NEurope

No N-E redesigned banner to mark the release of this?

Ask and you shall receive.

I reckon due to the amount if time we have been waiting for this it warrants a banner.

Also does this now mean the launch window has finally closed?

I reckon due to the amount if time we have been waiting for this it warrants a banner.

Also does this now mean the launch window has finally closed?

Nope. Still got Rayman Legends and The Wonderful 101 to go :laughing:

The launch window closed in March, these games were just delayed to outside of it

The launch window closed in March, these games were just delayed to outside of it

You're spoiling the joke!!

Just as i left for work, the postman arrived and delivered the game. Curses, it's a long day awaiting to play this once i get home.

IT HAS JUST ARRIVED!!

Only took the majority of the day for the lazy Postman to deliver it!

I am enjoying it, but the day cycle could be a bit longer. It seems way too short to be able to do any proper exploring

IT HAS JUST ARRIVED!!

Only took the majority of the day for the lazy Postman to deliver it!

I am enjoying it, but the day cycle could be a bit longer. It seems way too short to be able to do any proper exploring

Here's me working like a chump while you guys are playing it.

Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon 16:00!!!

I've taken a break for a bit if that makes you feel better :p

So in the continuing adventures of Maidens being a big dumb dumb, I discovered today that I accidentally bought two copies of this game. =P

I'll, er, return the other copy... but not right now. Pikmin 3 awaaaaiiits!

"Working like a chump" while posting on here? :heh:

HAHA! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I've taken a break for a bit if that makes you feel better :p

I suppose it could be worse. I could be living in the US and have to watch as the rest of the world is playing it before me. :D

Like myself, stuck in work until 8pm. Won't be able to play until 9:30pm at the earliest.

Consider yourselves lucky, i'll have to wait until my birthday (1st Aug) for this one. Never asking for a game for my birthday again!!!

I agree. You feel like you have to rush. I think though once you have taken everything in the short day limit may add a little urgency to finding fruit.

Ive barely started. Done the tutorial bits. The game just plays like any other Pikmin title so nothing ground breaking here. The game does look lovely but I reckon my expectations got the better of me as I was expecting more. But leaves look like leaves and daisies look like daisies so I dont know what I was expecting.

Very enjoyable so far though. The game is very good.

I thought the multiplayer was online? Doesnt appear so. Shame.

Had an email through from Flubit today to say this has been dispatched! Apparently not due til Tuesday but hoping it gets here before so I can check it out on Sunday.

Any word on yours @Fierce_LiNk?

This is one beautiful looking game. :love:

Ground textures aside, it's basically perfect. I mean it looks real! :o

Have noticed a few frame rate hiccups here and there, mainly when messing with the camera though so it doesn't really influence gameplay.

Loving some of the animation in this game. It can have a really traditional feel to it at times, almost stop motion like. The way juice collects in the jars is a good example of that. :smile:

Love how the colours blend too.

One thing I'm not too keen on at the moment is having to switch to the GamePad. :nono: The control scheme using the Wii Remote and Nunchuck is superb, so it's annoying being forced to have to pick up the GamePad every now and then.

If I'm playing with the Wii Remote, let me play exclusively with that! :angry:

I thought the multiplayer was online? Doesnt appear so. Shame.

They actually announced it wasn't about a year ago. Happened upon it earlier while searching through the archives for something else.

Anyway, no online.

To be honest, I forgot about it as well until I was doing the review.

This is one beautiful looking game. :love:

Ground textures aside, it's basically perfect. I mean it looks real! :o

Have noticed a few frame rate hiccups here and there, mainly when messing with the camera though so it doesn't really influence gameplay.

Loving some of the animation in this game. It can have a really traditional feel to it at times, almost stop motion like. The way juice collects in the jars is a good example of that. :smile:

Love how the colours blend too.

One thing I'm not too keen on at the moment is having to switch to the GamePad. :nono: The control scheme using the Wii Remote and Nunchuck is superb, so it's annoying being forced to have to pick up the GamePad every now and then.

If I'm playing with the Wii Remote, let me play exclusively with that! :angry:

That's what this...

14277760_120926163000.jpg

... is for ;)

Having the Gamepad sitting on my coffee table in-between me and my TV, within easy reach (for using the touch screen), while I use the Wiimote & Chuck for the TV action is boss :awesome:

I think im gunna try it with the wii mote and nunchuck.

I really wanted to play it with the gamepad aswell but its so clunky and slow.