NEurope
Happenstance

Arrow (TV Show)

Well now I've finished Orange is the New Black and Breaking Bad is over....this is on catch up service think I will give it a go.

Well now I've finished Orange is the New Black and Breaking Bad is over....this is on catch up service think I will give it a go.

Not until you finish BSG first!

You've been distracted long enough.

SO SAY WE ALL

:wink:

So, going back to the island. Interesting!

Edited by Shorty

Oops, sorry! Didn't think about it as the picture before the video is loaded showed it.

I think videos should be in spoiler tags as well. Especially when they have a spoiler image or title.

I did think about that when I posted it but I didnt think it was that obvious where it was showing.

Its good to have Arrow back. Not much to say on the premiere other than it was another solid episode. Its funny, considering how much I dont like DC's comics at the moment and love Marvel's, I'm pretty much the opposite with their TV stuff. Love Arrow but finding SHIELD a bit meh so far.

Awesome episode. I love the pace of this show. I'm glad it's back. Can't wait to see Flash and Black Canary.

Great opening episode for season 2, last few scenes WOW

Was that Black Canary that saved Roy?

What's up with that? When did Laurel become an expert fighter? Granted there was a bit of a hint near the begining when she disarmed one of the gunmen, but that and what she did at the end are two different things? I assume though she won't have her ultrasonic scream? (yet?)

The final scene was great, I was shouting at the TV going, "COME ON JUST SAY GREEN ARROW DAMNIT" haha. Bloody tease :)

Then the flashbacks to the Island again, be interesting to see what happens there this season..... though did anyone else get a "LOST" feel about it, especially when the Boat appeared, haha

It's on Netflix (US) by the way, spotted it earlier. May watch random episodes...that's how you do this right?

It's on Netflix (US) by the way, spotted it earlier. May watch random episodes...that's how you do this right?

Oooooh saves me finding it via other means! Thanks!

Great opening episode for season 2, last few scenes WOW

Was that Black Canary that saved Roy?

What's up with that? When did Laurel become an expert fighter? Granted there was a bit of a hint near the begining when she disarmed one of the gunmen, but that and what she did at the end are two different things? I assume though she won't have her ultrasonic scream? (yet?)

The final scene was great, I was shouting at the TV going, "COME ON JUST SAY GREEN ARROW DAMNIT" haha. Bloody tease :)

Then the flashbacks to the Island again, be interesting to see what happens there this season..... though did anyone else get a "LOST" feel about it, especially when the Boat appeared, haha

I thought it was the asian woman from the first season (the triad gang).

Also it mentioned in season 1 that Laurel could handle herself, due to her dad making her take self defence classes.

I thought it was the asian woman from the first season (the triad gang).

Also it mentioned in season 1 that Laurel could handle herself, due to her dad making her take self defence classes.

Why would she be helping people though? As you said... she was one of the Triads... not exactly a "lets protect innocents" type of group, haha

Why would she be helping people though? As you said... she was one of the Triads... not exactly a "lets protect innocents" type of group, haha

Its not her, it was confirmed months ago that it was Black Canary. As I said before I wouldnt be surprised if its Sarah Lance.

Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen.

I thought it was good to have that twist with Laurel actually planning for him to come back. I expect this new Black Canary will have something to do with him getting out of that mess without being unmasked.

Speaking of Laurel, I still think she is a pretty terrible character. In the first season she was way too bland and had no chemistry with Ollie at all. This season we've got this 180 on her opinion of Green Arrow which feels too forced. It would be nice if they just ignored the comic relationship between the two and realised that they've created Ollie's soulmate in Felicity already! lol

I thought it was good to have that twist with Laurel actually planning for him to come back. I expect this new Black Canary will have something to do with him getting out of that mess without being unmasked.

Speaking of Laurel, I still think she is a pretty terrible character. In the first season she was way too bland and had no chemistry with Ollie at all. This season we've got this 180 on her opinion of Green Arrow which feels too forced. It would be nice if they just ignored the comic relationship between the two and realised that they've created Ollie's soulmate in Felicity already! lol

I agree, although I do think that her performance got better through season 1. It is a bit of a 180 this time, though.

I'm really excited about this show. It just keeps getting better. And having just read Longbow Hunters, I was thrilled when they mentioned

Chien Na Wei (China White)

in this episode and I actually recognised her this time around. :)

Oh I long for the day Laurels character gets killed off. I don't want 7 seasons of will they, wont they with her and Ollie like they did with Lana and Clark in Smallville. Plus shes really annoying.

Holy shit, you need to watch the latest episode.

The mother fucking League of Assassins turn up at the end saying that Ra's Al Ghul has demanded that Black Canary returns to them.

Oh fuck me, I hope Ra's turns up on the show.

It was such a good a episode. This show is great, one of the best on TV right now.

Indeed, ep 3 was awesome. And if you thought the end of ep 2 was good.... damn the end of ep3 is.....

HOLY FRAKKING SHIT YES

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif