N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jimbob - I don't understand how you got two lots of information on night 2. You said you were blocked one night, but you now have two pieces of information - how? And what kind of pointless role is a role blocker that doesn't actually role block?

It seems he receives delayed results? Tales was the one who targeted Jimbob last night btw, and since Jimbob said he was blocked and Rummy didn't mention anything I assumed Tales was a roleblocker, which he isn't.

I'd vote for Rummy if i could. I think he needs to be lynched.

He's going to target nobody tonight, and every townie is going to target him and drag us all away from the rest of the mafia, while they go about their business easily, we will gain nothing.

Guessing characters could help with identification but in a game where a pink blob could be anything at all its stabbing in the dark.

On the Rummy score. He's always inclined to be a little bit difficult and play devils advocate so the "tone" of his play doesn't bother me at the moment. He does seem to be labouring the ReZ point a bit though. I was a little suspicious but all it needed was "hey, ReZ hasn't been cleared" rather than this ongoing accusation.

If his power is determined by other peoples actions sounds defensive. Could go either way. Rummy, would it be a problem to know who your reactive power targeted on the first night?

Gaaah, I didn't focus on ReZ! I mentioned what I found curious(If i was focusing on him I would have voted), but then I just mentioned it as what I found strange. Then people kept asking me why, or mentioning why, or the fact I did, and so I responded! I'm not focusing on him, people keep mentioning it in the context of me and I feel compelled to point out that I'm not massively bothered by it. Just compared to everything else I have, it bothes me more! I'm starting to feel like I'm being painted

Yes, you have explained your reasons, and all I'm saying is that I just don't follow them. I don't see anything strange about clearing a silent player (which you really don't have to be a cop to do), and to be fair pretty much everything is unconfirmed at this stage in the game.

I find it's you who keep focusing on ReZ and his apparent suspiciousness, and since I don't follow your logic, that's what I've been focusing on. :heh:

For the record I don't suspect you of anything or believe you to be mafia. In fact I'm more inclined to believe you're town since you're always so paranoid when town. :heh:

Anyway, are these all the leads we have for today? Nothing I find immediately suspicious, I'm afraid. :hmm:

And all I'm saying is that I'm responding to the constant 'oh I find it suss why are you goingt hat rummy' to say that I only find it curious and not that big a deal! See above. Sure, you don't follow them, but if you keep pointing that out, I'm inclined to point out why I'm saying it and the lack of severity with which I'm saying them. I'm just talking frommy own point of view if I was in that situation.

Really? No one thinks a vote blocking power is at least a little suspicious?

I guarantee you, *I* didn't do that. Maybe I lead to it, but that was out of my hands completely.

Soz @The Peeps, posted while you posted :x

Does it?

You posted at 12:10 where he posted at 12:14. That is understandable if the post was large, but additionally. After completing the first post, he added a second post, that automerged at 12:20. I believe the second post is a little more dubious in nature.

I'm assuming the automerge was him adding the mention to me and apologising because obviously he wouldn't have seen my post until he had already posted and he can't edit.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, if he started his post in the same minute as I posted, it took him 4 minutes to post what he did - finding 3 quotes and responding to each point and proof reading. I think it's fine.

But you tell me, what time does it say he quoted you? You can check it in your profile.

Does it?

You posted at 12:10 where he posted at 12:14. That is understandable if the post was large, but additionally. After completing the first post, he added a second post, that automerged at 12:20. I believe the second post is a little more dubious in nature.

NOT. COOL.

Yeah, but when the GM has clearly said he's letting it off, yet you still pursue it. It's not the same situation, really. And it's not cool.

It undermines the rules that exist if they won't be enforced.

Not Rummy's as it looks like a geniune mistake, but the ensuing conversation (and indeed this post, I accept any punishment) was clearly a breach with complete disregard for the rules.

But anyways, moving on.

MAKE THE DAY START!

Not really, we're not discussing the game itself. We're discussing whether Rummy posting at pretty much the same time as the day ended was okay. Diageo seemed to be making an effort to ensure Rummy was punished, despite the GM saying he understood about the timing and was letting it go. Rummy broke the rules, but it was a complete accident.

But yes, I agree - DAY TIME.

I completely agreed that the first post was a mistake. I was questioning the post that came afterwards and was automerged. The Peeps made me aware that the quotes are time marked on the page of whoever was quoted, and we were able to conclude that the added bit was the apology. It therefore ended and everyone was happy. I don't see why you needed to inject any drama into it.