in the Championship?

You would have to be a complete nutcase to take on that job. Who would want it?

Good goal from Torres, though Luiz had a free header in front of him, I'd put it down to poor Arsenal defending from that free kick.

Diaby injured AGAIN! So fragile.

Great team goal for the Arsenal equalizer, though Chelsea went all over the place defensively, Gervinho equals last seasons goal tally.

We were awful but still deserved something from the game. Chelsea were good at keeping the ball when on top but did look dodgy when under pressure. Unfortunately we lost all our momentum when well set with silly mistakes.

Gutted arsenal didn't get the equaliser (god I feel dirty), but I always thought the struggle up front and I think they will. Gironde looks painfully bad, he looks like another chamakh.wenger needs to get a striker insanitary urgently!

Gutted arsenal didn't get the equaliser (god I feel dirty), but I always thought the struggle up front and I think they will. Gironde looks painfully bad, he looks like another chamakh.wenger needs to get a striker insanitary urgently!

Bit hasty. It's not easy to impress when you're getting chucked on with 10 minutes to go in every game. He should have scored absolutely but he's in no way another goat like the Moroccan. He can actually hold the ball up.

You need to stop typing on your iPad mate :P

Gutted we didn't get anything from the game today, don't think Verm and Kos worked today, Mertesacker should've been in there. Don't think we would have conceded that first goal had Diaby still been on the pitch.

I think it also came down to Chelsea having a quality keeper, Mannone has been doing well but can't quite command the box yet. Although our defending has improved to extent, we still do tend to concede from the first shot on target against us.

Onwards and upwards, a long way to go this season. Giroud will score more soon, he's got great movement, just needs the finishing to click, and I continue to be impressed with Gervinho this season, although he's not always that successful.

You need to stop typing on your iPad mate :P

Gutted we didn't get anything from the game today, don't think Verm and Kos worked today, Mertesacker should've been in there. Don't think we would have conceded that first goal had Diaby still been on the pitch.

I think it also came down to Chelsea having a quality keeper, Mannone has been doing well but can't quite command the box yet. Although our defending has improved to extent, we still do tend to concede from the first shot on target against us.

Onwards and upwards, a long way to go this season. Giroud will score more soon, he's got great movement, just needs the finishing to click, and I continue to be impressed with Gervinho this season, although he's not always that successful.

Haha, stupid thing!

Diaby going off was a huge blow for the game and depending on how long he's out for the next few games. Been quality this season, but he's made of glass.

Still can't believe Chelsea's start to the season, they have been so lucky in a few matches this season, but when they need to they seem to get the performance out. Still think they'll be battling fro top 4 rather than sitting comfortably in it.

Suárez was sublime, 3 more brilliant goals at Carrow Road. He just doesn't score enough, though. I mean, he's joint top scorer so far this season with 5. Haha.

Sahin was excellent aswell, and was very happy with how Suso and Wisdom played. Overall a great team performance.

Second half was a bit crazy. Probably spectacular for the neutral. But, fuck, how did we not get at least a point from that? Well played, Spurs. Dembele and Sandro were beasts.

Rio was awful today. You can't and shouldn't really blame a loss on one person, but he has to take a lot of responsibility for that. Terrible position for the first and third goal, devoid of any pace and couldn't get a tackle in on Bale for the second, and just generally looked so sluggish and slow.

Can't believe we learned nothing from the game against Liverpool last week. Anderson and Cleverley score in midweek and generally look pretty great. Start them? No, let's play Ryan Giggs and see the likes of Dembele, Sandro and Dempsey run rings around him. Playing Giggs and Scholes in midfield together is suicide, especially against a team like Spurs who play with pace.

We should have bought Dembele before Spurs did. In the first half, we had nobody who could close down the Spurs midfield and nullify their threat.

Was on my feet when the freekick hit the post. It looked like it was there. :(

Cheer yourself up and watch Luis's brilliant hat trick on Match of the Day. ;)

If only he could do that against the best opposition and not just against Norwich. ;)

Cheer yourself up and watch Luis's brilliant hat trick on Match of the Day. ;)

Fook off. :p

First 3 at home to the top 3, nice. Norwich away on my birthday, another Suárez hat trick will do nicely. :):heart:

loooool. Thank you Luis.

Post on the 1st page. :p

loooool. Thank you Luis.

Post on the 1st page. :p

Happy Birthday!

Man City leaving it late again to win, they've done it in most games recently it seems! Their defence isn't as solid yet they still keep winning.

I'm surprised Dazzy and the other Spurs fans haven't been here yet. Must be celebrating right now. Not often they get the upper hand against Manchester United at home.

I'm surprised Dazzy and the other Spurs fans haven't been here yet. Must be celebrating right now. Not often they get the upper hand against Manchester United at home.

Other Spurs fans? Why would anyone else on here other than Dazzy be so stupid to support them? :p

Yeah it's not like they had 90mins of a game to win it in......

I'm acually very surprised by Evertons form so far, starting to hope they can keep it up and chase for the title, be nice to have a new name in the race and maybe even on the trophy