NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

I would be all for that if it hadn't been for the cryptic messages. Why was it done like that?

Im definately not in the first nights write-up.

I Could possibly be in the second nights write-Up.. But if i am, all i did was hop away? from what? i dont know.

Have we Established who the blue and grey pokemon Is? maybe they can shed some light on this Seeing as it appears i hopped away from them after they dropped a leaflet? I had no Mention of A leaflet in my PM though, so maybe i'm not in the night 2 write-up aFterall???

Other than that I have nothing constructive i can Add, thats why i've stayed quiet.

I have been keeping a close eye on the game.

It was here, the capitalised letters spell Cube is Mafia... It could be to avoid lie detection or it could be to give info without dying and hoping only town notice it.

Ooh, clever.

Change vote: Cube.

I just hope DuD isn't mafia being ultra clever setting things up days in advance :p

Exactly as heroic said, i wanted to give info without painting a huge target on my back!

If theres a protector out there ;) please

@DuD, can you answer my question please? Only water pokémon should have been able to target me.

Then again, my power didn't work last night, as Diageo still got hit by solar energy.

Anyone.. Would it hurt me to disclose my type/pokemon?

I suppose it can do. I know that some types can bypass my protection.

Keep a close eye on the votes - I've never seen people vote this quickly with zero questions asked before. Looks like people want rid of a protector.

Or they trust DuD's investigation?

It is strange that you'd hide it for this long though DuD...

Cube you're a jailkeeper I thought? Also who did you target on night 1? I'd like to keep an eye out for giant pokemon.

Change Vote: Cube

Due to more solid info. Still want to see MadDog, Coolness and Rummy checked.

Change Vote: Cube for glorious bold.

It is strange that you'd hide it for this long though DuD...

I did it because i read about all different variations of the cop on that mafiascum wiki thing you got me to read when i joined your cloak and dagger mafia. i wanted to see if i could make sure my results were right first.

But with cube knowing im an investigater, and me having got an evil result on him, i thought i better cone forward instead of taking the info to my grave in case i get killed off tonight.

I have confirmed someone else town, but just incase it puts a target on their back, im not gonna outright say who it is.

It was here, the capitalised letters spell Cube is Mafia... It could be to avoid lie detection or it could be to give info without dying and hoping only town notice it.

Not really, it actually says I I C U B H E I S I M A P M F O I A I, but I see what you meant :p

Keep a close eye on the votes - I've never seen people vote this quickly with zero questions asked before. Looks like people want rid of a protector.

We've only got 12 hours or so left, and it is Saturday :s Still 2 votes left for question time, worried we won't get to lynch if people start removing.

But with cube knowing im an investigater, and me having got an evil result on him, i thought i better cone forward instead of taking the info to my grave in case i get killed off tonight.

You came forward?

I was the one who came forward about your power. Why would I do that instead of killing you quietly?

Here's everything I can say:

I am Whiscash.

My powers are

Coral Shift - Pink spirals protect my target, not allowing anyone else to target them (apart from certain types). It is not a jailkeeping power (so my target can still use their power) and it should protect against kills unless the mafia has a strong type against me.

Submerged - On odd-numbered nights, I am untargetable to all except one type of Pokémon.

My targets have been:

Night 1: Coolness Bears

Night 2: Diageo

Night 3: Diageo

Well, Cube, if you targeted Diageo, then how come he was still assailed by all of those people?