NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

Are you sure you targeted Nintendohnut @EddieColeslaw? Are you the blue and orange pokémon in the write-up?

The 'mass' sounds a lot like me and I actually am immune to nightpowers (due to being a collection of one pokémon I guess) so either you were redirected or Nintendohnut has a very similar power to mine - in which case I'll be voting for him.

I'll wait to hear more :p

Including kills?

leist tume u aked qweston ike tht ws tho foind oot oew twoo klill twickey twonie...

A massive of Unown?

Rez wasn't very subtle. Peeps is obviously Zigzagoon.

Why would it benefit you to know that?

I'll tell you after the answer.

If it had included kills, I would have voted for you immediately, as that is highly likely to be a mafia power.

Maybe if there's a vigilante I guess... I think it's just as likely to be a town power than mafia though.

leist tume u aked qweston ike tht ws tho foind oot oew twoo klill twickey twonie...

God, it's like reading Welsh...

Herojan, were you the one responsible for this?

Diageo being dodgy as hell then :p

It wasn't me who did that to Cube. I didn't do much as I said. Cube is the pink spirals water pokemon who got hit by a flash of light. Not sure that did it, but you never know.

Im definately not in the first nights write-up.

I Could possibly be in the second nights write-Up.. But if i am, all i did was hop away? from what? i dont know.

Have we Established who the blue and grey pokemon Is? maybe they can shed some light on this Seeing as it appears i hopped away from them after they dropped a leaflet? I had no Mention of A leaflet in my PM though, so maybe i'm not in the night 2 write-up aFterall???

Other than that I have nothing constructive i can Add, thats why i've stayed quiet.

I have been keeping a close eye on the game.

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

It's worth putting pressure on to see what information we can gain.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Woah! I come on after a day at work (sorry for the absence guys, it's hard to get online at lunchtime sometimes) and find this!

Right, I don't really want to reveal everything about myself but what I will say is that my pokemon uses tunnels as a part of my power, meaning there is a % chance that people won't be able to target me. In my role PM it says that I'm not immune to all powers even if I do 'get lucky' on a certain night (I am confident that the list of powers that I'm not immune to includes killing, although my PM doesn't say it outright) but that if I do get this chance in my favour, I am immune to 'most abilities'. I genuinely don't know why you have jumped to the conclusion that I am the killer just because you couldn't reach me, but I am not the killer.

I'm only coming out with this because it doesn't put me at any more risk than keeping it to myself, however I'd prefer not to reveal anything else right now. The mafia could probably kill me either way, and as it's random whether or not I will 'get lucky' and be immune to certain powers, it's not like they can know when is a good time to target me etc. I get that you're trying to follow leads but me simply not being able to be reached by one player doesn't mean I'm a killer - it's just the way my power works!

Please remove votes now, I am a townie!

-----

On a separate, but very important note, I want to know what @MadDog did last night please. Thanks!

In my experience, Pokémon with items are mafia... so I don't like the leaflet dropper :p

Woah, a second untargetable. Well it is interesting, since I have a similar power. Seems a bit strange to have 3 untargetables no?

I'm thinking that The Peeps is mafia since he's a repeat of roleblock and untargetableness. So Vote The Peeps

I'm sorry guys, been out since half 8 this morning, am knackered. Can't see myself in the write up, but think what I did worked.

Will have a proper read through in the morning.

Well I'm not mafia and I came out with my information before anyone else and you're already looking extremely shifty yourself Diageo.

vote: Diageo so we'll see who is more suspicious.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am a herd of mudkips. The blue and orange amongst all the mud etc is obviously me. I didn't send a target in but I obviously got targeted (or someone attempted to target me) so I appear in the write-up.

Why are Mudkips zigzagging in a herd?

Yeah I forgot they have no legs =\

It's just describing how no one could get near me because I was moving around. I realise now that the blue and orange is me, not the pokémon targeting me.

A strange mist of brown was being rustled up. The occasional glimpse of blue and orange could be seen. The mass seemed to rapidly change direction and dart into different zig-zagging lines. No one could get near it tonight.

Which means the real killer was blocked last night. Peeps, you said it was Herojan, right?

Vote: Heroicjanitor

And you were roleblocked also on that night, also afraid to reveal your power, and were very quick to start a lynch on the other roleblockee.

This behaviour could almost be considered suspicious.

Would be, except I know I'm not evil :heh:

I'll reiterate, I also wouldn't mind voting off someone inactive, like Coolness Bears.

I agree with Jonnas.. We got 3 choices, Coolness Bears, Rummy or Marcamillion.

They're pretty much useless for us if they're not taking part.