ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

MUST TOAST.

GOTTA KEEP UP THE MANIA!

RUnnnNIng scareedd.

(pumPed for tomorrOw)

through the roof.)

Coolness tends to talk little, so I'm glad to see him like this :heh:

I know for a fact that Nintendohnut is forced to post that way because of someone targeting him and I know that Nintendohnut is fully free to use his power tonight.

How did you come across this information? Especially the bit about knowing that Dohnut can use his power.

Not sure if Coolness is possessed or just being Coolness :p

I think he's the whut fruit bouncing round town. Cracked up motherfucker.

I still think we should vote for Dohnut or DuD, DuD really as he started posting after Dohnut, I find it pretty damn unlikely someone could cripple everyone this much on the first night.

Weel tgats GARR u griet tiery Rumby GARRR!

Vgte: rumby becas heel zoo kean hic fur ay linch wif noo infu tu warennt et GARRR

Stagtin a linch wit nu basic.. Cwasik mafio tagic

Are there any conditions for your gibberish?

Stagtin a linch wit nu basic.. Cwasik mafio tagic

Solid argument there, friend. I've already stated my reasons, I find it strange something would cripple town so much. Peeps confirmed Dohnut somewhat, Dohnut was first, I think you're going along for the show. Unless someone can explain why TWO people are currently typing like absolute puree.

Ey alwedy hic az sade hyw ey typ liek his GAARRR, ist pwetty hird tu bik myzel uop wgen I pizzd amf carny tupe GARRR

MeeZA GAAAARRRP gunter hab biiiiiiig Hangyhicouver nad Carmt GAAAAhicRRR targout emywon tuuthnit GAARRRR

Whill iyv sad whoootz gert GAAAAARRRR mii Piszded.. hicNowt Garapezz, ert wos a tasstly lurkiN GAAARRRR snakhic

Reaf numm nuuts GARRRR

Then this makes our culprit Smeagol. How does DuD know Smeagol targetted him, though?

No wait, he said HE targetted Smeagol? Then what happened to Smeagol!

Actually, I've changed my mind, I'm going to Vote:Smeagol too.

I'm torn. On one hand, this is Sméagol's first game in so long. On the other hand, drunk people are messing with me brain... What to do...

You can do what you want, but I’m not going to say anything that I haven’t already said (which is that I didn’t target anyone). I’m not going to be pressured into revealing role information on day 2. Especially if the sole reason is that I was targeted, that’s a pretty lousy reason. I’m keeping my eye on The Peeps for making such a rash vote.

I have a suspicion that only one of them may have been the target for this jumbly speaking, but the other somehow got caught up as collateral damage.

Now my eyes hurt.

If people aren't already, they should highlight my text before reading, and I'll try to keep it to a minimum :p

Ey alwedy hic az sade hyw ey typ liek his GAARRR, ist pwetty hird tu bik myzel uop wgen I pizzd amf carny tupe GARRR

I mean, do you just have to spell words wrong and if so why don't you just misplace one letter each time.

ey shpel liekhic thees kuZ GAAARRRR ey tryeen tuh riht stiyl oww werd sownds Zo yoohic cen undrestan bestr hupfoolee?

I alzOO af too hickup ans berpy GAARRRR

Sméagol who was your target last night then?

I don't consider it rash. We can either spend the early days voting no lynch and losing townies one by one or we can flush out suspicious people and get a good idea of what's what.

I have a theory (nothing more) that you made Nintendohnut post drunk and you have a defence to do the same to whoever targeted you, in this case it was DuD. Since we have nothing else to go on, or at least no one else is coming forward with anything, I would like to pursue this lead so I'm voting for you. Others can follow suit if they want but I'm not going to campaign for your lynching.

A hard skinned Fruit was nervously twitching at the window of its slick, modern apartment.

Tat ish Speagy GAAAR

Speagy gon talc??

ey moar cuncernd GAARRR tgat rumby seAmz zo hic imtennt om gertin a linch thow?

From the thread so far I am inclined to trust Sméagol and DuD at the very least.

Are you sure that’s me? Because I have no idea. Did your action, whatever it was, fail or did you get a result?