N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

Or that (so far) I'm the only protector, and he may or may not be trying to kill me. As he can investigate, his goal must be to kill specific people. As he investigated and killed Chairdriver, he's got one of his required targets for winning already.

Jonnas died and was able to protect 2 people at once. Also MadDog is a tracker since he was able to tell who Jonnas targeted.

It was just speculation Dohnut :p

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been through the thread and its 4 votes to Cube and 3 to Marc (unless ive missed any).

One thing i did notice was Marc jumped straight for a Cube lynch (he was the first of the day to meantion it).

I dont know if he thought the lynch was inevitable and wanted to distance himself from Cube (not knowing i had investigated him last night) or whether they really are on different sides.

However the only way were gonna find out if my result on Cube is good is by following it up.

Change Vote: Cube

So thats 5 Cube, 2 Marc.

Whens the end of the day??

@heroicjanitor

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

Majority is 8 (i think)

I've only just read through the day - we have plenty to go on at least!

There was a post on the last page (I think from @heroicjanitor) that said he thought I was in cahoots with someone - why was that heroic?

Still pretty unconvinced by Maddog who keeps avoiding questions (like whether he's a thundercloud and whether he is in fact neutral), plus the fact he targeted chair etc, but I definitely think we should go for Cube or Marcamillian today. A vote count would help right now, as I don't know who is closer to vote for, but I think seeing as Cube is, at least, more active than Marc I'm going to go for him at the moment. If Rez updates the thread with a vote count showing Cube is closer to the lynch I'll change, but seeing as they're probably both evil it's not all that important which one we lynch first, right?

I'd also like to know what @EEVILMURRAY did last night please?

EDIT: Bugger, forgot to vote!

Vote: Marcamillian

Dude, this is the first time I've been on today since those were asked. I'm, not avoiding them. :p

I am not the thundercloud. I am neutral.

I don't have a separate win condition, btw.

I don't know why I came up mafia but we need to confirm your investigations one way or another.

After a day of an investigator saying he had a result and it not following through... the next days opening 10 posts were casing aspersions about a neutral?

As I said at the time... cube was the more pressing issue at the time. Whether its me or cube that has to get lynched today I'm good with it as long as we do something.

Majority has been reached.

Vote Maddog - 3 ; Tales, Rummy, Cube,

Vote Cube - 8 ; marcamillian, Diageo, The Peeps, mr-paul, DuD, heroicjanitor, Jimbob, EEVILMURRAY.

Vote marcamillian - 1 ; Nintendohnut.

The town gathered around Cube and decided to finally discover if he was working for good or for evil....

340.png

Cube was Whiscash. With his powerful beams of coral he could prevent certain players from targeting his chosen target. He could also hide in the deep water to avoid detection. He was a member of the mafia.

NIGHT FIVE

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

Get those PMs in!

A spinning Pokemon was casually rolling towards the centre of town when it witnessed something that would usually unsettle anyone else...however when they came closer the Pokemon faltered, all at once the Pokemon were upon it, rolling around him and distracting him, dragging him to the ground.

The purple, orange and sandy Pok?mon was leaping around when tiny puddles appeared around it...giant spirals of pink coral errupted from the ground and droplets of water showered the surrounding area like a wet mist. An orange, yellow, white and brown Pok?mon was trying to blast the barriers down, but it was unsuccessful.

Elsewhere in town, a single Pokemon was so close to other-worldly power, but it was not meant to be. A cracking ball of energy was shot towards the cloud where Latios was sleeping, and it plummeted towards the Earth, still asleep. As the velocity increased it suddenly awoke and opened its eyes. Before it had time to react it saw - for just a split second, a golden mouth open to reveal a cold smirk, followed by a ferocious headbutt. CRACK, Latios' neck was broken and it hit the floor, the attacker already vanished.

381.png

Latios is dead. With its supreme psychic and legendary abilities it was immune to all powers in the game, and passive until the powers of darkness and lightness were vanquished, but it was not to be. A member of the town,@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

Majority is 7.

Edited by ReZourceman

Anyone know who the orange, yellow, white and brown pok?mon is?

What alignment was Diageo then?

Actually, forgot that Marcamillian has an evil investigation. We've got a lead to follow today, depending on what else comes up.

I also now suspect The Peeps for his "being untargetable" power, as it very similar to what Diageo has there by the sounds of it.

We also have the claims from Cube of what he did each night to read into. He said he protected Coolness, then Diageo twice (I doubt this), then DuD. I think he have been lying about this.

Remember when Eddie said she couldn't target Nintendohnut? I suspect that Cube may have used his power on him, which makes me kinda of suspicious.

Obviously the day should end with Marcamillian being lynched. I roleblocked him last night, my targets have been:

Night 1: Heroicjanitor

Night 2: forgot to send PM - for like the first time ever :(

Night 3: Diageo

Night 4: mr-paul

Night 5: Marcamillian.

My power is to cancel out all actions and abilities of my target. So they get roleblocked and any secondary/passive effects are removed for that night. Evidence of this can be found in Night 3 when I targeted Diageo, someone else was able to target him and make him spell things incorrectly because I removed his untargetable ability.

I targetted Tales last night due to his persistance at wanting to lynch a neutral over a mafia. Tales is evil.

Was the orange, yellow, white and brown pokemon trying to attack me last night?? judging from the write up.

Does anyone know who that is?

Is it you coolness?

It does make sense because of the votes on Cube

Vote Cube - 8 ; marcamillian, Diageo, The Peeps, mr-paul, DuD, heroicjanitor, Jimbob, EEVILMURRAY.

No Tales vote and Marca was first. Tales is higher priority.

Also there had only been one vote before mine, from the suspicious Rummy, so saying I'm splitting the vote is silly.

It does make sense because of the votes on Cube

No Tales vote and Marca was first. Tales is higher priority.

Also there had only been one vote before mine, from the suspicious Rummy, so saying I'm splitting the vote is silly.

Why am I suspicious!

I wasn't saying you were splitting the vote, I just didn't want it to get split from that point onwards.

We need to decide who to vote for and all go for that. You made a good point about Marcamillian so I'll Changevote: Tales. He's probably the safer bet but I still think both are mafia.

I think Marcamillion was being clever and trying to distance himself from Cube knowing that Cube's lynch was inevitable.

He just didnt bank on me investigating him the night before.

I dont really see that it matters who we lynch first, soo Vote: Tales

Dont think we should rush the day over quickly though.