Retro_Link

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN review

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/17/scribblenauts-unlimited-review

Closing Comment

In some ways, Scribblenauts Unlimited is still running on the same awe-inspiring gimmicks the series introduced in 2009 but with the level of polish and refinement here, it’s finally delivering on all fronts. Despite some dips in overall puzzle difficulty this time around, the game has a massive amount of content to both discover and create from scratch.

If you’ve skipped the series until now, start here. You’ll be floored at how much there is to show off. And if you’re the creative type, the Object Editor opens up endless possibilities. Scribblenauts Unlimited is an excellent Wii U launch title, even if it just feels like a glorified handheld title.

8.8/10

Looks fantastic! :D

Definately made me think about getting this now, as I wasn't sure before.

lol, at Link being sucked into the Black Hole... 'ahhhhhh!'

Wonder if there are any other Nintendo franchises in there like Kirby, Metroid, Starfox, Pikmin etc... as there's already many more Mario and Zelda characters and items than previously shown in the picture! Guess we'll have to wait and find out!

Looks fantastic! :D

Definately made me think about getting this now, as I wasn't sure before.

lol, at Link being sucked into the Black Hole... 'ahhhhhh!'

Wonder if there are any other Nintendo franchises in there like Kirby, Metroid, Starfox, Pikmin etc... as there's already many more Mario and Zelda characters and items than previously shown in the picture! Guess we'll have to wait and find out!

If there's Pokémon stuff in it, I need to rush out the new section I'm working on

Actually surprised the IGN review made no mention of multiplayer. I'd say that's a big aspect and turns it into a party game

Spawn anything your friends want, they control it, help with puzzles or just fight

5th cell have said there are no Pokemon characters in it due to time constraints. DLC would be awesome!

Looks great fun but it's a game that drives me insane with frustration when it doesn't get your logic.

Thank christ. I want my first experience of this game to not be "Work"

Disconcertingly, only the 3DS one has been rated by PEGI :/

looks like the PC version isnt comming out until 2013, Jeremiah Slaczka confirmed this on neogaf

i hope this isnt the case for the Wii U version too.