N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

Well, one thing's for certain, none of you have succeeded in lying low. Can we now please move on? You're just repeating the same things to each other over and over again, yet somehow managing to increase the length of your posts each time.

Does anyone know anything more about the events of last night? Anything that can clear stuff up or lead to any ... well, leads?

@Yvonne Yeah, my mind went to Tangled as well. I'm not sure of that at all, though. That's what I love about DIY mafias, you can only think outside the box 'cause there's no box to think inside of. :heh:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an iPad (nice work Yvonne!). A pink blob damaged my screen, then the tiny but sharp pins cracked the already damaged screen, meaning I can't do anything for a bit. As for your backfire-roleblock - do you mean you make people target themselves? Or that you make people target themselves with the OPPOSITE of their power? If the latter is the case, it help to explain quite nicely my inability to target anyone.

No need to apologise. In actual fact it makes perfect sense now that I am out until night four. I know this is annoying, but can you be more specific (without quoting your PM) about what your power does. If it makes your power do the opposite of what it should, it sort of proves I'm not dangerous with my power (as my power had a negative effect on me, it shows it would normally have a positive effect). If it simply has a negative effect it doesn't prove anything. Worth a try!

As close as I can get is saying that it roleblocks by backfiring your power. (Negatively isn't explicitly mentioned). Anything better than that is bordering on quoting I'm afraid. Right, I'm off to build a raised bed while the sun is out. BRB y'all!

At both Rummy and @EEVILMURRAY - you keep saying 'yeah but if you're mafia...'. Well yes, but what if I'm not?

I believe I addressed that point here:

Although if it's the other way around that'd be sexy for all concerned.

As for my roleclaim, EEVIL, you seem quite desperate for it but aren't willing to give up anything yourself. I find that interesting. Reveal ONE TINY FACT about your character or role, and I'll tell you my exact character. I think that's more than fair.

The only reason I'm "desparate" for it, is because you've stated that noone could guess your power, so it's alright if people know who you are (and as I said is something that doesn't apply to me.), which is a bonus for everyone here.

My character is green. That is one tiny fact. :blank:

I would also like to LOL at your little dig about 'doing a dohnut and requesting protection'. In the other game I requested protection after presenting info that lynched two mafia.

I'm not questioning why you asked for protection, for the reasons are obvious. But it's a term I've coined for myself, which I'm hoping will catch on. Like "Doing a ReZ" is when someone kills themself like at the start of your 007 Mafia.

To settle this, tracker follow dohnut.. if he does target someone, and we can prove it, then we question it.

Its got to the point where i'm not bothering to read these massive pointless posts, so if you are starting to post something of any relevance I for one will end up missing it.

I've just skimmed over all those massive, massive posts which repeat the same (boring) arguments over and over and over! Most active, yet unproductive, day two ever?

Despite saying that, I guess it will be useful to look back over who has argued with who when people start dying. I don't think Dohnut would lie about the not being able to target thing. He wouldn't bring that much attention on himself unnecessarily. And if he is lying about not being able to target anyone until night 4, we now know his character and how he appears in the write up, so there's little chance he'll do anything stupid, he'd get caught out.

I can understand Eevils, suspicion of Dohnut since despite saying its all useless conversation, still responding to it with lengthy posts. But with Yvonne's revelation we know what went on and whether he's mafia or not isn't relevant at the moment cause he isn't a danger atm.

ATM we know...

... tangled character - (???)

... futuristic device - know character and player.

... inebriated duo - know character

... skilled fighter - too fast for targetting in the write up BUT DuD said he is

... some kind of target swapper - ???

... Kony is out there somewhere

... organised man - know player

... powerful force - ???

Day ends tomorrow-ish.

Get talky townies. Doesn't have to be a character claim but even if its just that you see yourself in the write up.

So we have a tangled character finding himself at a loose end. No real lead there.

Dohnut the (futuristic device) takes heavy damage.

MadDog (inebriated duo) tryed to roleblock Dannyboy who was teleported away by the skilled fighter. He couldn't roleblock the skilled fighter, but that does make sense.

An intimidating child army surrounds an organised man (Dannyboy?) whose mind was elsewhere as he carried out his action. We've had nothing come of this, however an intimidating child army doesn't sound good?

A powerful force was redirected to someone who could not stray from his path. Nothing has come from this either.

So theres 3 parts of the writeup that we're non the wiser to even though were on page 5 (for me) on day 2!

Sounds like a plan.

Assuming that Kony is evil (or at least neutral) we arn't going to find out about him.

A powerful force isn't a killer cause "could not stray from his path" wouldn't have stopped him getting killed.

I'd say that we've got a reasonable picture of what went on last night so I'm happy to

Vote:No Lynch

Wait, the "powerful force" might've been the killer, and the one who could not be strayed from their path might've been the victim.

It is possible that the mafia happened to target someone who can't be killed easily, and we're not getting anything about the lack of kill last night.

I hope not. It would be kind of disappointing.

Vote: No Lynch