NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Fireflyopeninglogo.JPG

Ten whole years since episode 2 of Firefly was aired.

(for those who don't know: Fox didn't show the first episode until the series was nearly finished)

Why not go the whole hog?

url.jpg

Because I don't want to look like some kind of weirdo /said without irony.

A friend posted this on Facebook and I thought it was pretty cool (apart from an annoying kid screaming through half of the video). =P

SO I was looking at the Deadpool videos again when I noticed in one of the recommended videos on the right I noticed a familiar *cough* face in one of the thumbnails :D

In the beginning I was like, "Meh, nothing special," but the more you watch, the happier you get! :D The song is terribly catchy, he has some awesome dance moves, and the editing is really good!

Here's a company with a poor customer service (Time Warner Cable) trying to "help" Patrick Stewart

And William Shatner joined in:

He was supportive but still managed to make it all about himself.

jWaeo.jpg

This is quite awesome, an artist removes the growth rings of a tree to reveal the tree as it was at a younger age:

GYcRt.jpg

Damn, they were actually the ones playing the instruments?! And I thought their coordination alone was impressive!

This too is pretty damned awesome:

through for some info on it, but it's basically a game engine that is based entirely around physics, so rather than have animation determining how an enemy dies, or how your head bobs or how the gun recoils, it's all determined by physics as you go.

Even the players running are powered forward by the physics of their legs!