N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cube, tell us, who did Mr.Appule target? Nintendohnut?

If so, that's as good a lead as any. Vote: mr-paul

I am actually mildly happy to see this, because I am a little suspicious of mr-paul. I don't have anything on him, but there was one post in yesterdays day phase that stood out a little for me. I am strongly considering pushing for a lynch of mr-paul.

Put first of all, I would like to know;

Marcamillian, who did you target?

and

Who is the green character?

And it looks like it was a good thing I did stop him, he would have killed someone with a good investigation, which is ridiculous in my eyes.

I don't actually know what my power is going to be until the morning. All I'm given is a character and I choose someone based on that. As the one I was given for last night is pretty violent, I thought it was best to go for the person I suspected the most.

Just clarifying. What is it that people have on mr-paul? I must have missed something.

Was it mainly that be roleblocked cube after he came out with his power?

----AUTOMERGE

Seeing as there is only 1 person dead from night killers we dont technically need to be lynching for the sake.

I'd say the "negative" simply refers to you being roleblocked, which for you is a negative consequence. It's not like the "nefarious" controversy in Gents II.

I'm trying to have a conversation with MadDog. Jeez...

Anyway, we have two roleblockers then, right? Mr-paul and MadDog. I'd say one of them is mafia.

Yep, all people have is that I roleblocked Cube.

Cube, how did you know I roleblocked you when you were roleblocked? Wouldn't I block any powers you have? It makes me think you have been told by somebody else.

Because he got a PM saying he got tangled? We know how you roleblock.