N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

I do not think he is townie because I was redirected to him (I think, if it was an intentional redirection, I may have been redirected to him because he is so inactive/not of any kind of concern to anyone)

I'm fairly certain that the person who redirected you is not part of the mafia.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly certain that the person who redirected you is not part of the mafia.

Hmmm. I would personally find it surprising....to have two townie redirectors is a lot (unless Peeps is offsetting it with some redirection immunities). I strongly dislike townie redirectors, as A) From a GM perspective it can make a drastic and unfair fluke situation that severely hinders the mafia, and B) Its not a hugely useful townie role and can sometimes do more harm than good anyway.

But still.

I targeted four people last night. I protected Rez, Investigated Rummy, Roleblocked Dannyboy and killed EEVILMURRAY.

Oh no wait, I couldn't target anyone. Got nothing. Don't appear in the write-up as far as I can see (remember, I'm an iPad, so if you think I'm in it please let me know) and didn't get a PM last night because I didn't target anyone. Either nobody targeted me, or their power didn't warrant me receiving a PM.

These certainties confuse me, so let me get it right.

ReZ was redirected to Aqui1a(who still hasn't said anything from what I see!), and has found out he's good.

The person who redirected ReZ is also town, because the mafia tried to kill them. Does this mean there's a second re-director who re-directed the killer from the first to DuD?

(I've just realised that this person isn't certainly the redirector)

OK, I'll clear it up. As my info doesn't actually give up the person's role (unless someone can prove nobody else targeted ReZ).

I targeted DuD.

As DuD swapped himself and Dannyboy, I found out that Dannyboy targeted ReZ.

From this, it seems that Dannyboy was the intended target.

Ah, yes! So DuD swap-protected the target and took the hit instead. DuD's town, Aqui1a is apparently town, and ReZ's redirector is town. Does any of this mean that ReZ is town?

Hmm, looking at it that doesn't quite make sense, and I'm still confused. If they tried to kill ReZ, why did they get DuD instead?

Ftr this was to follow my post before, having looked at the writeup, not yours Cube. We're posting too fast!

So DuD is town, Dannyboy is likely town. Does this clear ReZ in any way? Because I still find it slightly strange clearing Aqui1a as town when he's been so quiet.

It sounds like ReZ has a legitimate reason for trusting Aqui1a. I'd like to know why, but it might be giving too much away at this early stage if ReZ has found Aqui1a has some uberpower that it would be beneficial to keep secret?

If what Cube is saying is right, and it does seem to fit with the write up, DuD inadvertently put himself in the place of the kill. I'm intrigued about the pink ooze as well...

It sounds like ReZ has a legitimate reason for trusting Aqui1a. I'd like to know why, but it might be giving too much away at this early stage if ReZ has found Aqui1a has some uberpower that it would be beneficial to keep secret?

If what Cube is saying is right, and it does seem to fit with the write up, DuD inadvertently put himself in the place of the kill. I'm intrigued about the pink ooze as well...

Tbh, I think clearing him as town at this early stage without solid need/reason to quite strange. I know ReZ said he doesn't care about target on back etc, but still...why take the risk when it's not neccessary yet? Unless they're mafia, aqui1a is lying low, and he's trying to clear him or seed him as town now?

@EEVILMURRAY you claimed that you believed that mr-paul is town. Why is that?

Basing my claim on this:

It seems that there is someone who can imitate powers, as I had my own power used on me by someone else. That or someone chose the same character as me!

This was me using his power back on him. I figure that if he were set to kill someone the effect would kill him.

Just because he doesn't kill, it does not mean that he is not mafia.

Which is why I said I suspected, not that I was certain. It was on a night where there was no kill, so maybe I just redirected his normal ability at him, not his (potential) killing action for the night.

Based on night 1, I'm relatively sure the pink ooze is either Yvonne, mafia, or both. I was hit by a pink blob of some kind on night 1.

And as far as I can follow it, none of the information clears Rez. Everyone else, yes, but not Rez.

As has become apparent from today's events, I targetted ReZourceman, who I discovered to be the pink blob. I can also confirm that he targetted Aqui1a last night, which so far backs up his story.

Also note that a pink object also features in today's write-up, which I don't believe to be ReZ.