N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really puzzled by the needles/spikes/etc flavour stuff. It's possible that I'm not mentioned and that's someone else, but at the same time I was redirected to Rummy and caused him to kill himself. This makes me think that he was executing the mafia kill. Which means there may be another neutral running around who has explicit kill powers.

I'm really puzzled by the needles/spikes/etc flavour stuff. It's possible that I'm not mentioned and that's someone else, but at the same time I was redirected to Rummy and caused him to kill himself. This makes me think that he was executing the mafia kill. Which means there may be another neutral running around who has explicit kill powers.

The needles are definitely you. Is Buddha known for acupuncture? On a second look at night 2 Dud was killed by Rummy after absorbing you. Explains the scratches. He seems to absorb people before each kill and frame them. Did anyway :p

I want to know why the powerful force was repeatedly targeting Jimbob until he died...

Right, lets try and sort some shit out?

Claims

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane - Phoenix Wright (assuming). Character-investigator.

@mr\-paul -

@Nintendohnut - iPad, typically townie power.

@ReZourceman - Kony and Slime, epic amazing townie.

@Tales -

@Yvonne - Buddha

Night 4

ReZourceman/Kony & Slime was a vibrant beacon in a dark street. Nintendohnut/iPad was drawn to it. It stopped what it was doing and edged closer until it was sucked in. It was soon joined by a Captain America, as sent by Cube/ReZourceman. ReZourceman/Kony & Slime spat them both out and continued to slurp through the town, passing a small kitten as it toyed with a piece of stationary. The scene was being watched with interest by the DudeWheresMyCar Duo/MadDog.

Jimbob/Intergalactic Investigator set out to find his target but was once again being drawn away by a powerful force. The pull was particularly strong tonight **Previous night was supercharged** and Jimbob could not pull away. As he was pulled closer he saw his doom and realised there could be no escape… until he felt a pull coming from the other direction, a pull that was equally as powerful. Jimbob turned to look upon his saviour and he despaired once again. Trapped between the two forces, he felt his limbs begin to separate. He screamed as he heard two loud pops that were his arms dislocating. Within seconds, the unrelenting forces had ripped the investigator in two. His body was not found but his absence was noted at the start of the town meeting.

Jimbob has been killed. He was Garrus Vakarian and could investigate alignments. He was good.

A curious pink object was rolling to the edge of a roof, ready to land on its victim. It waited at the edge for the perfect moment to strike its target. It caught a sight of pink far down below and rolled off. As it plummeted through the air a mass of tiny pins Yvonne? strike it, knocking it off course. The curious pink object landed with a splat on the pavement, narrowly missing its vibrant target.

Rummy has been killed. He was a gay bar of soap and could make his targets extra vulnerable when they bent to pick him up. He was a member of the mafia.

So there is a lot of people not placed in the write up. I am going to go back to the other write ups and do the same. A killer seems to have been boosted last night though.

Night 1

Headphones/mr-paul. finds himself at a loose end while Nintendohnut/iPad takes heavy damage **By Buddha/Yvonne. No mention specifically in write up**. DudeWheresMyCar Duo/MadDog arrive at their target just in time to see him teleported away by DuD/Akuma. They attempted to carry out their action on DuD/Akuma instead but he was too fast for them.

ReZourceman/Kony & Slime surrounds an organised man **My original target was DuD, and my PM suggested the person I targeted was not DuD** whose mind was elsewhere as he carried out his action. A powerful force was redirected to someone who could not stray from his path.

Night 2

A plump fool/Aqui1a was attracted towards ReZourceman/Kony & Slime **My original target was Dannyboy, but I was redirected to Aqui1a instead**. It looked strangely warm and inviting… he reached out to touch it and was sucked in. A powerful force pulled an Jimbob closer to his own target but he still went home having accomplished nothing. Elsewhere in the town, DudeWheresMyCar Duo/MadDog had stopped at a small pink object, they bent down to pick it up and found themselves roleblocked by a Headphones/mr-paul.

An organised man was watching ReZourceman/Kony & Slime with some curiosity when he suddenly found himself in a completely different part of the town. When he got back to his original location he found a DuD/Akuma lying dead on the ground. An inspection of the body revealed lots of tiny scratches all over his skin, it looked like he had bled to death over some time.

