Scribblenauts Unlimited

Retro_Link

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets keep on topic shall we...

Bad news really.

This is one game that looked pretty good and was maybe worth a purchase for me but the push backs are getting tiresome.

Plus I don't know how much longevity this game has for me - I know there's probably loads of depth to it but its whether or not I delve deep enough into it / invest enough time.

I think we're owed a reason why there is a delay though. :)

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=195590

You know how Scribblenauts Unlimited has been delayed yet again in Europe? Rumor has it, from a trusted inside source, that the game was actually shipped to retailers. Both the 3DS and Wii U versions had bugs/fixes so important that Nintendo asked retailers to yank the game before it was on sale. Those copies are now on their way back to Nintendo.

90% downloaded :D

Wonder if I can spot what the problem was. It wasn't a bug else they wouldn't have delayed both games

They said that that they had to make changes within the game itself, so we should see something there.

Bought it myself BTW. The Nintendo Premium discount promotion really paid off for me here :D Effectively netting me the game for £39.99 (A bit more reasonable than 50 quid :) )

Download's going pretty quick too. Already at 10%, with the process due to take 20 mins. Looks like they've fixed up those servers since launch nicely.

Edited by Dcubed

They said that that they had to make changes within the game itself, so we should see something there.

Bought it myself BTW. The Nintendo Premium discount promotion really paid off for me here :D Effectively netting me the game for £39.99 (A bit more reasonable than 50 quid :) )

Download's going pretty quick too. Already at 10%, with the process due to take 20 mins. Looks like they've fixed up those servers since launch nicely.

Doesn't seem it like here. For a 1.4GB game, my connection should have it done in 5 minutes. It has been an hour :(

It's now installing though. It's all good

The Nintendo Network Premium stuff does take a bit of the edge off the RRP though