NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

Have we Established who the blue and grey pokemon Is? maybe they can shed some light on this Seeing as it appears i hopped away from them after they dropped a leaflet? I had no Mention of A leaflet in my PM though, so maybe i'm not in the night 2 write-up aFterall???

It's never a precise science because of differing sprites showing as different colours but I THINK I am the blue and grey (though I would have said more all grey). Last night I redirected coolness. I wouldn't take the item carrying as an inherently evil thing.

-- DuD... I may not have posted as frequently as some but I'm actively involved rather than just popping a head in to say "oops sorry got nothing".

Still REALLY want to hear what @MadDog did last night, please.

(I know he hasn't been online since last night, but want to make sure he sees the post as it is now on the previous page :))

Would be, except I know I'm not evil :heh:

I'll reiterate, I also wouldn't mind voting off someone inactive, like Coolness Bears.

You want to waste an early vote to get rid of someone "inactice"? It's been two days! Hardly ebough time for them to be considered inactive. This is more suspicious behaviour from you chap. The Jonnas I know would never want to waste such a crucial early vote on something so darn silly.

Still REALLY want to hear what @MadDog did last night, please.

(I know he hasn't been online since last night, but want to make sure he sees the post as it is now on the previous page :))

Could you not just tell us if it's important? I think the day ends later tonight.

Dude, I'm always up for voting off an inactive when the existing leads don't fully convince me! :heh: Especially early in the game, which is when we have barely any lead at all.

Change Vote: Coolness Bears

Because I hadn't changed my vote yet.

Dude, I'm always up for voting off an inactive when the existing leads don't fully convince me! :heh: Especially early in the game, which is when we have barely any lead at all.

Vote no lynch then! there's no logic in voting off someone deemed "inactive" after only two days of game time. If you're not convinced that's fine, but using a vote just for the sake of it is just stupid.

I'm personally sceptical as to whether ReZ would put someone more likely to be inactive than others into the mafia. It gives them an easy ride as their target gets sent in for them and they barely speak so don't get much attention on them.

For now, I'm not ready to lynch on little evidence.

If someone is inactive the first 2 days, you know they'll likely be inactive for the rest of the game. I'm willing to go with Jonnas since no one is getting behind The Peeps votes.

I'm actually here, I have just had nothing to say. :) I'm unsure whether I'm in the write ups as I read my power wrong and thought it targeted every other night but I don't think it does!

oh wait you can't talk at night woops.

The graceful blue and white Pokemon was circling around in the sky. It came down towards the ground, confident, and began to look around. Suddenly a mass of Pokemon jumped on top of it. Its magical aura shined intensely....but the light was blocked out. Instantly, five gigantic pink spirals shifted from beneath the ground and shot up around the harrassed Pokemon.

A purple, orange and sandy Pokémon jumped straight into the commotion. They were joined by a green, green and red Pokémon, a blue and grey Pokémon, and two other larger Pokemon approached just before a giant flash of light engulfed the whole area.

Elsewhere in town, an equally majestic Pokemon was about to unleash a powerful blast when a powerful burst of blue energy knocked it to the floor.

A grey and grey Pokemon spun on its spot, before heading home. It blew up a trail of dust and nearby sleeping Pokemon opened one eye, before closing it again.

As the darkest point of night drew closer, an important discovery was about to be made. The ancient king of the seas, Relicanth was about to uncover a dark secret hiding in one of the other Pokemon. Before it could do anything about this new information, the air grew still......SLAM. Stomp was used, and the golden behemoth walked away.

369.png

Relicanth is dead. With its ability to investigate other players powers, it was surely a powerful creature, and one of the town's strongest assets. EddieColeslaw is no longer in the game.

DAY FOUR

Players 14 - Majority is 8.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

@EddieColeslaw

Dammit, right as she had something :( A water pokemon being stomped to death somehow... What did you do last night Eevil?

@Diageo what happened to you last night? The spirals are nothing to do with me but I think it's my fault they were able to grab you.

@Diageo what happened to you last night? The spirals are nothing to do with me but I think it's my fault they were able to grab you.

Ai kant liive spehlyng loike dis. Zis disguhsteeng.

I'm afraid I can't be of much use myself, but I feel that we need to get something productive done today. It is a shame that the day phase doesn't correspond to the weekend, I'm mega busy right now! It would be good if MadDog answered Nintendohnut's questions, he could have something.

It seems Diageo was part of an orgy of sorts :heh:

And Ho-oh wasn't the killer after all! I'm guessing a Shiny, Golden Groudon of sorts, for such a huge stomp.

Also, voting off inactives is still my motto. Vote: Rummy

Ai gawt targtd bai ah leest fawr peepl, eevn do mai pawer ees ment choo bii choo bii untarguhtabel. Mai onlee pawer. Zis ees boolsheet.

Basically my power cancels out any affects you may have as well as roleblocking. So if Diageo is usually untargetable, I would cancel that out while roleblocking him...

Needless to say, I trust Diageo more now that he's been targeted by ReZ's dictionary.

i'll admit to targetting DIAGEO, although I'm not gonna Say what my power is yet.

i'd like To know who the Other people were Who targetted him? i'm still trying to figure out who the blue and grey pokemon is. i've assumed the green, green and red one is you heroic.

is it you jonnas?

I've Not got anything else yet.

i meant is the blue and grey pokemon you jonnas... just incase it didn't make sense.

no peeps.. i think i'm the purple, orange and sandy one that jumped into the commotion.

The spirally one is Cube, Jonnas is the majestic flying one, I'm the green, green and red one, who is the one flashing is the question.