NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

I’m not sure if we can get a clear anwser.. But Dud & Dohnut (haha), can you describe what your PM’s told you? Any specifics?

I just want to know if they targeted the same people. But Nintendohnut seems adamant someone did it to him.

I think coolness bears is being forced to post a certain amount of times per day.

IT'S THE CITRUS WITHIN ME!

:grin:

I THINK, thiS thread makes no sense and IS CRAZEH!

Glad people comming in and calming things DOWN.

:D

Whill iyv sad whoootz gert GAAAAARRRR mii Piszded.. hicNowt Garapezz, ert wos a tasstly lurkiN GAAARRRR snakhic

I’m not sure if we can get a clear anwser.. But Dud & Dohnut (haha), can you describe what your PM’s told you? Any specifics?

MeeZA GAAAARRRP gunter hab biiiiiiig Hangyhicouver nad Carmt GAAAAhicRRR targout emywon tuuthnit GAARRRR

I don't even....what negative mafia power could force replies in this way? Usually the town will struggle against powers that aim to confuse and fog up the thread. I'm sure we'll learn more later. It would be mighty bold for the mafia to steam out with three loopy roles in this way, but other than having a good time, there must be some threat that's making their posts so happily strange. I think??

Weird talking people should do the town a favour and not post. Other than that I have nothing to add.

You have a big hangover (making you post the way you do), and can’t use your power tonight. Is this exactly the same for you Nintendohnut?

I don't know, does the person who did that target two people each night? They can't have been boosted already, that's not how it usually works.

Holyshitthisisthefunniestdayphasever! :o

I'm normal, though. So normal, I got nuthin'.

You have a big hangover (making you post the way you do), and can’t use your power tonight. Is this exactly the same for you Nintendohnut?

Nooooooooop. Oi cn tragic people twonaat hic. Him also noly krunkly-junk two day after hi eight a testy schnack larst neet.

Nintendohnut says he didn't target anyone so either there are two players that can make people post drunk, or one player that can target two people. Or DuD is lying. I know for a fact that Nintendohnut is forced to post that way because of someone targeting him and I know that Nintendohnut is fully free to use his power tonight. I have nothing on DuD but if he was going to lie he would surely give the same information he'd know Nintendohnut was given (ie, he would not lie about not being able to target anyone because 'Dohnut would refute it).

I don't think we have enough to warrant any voting but we need to take note of who is being made to post drunk and whether it's always 2 people each day phase.

PS. Best mafia ever, best write-up ever :p

I might start doing translation posts. It seems to get easier if you read it aloud and pretend to be wankered.

@DuD who did you target, if anyone? It could be that you targeted the person that made Nintendohnut talk that way so it affected you too.

Well I think Sméagol targeted Dohnut to make him speak that way and he has some kind of defence to make anyone who targets him also speak that way.

Vote: Sméagol

hoe dun yhicoo noe speagy tamgottd GAARRR neendoonot?

I don't know Sméagol's target. I am just guessing. If people want to take a risk, they can. If they don't want to vote, I'll understand.

Easy way to confirm it would be for someone to target Sméagol tonight, bonus points for tracking him :p though if it is him, it may not be his only power.

I don't see how making people drunk could benefit the town. ReZ does put certain roles in for the craic though.

Hmm you targeted me Dud? Anything interesting to report? Anyway, I didn’t target anyone last night. I also don’t have any passive defenses, so no, that’s not me. Last thing I want is too make this game harder for myself!