DuD has been killed. He was Akuma from Street Fighter and could switch players between two targets via teleportation. He was good.

Night 3

A vigilante was prevented from carrying out their actions tonight while an Jimbob was pulled of course by a powerful force. Elsewhere in the town,ReZourceman/Kony & Slime prevented a green character/EEVILMURRAY from reaching his target.

Nintendohnut/iPad was still being shipped back after being sent off for repairs with A plump fool/Aqui1aacting as courier – and it’s lucky he was as the shipment came under attack in the night. A plump fool/Aqui1a covered the package in his cloak, shielding it from danger.

Who is a fat kid with a cloak? Fat Harry Potter? Ness? I don't know. Anyway, I probably just wrote a target on Aqui1a's back, so I might aswell come out that I discovered he is a protector, and Dohnut having been targeted to be killed should clear him. There are a few things I see as having been raised;

Yvonne's actions and descriptions are inconsistent with his role/generally. Why did you come out that you were Neutral so quickly and off hand Yvonne? What is your win condition?

There are a lot of people not mentioned at all, it seems.

There are a few people only mentioned here and there.

:blank: Clarify.

I was lying to cover my identity.

Oh the curious pink object is the gay soap.

Why would you out Aqui1a like that if he is a protector?

Anyone with two brain cells would have been able to put it together after my post even if I hadn't have named him in my write-up analysis. He will not be killed tonight.

Who are you, anyway Diageo?

Just re-read some bits, Dannyboy believes himself to be the organised man. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane, it would be quite helpful to discover who your targets have been (as we know your power) and what you have discovered.

How can you be so sure he won't be killed tonight?

And remember, I was the first one to start questioning Rummy.

A) I don't see how answering that question is going to help.

B) Want to quote those posts? Because I cannot really see you hounding Rummy even as much as you've been hounding me in the last few posts. ?

Ha, no.

Looks like we're just going to keep ignoring each other's questions then.

If you want to play that way thats cool. We've lost an alignment investigator, I know of three kill protectors, and I know of a couple of other peoples roles. I cannot see that the power you have would be so dangerous for you to reveal....and you either aren't in the write ups or you're unwilling to reveal as such because it puts you in tight spot. And you're just generally being unhelpful.

Vote : Diageo

B) Want to quote those posts? Because I cannot really see you hounding Rummy even as much as you've been hounding me in the last few posts. ?

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? All right.

Just because he doesn't kill, it does not mean that he is not mafia.

Rummy, who did you target last night?

You seem to have ignored my question before. Rummy, who was your target?

I was given information that painted you in a bad light. But it was written in a strange fashion so I'm not willing to put much credence on it. If you could tell me who you targeted and we can make sure that this person was not affected badly, then I can be sure that this information is planted.

Well it described your actions as disruptive and malevolent. Do you know of any reason why this is the case?

Come on Rummy, serious lack of replyage here man.

May I know who you targeted Mr Rummy. It would help me sort this info thing out.

Vote Rummy until he explains how this vote blocking happened.

Really? No one thinks a vote blocking power is at least a little suspicious?

Claims

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane - Phoenix Wright (assuming). Character-investigator.

@mr\-paul - Headphones, roleblocker

@Nintendohnut - iPad, typically townie power.

@ReZourceman - Kony and Slime, epic amazing townie.

@Tales -

@Yvonne - Buddha, power reverser.[/color]

I think we need to lynch one of the four people who havn't claimed anything/given barely anything to the game.

Fuck's sake ReZ, I got 3 mentions from this thread alone. Cut down on those, one is enough.

Anyway, it should be noted, I was withholding some information, as I thought Yvonne's claim on spikes&Buddha was strange. I don't think there's more info to be had from him, so let's move on to my piece of information (two, actually):

I think Tales was responsible for Jimbob's death. I tried targeting Tales a couple of nights ago, but couldn't because he was "a black abyss". Of course, I found this strange, but it was no confirmation of anything, so I didn't mention it, but now I also know that he has "a great pull", which fits with Jimbob's death. I conclude that he's a black hole that targeted Jimbob for some reason. I don't think that reason was good, if it killed him.

Plus, Tales has been somewhat inactive. Classic mafia tactic.

Vote: Tales