NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Kirby 20th Anniversary Disc

The problem isn't the game itself

Ok, thanks. Thats what I was wondering after the original comment as it sounded to me like they had botched the port. There's nothing horrible about Super Mario Allstars (on the Snes). :grin:

ROM dump incoming!

The collection will contain:

Kirby’s Dream Land (Game Boy)

Kirby’s Adventure (NES)

Kirby’s Dream Land 2 (Game Boy)

Kirby Super Star (SNES)

Kirby’s Dream Land 3 (SNES)

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (N64)

according to Siliconera.

Really surprised to see that they're willing to devalue their VC releases (especially since Kirby's Dreamland 2 was only just released!)

Mind you though, assuming that it's gonna sell for full retail price, it's actually cheaper to pick up all these games seperately from the VC!

Considering that I own them all on VC already, I'm probably gonna give this a miss.

DreamLand and no pinball? No buy for me, I've got/played most of the games already and this won't really offer anything much.

Fuck Kirby up his/her non-gender specific pink arse.

Where's my Metroid Anniversary Collection, Nintendo? :weep:

This will be a pre-order for me. Especially if it's the same price as the awesome Mario one!

ADDED BONUS: I've never properly played most of those games!

KICK IN THE BALLS: No Metroid anniversary! BOOOO!

Nice, I'll be getting my grubby mitts on this that's for sure.

It's not just a ROM collection. It also features 10 new Kirby Returns to Dreamland/Kirby's Adventure Wii Challenge Stages!!! (the mode where you race through stages using only a single copy power)

http://andriasang.com/con1fh/kirby_collection_new_content/

There's also a calendar for the whole series timeline and a music/SFX jukebox, but who cares?! NEW KRTD CHALLENGE STAGES!!! :D BUY BUY BUY!!! :bouncy:

I wish they'd include the 3 cancelled Kirby games that they used to make KRTD though...

Edited by Dcubed

It also features 10 new Kirby Returns to Dreamland/Kirby's Adventure Wii Challenge Stages!!!

Lets be honest, they were hardly a challenge and could be finished in a very short period of time. They were fun though, much like every Kirby game i've played. :D

I would have liked them to include Kirby's Air Ride, but if they plan on releasing Cube games on the Wii U then they may be holding such things back for that.

I wonder if we will be getting this in September as well?

Lets be honest, they were hardly a challenge and could be finished in a very short period of time. They were fun though, much like every Kirby game i've played. :D

I would have liked them to include Kirby's Air Ride, but if they plan on releasing Cube games on the Wii U then they may be holding such things back for that.

I wonder if we will be getting this in September as well?

Did you ever get Platinum medals on any of them? It's damn near impossible! :o

I did it on about 4 or them or so, but I could only manage Gold on the others.

I'd love to see them have an expanded Boss Rush mode though. Tackle all the bosses from the entire series (in the KRTD engine) back to back! Would be epic! :bouncy:

Shame I just picked up most of those games on the various VC services. Will still pick it up though.

I wish they'd include the 3 cancelled Kirby games that they used to make KRTD though...

Yes! They should make the new challenge stages built around them.

I wonder if NoA will be bothered to change so many eyes into angry eyes.

Special Edition Box art.

img_book_large.png

img_cd_large.png

img_wii_large.png

This is sooooo Awesome!

Forgot that this was available worldwide not just JP.

Original Art

7418433844_f1821d3455_o.png

This is the American Box Art.

7418434020_4aa07f2647_b.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

That's a nice trailer. Just noticed that I haven't played Kirby's Dreamland 3 yet. Anyway, I see that Japan are getting a Kirby's RTDL Soundtrack CD. Through their Club Nintendo.

img_main2.png

That is some damn nice boxart and even disc-art, I like how Kirby somehow manages to capture the magic of the series with their art. Anyone know the price? Shame the actual games aren't enough to warrant this for me unless it's right.