NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

On the upside, I won’t be subjected to swordfights or drunkenness or whatever :p.

Oh well.

But I mean I was roleblocked by a large fruit, so it wasn't so bad after all. But still. I feel bad.

my PM simply says that I saw a tasty looking snack and ate it, which made me drunk

After the mafia realised that their 'make people drunk' power was actually not that much of a problem and that people could still understand what the drunk people were saying, I guess that the drunk-maker became the killer

I still don't get how one person (if it was one person) managed to affect us both on the first night (i.e no supercharging involved)

My PM must have been near enough identical, however i was also stopped from using my night power the next night. I would think thats a decent power??

Did anything happen to you last night dohnut?

Could easily be some doubling power by design or by accident. I'm inclined to believe you both as it stands.

Oddly enough my PM said that I only had to misspell 50% of my words along with the other things (hiccuping and burping) - that's why I was asking yesterday what else your PM said. I could target someone the next night etc.

Last night I didn't get a PM so I don't know for sure, but I would assume nothing happened to me. If anything did, I wasn't told about it.

Yvonne - shouldn't matter that you didn't send a PM - heroics power should have redirected you to the next person to send a PM regardless. So what did your PM say, exactly?

SECOND POST: With regards to the first sentence, I basically mean it seems like the power had less of an effect on me than it did on DuD. I decided to spell basically all my words wrong so I didn't slip up, but you'll see in my posts I sometimes got words right (just to prove I'm not making this up). Don't know what it means, but I thought I should mention it.

If nobody is drunk today, it's safe to assume that the person making people drunk on night 1 is now the mafia killer, I think.

clearly from my PM I mean...and I was smashed into by a large fruit

Wow, wow, wow. I am SUCH an OMG idiot. I COMPLEEEEEEETEEEELLLYYYYYY forgot to send a PM. GAAAAAAHH! I am being like OMG so kinda rubbish in this game. SQUIRREL! I am definitely one of the people who is making people drunk but I'm not mafia and it like has NOOOOOOOOOO other effect!

I can't quote, but the word roleblocked is explicitly stated.

What did your pm say?

Fuck! Sorry Rez, please don't kill me! :cry:

I can't quote, but the word roleblocked is explicitly stated.

Well that was someone else then. You should have gotten a pm about me unless I was redirected myself. @Jonnas can say what happens when I target people.

it's not his fault, apparently he'd spent all his lemon juice on a midnight bukkake...

also lol spellcheck wants that to say "rebuke". So do I buddy, so do I.

Why are there so many "erotic" references in the write-up...

heroic, what did you do?

Posted too slowly...your power is so complicated XD

A good question, actually.

Sméagol's power makes me suspicious of DuD and Nintendohnut. Perhaps they didn't allow Sméagol to search their posts and were made to eat lychees/snack because of it. Why would someone who is town refuse a lie detection?

You seem to be thinking of that completely backwards. A little too retarded for you, I might say.

OMG guys! I COMPLETELY did not even get any new information at all last night! Not that I would be getting anything new anyway but I'd just thought I'd LET YOU ALL KNOW!! OMG I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAMMMMEEE!!!!

I feel your pain.

FFFFFFFFFFF I DIDN'T SEND A PM

this has literally never happened to me before. Really sorry ReZ :(

Convenient, I bet you're totally mafia, too.

I still don't get how one person (if it was one person) managed to affect us both on the first night (i.e no supercharging involved)

My PM must have been near enough identical, however i was also stopped from using my night power the next night. I would think thats a decent power??

Did anything happen to you last night dohnut?

So I see it's ok reasoning for yourself, but not for me. Hmm.

I was roleblocked last night.

Spambot, who did you target last night?

I find this interesting, but I'm not sure why.

Wow, wow, wow. I am SUCH an OMG idiot. I COMPLEEEEEEETEEEELLLYYYYYY forgot to send a PM. GAAAAAAHH! I am being like OMG so kinda rubbish in this game. SQUIRREL! I am definitely one of the people who is making people drunk but I'm not mafia and it like has NOOOOOOOOOO other effect!

I have a few questions for you sir;

1. Are you town or are you mafia?

2. What's your favourite drink?

3. Do you work alone?

4. Are you sure that's your favourite drink?

5. Who did you target on Night 1?

6. Seriously, have you no taste?

The Lychee! Fragrant kind of the oriental fruits. @Sméagol could detect lies in players posts by blackmailing them into eating Lychees if they did not oblige. He was a member of the town!

He could detect lies in posts by blackmailing them into eating Lychees if they did not oblige. How does that not read as 'he will make them eat Lychees if they refuse him'?

Who targeted you @mr\-paul? Any information?

What would you have done if you hadn't been targeted?

Hey, wait a sec, I don't even understand Herojan's accusation.

Seriously, I didn't understand what your power does. I got no PM, and I didn't target you, what are you on about?

What did your pm say?

The Grapes was watching from his fine, blue marble balcony. He looked to the clouds. Thunder cracked and rain started to pour down.

Rummy Rummy Rummy Rummy Rummy! I am like totally and completely townie dude!!! I know that makes me sound like I'm being sarcastic but I absolutely am not!!!!1

SUGAR RUSH

I totalllllly targetted 'dohnut on the first night!!! I knew he'd enjoy a drink and he TOTALLLLLY did!!!! My FAVOURITE drink is a glass full of straight vodka with a squeeze of watermelon, it's COMPLETELLLLLLYYY BRILLLLLIAAANNNNTTT!!!!!!

Hey, wait a sec, I don't even understand Herojan's accusation.

Seriously, I didn't understand what your power does. I got no PM, and I didn't target you, what are you on about?

So...I'm not drunk. I don't think I am. I do feel somewhat...sour, though.

I targeted you the other night and you received a pm about it.

Oh, you meant the other night. Yes, I did receive a PM. I was also redirected in the very same night, not on this one. I got nothing to do with Yvonne, or the toxic lemon on the write-up.

In fact, I thought the one who redirected me back then was mafia. Now that you forcefully appeared in the write-up with LLLs, am I right in believing you're trying to cover up your actions by "coming out" with your role and targets?

Not a serious accusation...yet. But I'm keeping my eye on you.

Who targeted you @mr\-paul? Any information?

What would you have done if you hadn't been targeted?

There's no need for me to say what I would have done yet.

And there's no way of knowing who targeted me unless someone else admits to it/was tracked.

I was pushed into violently, and I highly suspect who targeted me is mafia.

Oh, you meant the other night. Yes, I did receive a PM. I was also redirected in the very same night, not on this one. I got nothing to do with Yvonne, or the toxic lemon on the write-up.

In fact, I thought the one who redirected me back then was mafia. Now that you forcefully appeared in the write-up with LLLs, am I right in believing you're trying to cover up your actions by "coming out" with your role and targets?

Not a serious accusation...yet. But I'm keeping my eye on you.

Nope, just thought I should explain before people got the wrong idea. I thought I was being framed because of the wording and because it was surrounded in LLLs, looked likely to be a mafia insert. Which meant you were my primary suspect for knowing what my power does.

So then that means it wasn't Yvonne that got hit and I was redirected myself? Did anyone get a pm about being soured?