N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win condition. I don't have to kill you, but I can only win with town if I kill three "material possessions" (Buddha remember?). So I've come out as vig, town may as well use me to make night kills. Or you can waste me in a lynch, I don't think the situation is winnable for me

Marcamillian (7): Jonnas, Aqui1a, ReZourceman, heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, Diageo

Majority was reached

The town rounded on Marcamillian. He had been mostly quiet but today he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He drew too much attention to himself and the town saw right through his guise.

Marcamillian has been lynched. He was Discord, a member of the mafia. He could change the appearance of others as well as protect.

NIGHT SIX BEGINS

11 Players:

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Yvonne

6 dead:

DuD

Jimbob

Rummy

Tales

Dannyboy-the-Dane

@Marcamillian

Unexpected computer troubles. If it's not sorted tonight I'll try and do it on my laptop. Some things may be wrong as I have no role information here.

Night Six

A plump character defended himself tonight. A pink slime oozed nearby, mimicking his form and actions - thwarting the plans of several characters tonight.

A tangle of wires was enticing its latest victim when it was suddenly struck by sharp metal pins. It was literally pinned down, unable to wriggle free while the flurry of needles continued to pierce its cables.

mr-paul is dead. He was a tangle of wires and could distract his targets all night long, roleblocking them. He was a member of the mafia.

10 Players:

@mr\-paul

Day Seven Begins

Majority is 6

HA! I was right. Yesterday I made this in the night phase.

Players

ReZourceman/Kony & Pink Slime = Absorbs Abilities or Untargetable or Protect

Cube/ReZourceman Fanboy = Different Comic Character

Diageo/Steven Hawking = lie detector, immune to negative attacks, double vote

Nintendohnut/iPad = Supercharger

EEVILMURRAY/Cell = Use Anyones Power

Jonnas/???? = Tracker? Character Investigator?

heroicjanitor/Sparkly Crow = Power Investigator? Immune to roleblockers

Yvonne/Buddha = Vigilante, or protect self

mr-paul/Headphones = Roleblocker/vote blocker

DuD/Akuma = Switch Players

MadDog/Dude Wheres My Car = Roleblocker

Aqui1a/Plump Boy = Protector and tracker

Tales/Black Hole = Redirector

Marcamillian/Discord = Change appearance of others/protect

Jimbob/Garrus Vakarian = Investigator.

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Arthur from Inception = Power Investigator

Rummy/Gay Bar of Soap = Make targets vulnerable.

Night 1 - No kill (ReZ protected Dannyboy. MadDog failed to reach DuD)

Night 3 - No kill (Aqui1a protected Nintendohnut)

Relevant notes

Pins/Needles/Metallic sounds of swords/Scratches/Stab wounds - what could this be? Was thinking Sonic at first, but it sounds more like a Japanese horror type film, or something. Pinhead? Although everyone is known now, so...simply Yvonne?

Jonnas and mr-paul had some conflict in Day 3.

Marcamillian stood up for mr-paul on Day 4.

Jonnas, heroicjanitor, ReZ have single votes.

Rummy and Jonnas had conflict on Day 4.

I was targeted by Rummy on Night 4.

After all of this, I think mr-paul is mafia. As such I will note that Rummy stood up for mr-paul. mr-paul was eager for a lynch of Cube and finally, after him roleblocking Cube other info came out and we all moved on, simply accepting it. Also tangled headphones is an evil role IMHO lol.

They have one or two mafia left. Yvonne needs to be lynched also.

--------------------

So. If the mafia had five people, there is still one left. MadDog or EEVILMURRAY. Probably. And if the mafia don't have anyone left then its simply Yvonne, who needs to apparently kill inanimate objects...Jonnas aside, Nintendohnut is the only one left I believe. Did anyone get anything or did you waste your action going for me? :p

Well, it certainly doesn't sound like Yvonne backfired a kill onto mr-paul. It sounds like Yvonne just went ahead and killed him, which makes him sound innocent, right?

*table slam*

Wrong. I redirected Yvonne to mr-paul last night, which means Yvonne had the power to kill. And mr-paul was the only victim last night, which means I redirected the mafia killer.

Vote: Yvonne

It isn't important now, but I copied Aqui1a's ability last night, so he is a plump, vicious character with a cape. Jonnas, who are you, out of interest?

Also; Mafia have had it too hard this game. Shows again my dislike of conventional townie redirectors.

This game has been incredibly fun though......assuming the lynching of Yvonne brings about the end.

Dohnut, mr-paul, makes no difference to me. Hopefully I come back as Garrus, because it's going to be difficult to root out the last one. I thought it might be Cube for a bit, but now I'm leaning towards EEVIL

Did anyone roleblock yesterday? That could be the key to the last player.

Did anyone roleblock yesterday? That could be the key to the last player.

How? Clearly there was an attempted kill as it was redirected towards a mafia member. Unless a neutral would like to confess?

This reincarnation concept sounds like j00 be bluffing Yvonne.

Vote Yvonne.

The killer was me, but I am a vig. There is still a mafia lurking and they were thwarted last night. Unless it was mr-paul and I got him before he could kill, in which case it's worth going back and checking old assumptions. This should be a short day phase anyway, so spend the time re-reading, that's what I'm going to do. More votes please!

Oh wait, that's 6 votes; majority.

Man, that was almost too easy. Sorry town :)

Joker-the-joker-26623760-500-333.jpg