NEurope
ReZourceman

Anchorman 2

I didn't enjoy the first Anchorman, am I broken?

Nah it was pretty average.

The first one is one of the funniest films ever made and easy one of the most quotable.

This annoucement is kind of a big deal. :D

Isn't there already a second film? Or 1.5 or something?

Yeah, it was made with footage that they didn't use from the first film. The main story is completely different.

I didn't enjoy the first Anchorman, am I broken?

Nah it was pretty average.

We are through! Through! Because of your actions!

Super-Duper gang!

That's Nice!

Way to go!

Neat-o Gang!

It's probably going to be crap compared to what everyone expects.

Even compared to what Ramar, Ashley, Coolness and Retro are expecting?

Maybe then it'll be so bad it's good!

I honestly think that Adam and Will (and everyone) are completely and utterly aware of the pressure that they will be under. I think they will pour a fuck of a lot of time and effort into the script, leaving room for a lot of improvisation, and that we should be in for a fantastic movie. I think it would be a miracle if it is better than the first, and I'm not sure they'd even be aiming to better it, but it will just be a heckuva lot of fun to see these characters again and get back into some crazy situations.

I hope Wes Mantooth is in it.

Hopefully I will enjoy it when it comes out but at the moment this announcement doesnt excite me at all. Its been quite a while since Anchorman and I dont really find Will Ferrell funny anymore. I did love the original movie though so i'll be willing to watch it.

I hope Wes Mantooth is in it.

Would be nice to see the frat pack in it, Ben Stiller and Luke Wilsons characters getting a cameo, and as you mention Vince Vaughn. Owen Wilson missed out last time but maybe they could write him a character.

Seth Rogen as the cameraman again!!!

My definition of entertainment doesn't contain Will Ferrell acting like a brain damaged monkey and I do not apologise for that.

I'm always here.

Except now I'm going. I just thought I'd explain why I think Anchorman is meh.

(although Christina Applegate makes it watchable)

I thought Anchorman was ace!

I hope this is awesome. Not watched a lot of Will Ferrell recently but I used to find him really funny in quite a few of his films.

If you don't like what I like you can get the fuuudge out of this thread right now.

I found sex wee all over my boxers when I heard about this. Anchorman was fucking awesome.

What is diversity?

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era. :D

I thought Anchorman was ace!

I hope this is awesome. Not watched a lot of Will Ferrell recently but I used to find him really funny in quite a few of his films.

Step Brothers, Other Guys and Talladega Nights I found funny as hell, well worth a watch if you like Ferrell.

Step Brothers, Other Guys and Talladega Nights I found funny as hell, well worth a watch if you like Ferrell.

Step Brothers 2 is in the works too apparently :)

Did you guys like Walk Hard? Not Will Ferrell but John C Riley is also pretty hilarious.

This is going to be this generation's Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo.