NEurope
Happenstance

Arrow (TV Show)

Quite a few DC nods in that

Obviously we got Ra's Al Ghul. Was that cosmetic company called Metamorpho? Also the boat at the end was called the Amazo.

Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing it tonight then! :D

Edit: just seen it. Holy..!

Edited by MindFreak

Boom. This is exactly what I want from a comic book TV series. Cannot wait to see how they deal with Flash. Black Canary's cry was well handled, too.

Loved the first two episodes

Who will be Black Canary since its obviously not Laurel, i'm placing my bet now on it being Sarah Lance, who survived the wreck and something to do with the deformed jap soldiers gave her her power

How did she end up getting trained by the League of Assassins?

It probably is her, but I don't get the link yet.

How did she end up getting trained by the League of Assassins?

It probably is her, but I don't get the link yet.

When Oliver got shipwrecked on the island, she got shipwrecked elsewhere, where the league of assassins are.

Also episode 3 made it fairly clear that it's Sarah (unless it's a bluff).

When Oliver got shipwrecked on the island, she got shipwrecked elsewhere, where the league of assassins are.

What made it clear that it was Sarah?

I was right?! it is Sarah....well happy days! i think, wonder how they'll explain it

What made it clear that it was Sarah?

Well it wasn't totally obvious, but they looked like they were leading people to that conclusion. When Oliver and Co were questioning why she showed up to help him, and her dashing off when she saw the text saying that Laurel had been kidnapped.

Well it wasn't totally obvious, but they looked like they were leading people to that conclusion. When Oliver and Co were questioning why she showed up to help him, and her dashing off when she saw the text saying that Laurel had been kidnapped.

I originally thought it was going to be Sarah as well but im just not sure how they are going to go that way with it being a different actress. Unless its just a recast and we just have to accept it.

Nanda Parbat? I suspect that's not remotely near the island Ollie washed up on. I wonder if maybe the League of Assassin's kidnapped her. Or that running off with Ollie was part of a bigger plan.

I originally thought it was going to be Sarah as well but im just not sure how they are going to go that way with it being a different actress. Unless its just a recast and we just have to accept it.

Considering she didn't feature heavily in S1, I don't think a recast is unlikely.

Nanda Parbat? I suspect that's not remotely near the island Ollie washed up on. I wonder if maybe the League of Assassin's kidnapped her. Or that running off with Ollie was part of a bigger plan.

Why not? Nanda Parbat is in Tibet, and the island is off the coast of China ne? Not a million miles away (and to Americans they're practically the same place, and both fictional).

I liked how the assassin she killed was wearing a similar costume to Malcolm Merlyn last season. Hopefully we'll find out that he trained with the League of Assassins and maybe get some flashbacks.

Why not? Nanda Parbat is in Tibet, and the island is off the coast of China ne? Not a million miles away (and to Americans they're practically the same place, and both fictional).

Yeah, good point.

I liked how the assassin she killed was wearing a similar costume to Malcolm Merlyn last season. Hopefully we'll find out that he trained with the League of Assassins and maybe get some flashbacks.

Oh shit, I didn't think about MM's past. I just thought they'd done it as a "Wait, is that? Oh no, somebody else." (That was my reaction anyway.)

It has her down as Sara Lance, so yeah "confirmed"

Edited by Agent Gibbs

It has her down as Sara Lance, so yeah confirmed

IMDB can get stuff like that wrong all the time so I wouldnt say confirmed just yet. As far as we know there havent been any spoiler leaks about that so i think its just someone editing the page, making assumptions like we are.

IMDB can be edited by any one cant it? Like Wikipedia.

I don't think The League of Assassins are based in Nanda Parbat.

But Malcom Merlin say's he's been there in the first season, says a man gave his life purpose.

Edited by bryanee

But Malcolm Renyolds say's he's been there in the first season, says a man gave his life purpose.

You mean Malcom Merlin right :wink:?

Also was just thinking, since they gave Black Canary her "Sonic Scream" but did it in a "tech gadget" way and not a Superpower way I wonder how they will handle Flash? Will his superspeed be explained by cybernetic implants or something or will they take the jump and give him actual Superpowers?

Also forgot to mention this, but in the flashbacks to the Island..... NOOO CRIXUS!!!!...erm I mean.... WILSON NOOOO :cry:

But Malcolm Renyolds say's he's been there in the first season, says a man gave his life purpose.

Shit, now I need to see a Firefly/League of Assassins crossover.

Episode 4..... another solid ep

Episode 4 ending.................OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HOLY FRAKKING SHIT AWESOME *DIES*

Watched ep 3 the other day! Loved it. Was very surprised when they mentioned a certain dc character! :)

Defo a great start to this season.